• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto for the moveset! It looks amazing!

Here is the voting from for the Mii Costumes!

We will now begin to submit our last three costumes for this costume wave. That being said, we will do two for this job and one more for the next one...

Job 300: Submit King Leonidus

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job 300: Submit One or Two First Party Mii Costumes

We will be submitting two mii costumes that are first party. There are certain rules that comes to them so please read the blow statement carefully...

Costume 1: This costume can be from any first party series that is repped or unrepped in the game already. The source should be marginally popular. That being said, it can't already have representation in the game like enemies or assist trophies. This means Mii Costumes of Krystal or Poochy is ineligible.

Costume 2: This costume is based on an enemy or mid-boss from a first party franchise. Same rules applies to this job as the top one.

As per usual, please indicate how this costume changes the appearance of the Mii including any weapons they may utilize.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Master Belch hat

Master Belch rests on your head, wrapping around it as the... liquid... he is. Has a very sublte "breathing" animation

Dingodile costume (Gunner)

Much like the K. Rool costume before it, Dingo has an open mouth with the head inside. He is overall based on Crash 4, but uses the flamethrower as seen in Crash 4 (albeit without the tube or heat pack)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Master Belch hat

Master Belch rests on your head, wrapping around it as the... liquid... he is. Has a very sublte "breathing" animation

Much like the K. Rool costume before it, Dingo has an open mouth with the head inside. He is overall based on Crash 4, but uses the flamethrower as seen in Crash 4 (albeit without the tube or heat pack)
I’m sorry, I meant to put first party franchise. That’s entirely my bad. The baddie costume should be a first party costume.

Job 300:
1. Harry (Teleroboxer) (Mii Brawler)

Harry is one of the Robots in Teleroboxer game released in July 21, 1995 on Virtual Boy console. Harry was created by Dr. Edward Maki in 22nd Century future as Robotic fighter by using Telerobotic technology. In this game, you pilot him on first-person view boxing combat, where you punch opponents like in Real Life (It's like Boxer's POV) while using Virtual Boy headset and VB controller.
His game maybe is Obscure for some fans, but he will regain his popularity as Mii Costume.

Harry as Mii Costume would consist of Harry outfit and Harry Headgear as they were Depicted on Artwork.
His Headgear would be based on his head with hair, but his Hair could be gray colored to match his Robotic aesthetic.
His Outfit would be based on his body and gloves could be his telerobotic Hands.

I nominate Harry as 1st Party Mii Costume, because he could represent Teleroboxer and Virtual Boy itself, since Virtual Boy is not very represented in the Game, so Harry could appear as Mii Costume originating from Virtual Boy console. Despite he appeared as Spirit in Ultimate and Infinite, he could get his Mii Costume based on represented spirit like Mach Rider did before. Besides that, he could could another Nostalgic pick for Mii Costume that could possibly bring back former Nintendo fans to Smash again.

That's all I wanted to say about Harry from Teleroboxer as Mii Costume.

2. Eggplant Man (Wrecking Crew) (Brawler)

Eggplant Men are Enemies from Wrecking Crew game. They look like Eggplants and they walk back and forth trying to disrupt Mario's work and they can be killed in this game. Eggplant man is not very iconic enemy from Nintendo game Wrecking Crew, but they have some potential for Mii Costume.

The Mii costume consists of Eggplant Man Headgear and the Outfit and they variation is based on Melee Trophy design, but it has more realistic look.
The Headgear resembles his head part, which his head is like Fall you Mii Costume, but it's Eggplant Man.
His outfit looks like his body, but his Gloves are his spherical hands like Bomberman's.

I nominate Eggplant Man as Mii Costume based on Enemy, because he could be another representant of Wrecking Crew alongside with Stage. He could even promote new Mario Movie made by Illumination and it would have some Wrecking Crew content like Foreman Spike's appearance, but it's opposite of it, Eggplant man appears as Mii Costume instead of Foreman Spike. Besides that, he could be another Retro Game Mii costume alongside Harry and Mach Rider, who are already Miis in the Game.

That's all I wanted to tell you about Eggplant Man from Wrecking Crew as Mii Costume.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Costume 1: Slippy Toad

We had Slippy at the cusp of both a fighter and a Mii costume previously but he narrowly lost on both fronts. The costume would be for a Mii Gunner which grants Slippy a blaster. The costume itself would be rather rotund and awkward with the face occupying Slippy’a face hole. Star Fox is one series in Infinite that is sorely lacking in representation. This aims to fix that by given Star Fox so much needed content.

Costume 2: Cheep-Cheep Mask

This gives the player the face of a Cheep-Cheep but with the Mii’s head visible in the Cheep-Cheep’s mouth. The Cheep-Cheep is an iconic Mario enemy that has been around for a long time to giving it the costume treatment seems worthy. It can be used for all classes since it’s a mask.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Petey. He was allowed last time, so he should be allowed again.
Job 223: Petey Piranha (Brawler)

Petey Piranha is a special kind of Piranha Plant that debuted in Super Mario Sunshine. Although Petey doesn't appear in mainline Mario titles anymore, he still appears in the spinoff titles. Considering how he was King Boo's partner in Mario Kart Double Dash, he makes sense to appear as a Mii costume. It's kind of hard to describe how the costume would look, so I made a mockup of how it would probably look like:
View attachment 339270
Petey's head is the headpiece, with the Mii's face appearing in the mouth. The rest is self-explanatory.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Sorry for skipping all the Hades stuff, I've just never played that game

Job #300: Team Skull

1640296606609.png

This will apply to just the second costume prompt, the one about the enemies. Team Skull is a fan favorite villainous team from the Pokémon franchise because of their goofy attitudes and unique role in the story, and the punk aesthetic is just something that's always popular with the kids. This costume would have the Mii don the shirt, shoes, armbands, flashy necklaces, bandanas, and caps of the generic Team Skull grunts. The Mii's hair would appear from underneath the cap, and the bottom half of their face would be covered with the bandana. Since Team Skull never carries any weapons, these would be Mii Brawler costumes.

D

Deleted member

Sothis (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

A mysterious figure who plays an improtant role in Three Houses. This Mii costume gives the mii her hair, outfit and sword.

I don't even know a ton about FE but I think it would fit this wave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submissions are now closed! Here is what we will be voting for!

Master Belch hat

Machamp costume

The "hat" is just Machamp's little... vents? What do you call em? The bottom arms attack while the upper arms perpetually flex.
Job 300:
1. Harry (Teleroboxer) (Mii Brawler)

Harry is one of the Robots in Teleroboxer game released in July 21, 1995 on Virtual Boy console. Harry was created by Dr. Edward Maki in 22nd Century future as Robotic fighter by using Telerobotic technology. In this game, you pilot him on first-person view boxing combat, where you punch opponents like in Real Life (It's like Boxer's POV) while using Virtual Boy headset and VB controller.
His game maybe is Obscure for some fans, but he will regain his popularity as Mii Costume.

Harry as Mii Costume would consist of Harry outfit and Harry Headgear as they were Depicted on Artwork.
His Headgear would be based on his head with hair, but his Hair could be gray colored to match his Robotic aesthetic.
His Outfit would be based on his body and gloves could be his telerobotic Hands.

I nominate Harry as 1st Party Mii Costume, because he could represent Teleroboxer and Virtual Boy itself, since Virtual Boy is not very represented in the Game, so Harry could appear as Mii Costume originating from Virtual Boy console. Despite he appeared as Spirit in Ultimate and Infinite, he could get his Mii Costume based on represented spirit like Mach Rider did before. Besides that, he could could another Nostalgic pick for Mii Costume that could possibly bring back former Nintendo fans to Smash again.

That's all I wanted to say about Harry from Teleroboxer as Mii Costume.

2. Eggplant Man (Wrecking Crew) (Brawler)

Eggplant Men are Enemies from Wrecking Crew game. They look like Eggplants and they walk back and forth trying to disrupt Mario's work and they can be killed in this game. Eggplant man is not very iconic enemy from Nintendo game Wrecking Crew, but they have some potential for Mii Costume.

The Mii costume consists of Eggplant Man Headgear and the Outfit and they variation is based on Melee Trophy design, but it has more realistic look.
The Headgear resembles his head part, which his head is like Fall you Mii Costume, but it's Eggplant Man.
His outfit looks like his body, but his Gloves are his spherical hands like Bomberman's.

I nominate Eggplant Man as Mii Costume based on Enemy, because he could be another representant of Wrecking Crew alongside with Stage. He could even promote new Mario Movie made by Illumination and it would have some Wrecking Crew content like Foreman Spike's appearance, but it's opposite of it, Eggplant man appears as Mii Costume instead of Foreman Spike. Besides that, he could be another Retro Game Mii costume alongside Harry and Mach Rider, who are already Miis in the Game.

That's all I wanted to tell you about Eggplant Man from Wrecking Crew as Mii Costume.
Mii Costume 1: Slippy Toad

We had Slippy at the cusp of both a fighter and a Mii costume previously but he narrowly lost on both fronts. The costume would be for a Mii Gunner which grants Slippy a blaster. The costume itself would be rather rotund and awkward with the face occupying Slippy’a face hole. Star Fox is one series in Infinite that is sorely lacking in representation. This aims to fix that by given Star Fox so much needed content.

Costume 2: Cheep-Cheep Mask

This gives the player the face of a Cheep-Cheep but with the Mii’s head visible in the Cheep-Cheep’s mouth. The Cheep-Cheep is an iconic Mario enemy that has been around for a long time to giving it the costume treatment seems worthy. It can be used for all classes since it’s a mask.
Resubmitting Petey. He was allowed last time, so he should be allowed again.
Sorry for skipping all the Hades stuff, I've just never played that game

Job #300: Team Skull

View attachment 340859

This will apply to just the second costume prompt, the one about the enemies. Team Skull is a fan favorite villainous team from the Pokémon franchise because of their goofy attitudes and unique role in the story, and the punk aesthetic is just something that's always popular with the kids. This costume would have the Mii don the shirt, shoes, armbands, flashy necklaces, bandanas, and caps of the generic Team Skull grunts. The Mii's hair would appear from underneath the cap, and the bottom half of their face would be covered with the bandana. Since Team Skull never carries any weapons, these would be Mii Brawler costumes.
Job 300

Mii Costume - Hades( Kid Icurus)

Class - Brawler

Appearance will take the hair, clothing, and feet for the brawler

Sothis (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

A mysterious figure who plays an improtant role in Three Houses. This Mii costume gives the mii her hair, outfit and sword.

I don't even know a ton about FE but I think it would fit this wave.
For Costume 1...

• Machamp (Mii Brawler)
  • Harry (Mii Brawler)
  • Slippy (Mii Gunner)
  • Sothis (Mii Swordfighter)

For Costume 2...

• Mr. Belch (Hat)
  • Eggplant Man (Brawler)
  • Petey Piranha (Mii Brawler)
  • Team Skull Grunt (Mii Brawler)
  • Cheep-Cheep (Hat)
  • Hades (Mii Brawler)
I will be starting our next job shortly as well as announcing our two winners for the Supergiant and 3rd Party costume

Please go here to vote

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results...

NamePoints
Red2
The Kid5

The Kid from Bastion is our winner for a Supergiant costume.

Now...here is the tricky part...I goofed up the voting for the second part. Usually, the voting goes in this order...

3 (3 points), 2 (2 points), and 1 (1 point). But it was late and I was tired and I accidentally did it as...

1 , 2, 3

Which could lead people to think that...

Version 1) 1 (1 point), 2 (2 points), 3 (3 points)

or...

Version 2) 1 (3 points), 2 (2 points), and 3 (1 point)

Based on what I saw, I think there was a mixture of these base don how the voting and people's tendency to vote a certain way. Version 1 is the correct way that I intended and...thankfully our voting has a definitive winner despite which version we go with. Most votes are a vote or two in difference.

Intended Version: 3 (3 points) 2 (2 points), 1 (1 point)

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Excalibur02 (4)04
Captain/Colt01 (2)13
Lifeline0011
Tracer2 (6)2 (4)111
Castle Crusher1 (3)003
Bubsy0011
Prince of Persia1 (3)1 (2)05
Shovel Knight3 (9)1 (2)314

Mistaken Version: 1 (3 points), 2 (2 points), 1 (1 point)

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Excalibur02 (4)04
Captain/Colt1 (3)1 (2)05
Lifeline1 (3)003
Tracer1 (3)2 (4)29
Castle Crusher0011
Bubsy1 (3)003
Prince of Persia01 (2)13

Mistaken yet correct version: 1 (3 points), 2 (2 points), 3 (one point)

Name1 Point2 Points3 PointsTotal
Excalibur02 (4)04
Captain/Colt11 (2)03
Lifeline001 (3)3
Tracer12 (4)2 (6)11
Castle Crusher001 (3)3
Bubsy0011
Prince of Persia01 (2)1 (3)5

Based on all three versions and how the votes doesn't change at all regardless on how they are counted, Shovel Knight is our clear winner. While Tracer was all the difference of 2 votes, the fact that Shovel Knight scored 14 on all three versions plus has a large number of 3 votes shows this character is the one we as a thread want to see be included. Now, if you felt that this voting wasn't how you intended to vote and wish to amend your vote, please let me know and I can fix it for you. That's not to say you can change votes entirely, just the placement of your original vote. Your request may not be fulfilled if the intention seems to elevate a certain character and to remove Shovel Knight as the victor. They are the victor of this voting but I tend to make sure your vote is 100% your vote.

I am sorry for this confusion. I have changed it for our new form since I saw I made the same mistake again.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So now is the appropriate time for us to indicate which Mii Costumes from Ultimate will appear once again as Mii Costumes, which ones will be on launch, or ones who will be absent completely. This is based on voting we did several weeks ago but isn't a true indication of results as we wanted to ensure diversity and balance between these three...

NameFate
Team RocketLaunch
Ancient HelmLaunch
RexLaunch
OctolingLaunch
JuddLaunch
CallieDLC
MarieDLC
NinjaraLaunch
KnucklesCostume Absent
Proto ManLaunch
Mega Man EXEDLC
XLaunch
ZeroLaunch
ArthurDLC
Chocobo HatLaunch
AerithLaunch
BarretLaunch
TifaLaunch
Persona 4 ProtagDLC
Persona 3 ProtagDLC
Teddie HatDLC
Morgana HatLaunch
GenoAbsent
VeronicaLaunch
Martial ArtistLaunch
ErdrickLaunch
Slime HatLaunch
PigLaunch
CreeperLaunch
Diamond ArmorDLC
HeihachiDLC
CupheadLaunch
AkiraLaunch
JackyDLC
Gil's ArmorDLC
LloydAbsent
DanteAbsent
Hunters ArmorAbsent
Rathalos ArmorAbdent
Felyne CapDLC
GoemonDLC
SansLaunch
IoriLaunch
NakoruruDLC
RyoLaunch
AltairDLC
RabbidsLaunch
VaultboyDLC
TravisAbsent
ShantaeLaunch
BombermanDLC
DragonbornDLC
DoomslayerAbsent

If a costume is titled as Launch, it means that they appeared in the launched version of Infinite. Cuphead and Sans was included in this as we have content from both franchises within the game including a boss, the Devil. It would be odd not to feature them in the game despite this.

If a character is listed as DLC, this means they are locked in as DLC which will be included within our "costume waves". There are currently 20 of these so we will have to be careful with placements and double up on a few bundles.

If the character is listed as Absent, this means that they are partially ineligible to become a Mii costume again. I say partially because if a case is made for their to return as a Mii Costume thats strong enough to warrant this, then we will include it. We may also end up including them in the last season pass if they aren't made fighters yet. These characters were chosen as they are popular, iconic, relevant, and unique within the speculation community. This is an attempt to give these characters a fighting chance of becoming playable. While it may not seem fair to those like Ninjara or Pig but we felt this was the best option. You make a motion to put these characters into the DLC section when the time comes which will be identified by the leadership team.

So we will be including two of the costumes from DLC to include in Wave 1 so we will move into a discussion on the best possible options for to include in the Wave 1. Tomorrow, we will be conducting a poll on which ones from the list to include.

In addition....

Just in time for Christmas,

Hades Spirit Submissions are opened!
We don't have a full palette yet but we do have all the content we may need which includes our enemy submissions, assists, and Zangteus moveset. Please adhere to the template we have which is at the front of the page. Please keep your submissions to 3 to allow others to submit as well. If we dont get enough, we will lift this limitation.

Also, please note that all Mii Costumes that get submitted will also have a Spirit and Spirit Battle attached to them if they don't already. So we will be needing a Spirit and Spirit Battle of The Kid from Bastion as well as Ares and Dusa. We will also need Spirits and Spirit Battles for any winning veteran DLC costume.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I made some corrections to the list. Both Rathalos/Hunters Armor is absent. Shantae is launch, not DLC.

please vote for which costumes you feel best fits this costume wave. In the costume wave 1, we have:

Ares
Dusa
The Kid
Shovel Knight
Two first party

Please vote here

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Yeah, but what if we accidentally implement a 3rd Party "Literal who" fighter in roster, which it could cause Backlash.
There's no such thing as "accidentally" and we all kinda already expresses how everyone doesn't mind such occurrence if it's not played as a joke, plus it's just more exciting than just expecting the expected.

Last edited:
People online tried to pull that with Terry and he ended up being one of the best received characters so I don't think it matters that much haha.
Yeah, you're right.
Not everyone that will join Smash Infinite as 3rd Party is a "Literal who", it's a celebration of Whole Gaming and Nintendo!

There's no such thing as "accidentally" and we all kinda already expresses how everyone doesn't mind such occurrence if it's not played as a joke, plus it's just more exciting than just expecting the expected.
Yeah, unless Wario Wario Wario will put a character hypothetically like Bubsy, since Bubsy is worst Mascot character according to most of the media.
Besides, you're right.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, you're right.
Not everyone that will join Smash Infinite as 3rd Party is a "Literal who", it's a celebration of Whole Gaming and Nintendo!

Yeah, unless Wario Wario Wario will put a character hypothetically like Bubsy, since Bubsy is worst Mascot character according to most of the media.
Besides, you're right.
Probably shouldn't name drop users like that. It's kind of not nice.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For those who are graphic savvy, feel free to ibclude your wishlist for Season Pass 1 is the extra three spots next to Zagreus. Also, SharkLord SharkLord or airConditioner airConditioner , would it be possible to ask an updated banner which includes King Boo?

I also wouldn’t mind any critique for the design of the season pass. It’s like of 2000’s retro. I also went with Green since Green is the color of Spring which is new beginnings, fresh start, and newness.

Last edited:
For those who are graphic savvy, feel free to ibclude your wishlist for Season Pass 1 is the extra three spots next to Zagreus. Also, SharkLord SharkLord or airConditioner airConditioner , would it be possible to ask an updated banner which includes King Boo?

I also wouldn’t mind any critique for the design of the season pass. It’s like of 2000’s retro. I also went with Green since Green is the color of Spring which is new beginnings, fresh start, and newness.
I could do it Venus, but I don't have photos and I need to do the Wishlist as form of List what characters could fit in Season 1.

My Wishlist for Season 1: (I made in fashion of SSBU DLC list)
CP 2: Geno (Could fit in Game, since Hero and Geno are both Square Enix Characters)
CP 3: Master Chief (Same Fashion as Banjo-Kazooie, since they're both highly requested Microsoft Characters)
CP 4: Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) (Same fashion as SSBU DLC, where Terry was Fighting Game Rep like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
My Wishlist for this pass are:
Travis Touchdown(No More Heroes): I Love Dante and would wish for him to be in this, but Travis to me feels like Nintendo's First Hack & Slash Character, he first appeared on the Wii and the Third Game is exclusive to the Switch, plus it be cool to hear some music from NMH 3 too.
Doomslayer(DOOM): The Father of All First Person Shooters, Chief might have kicked off the genre but the Slayer created it.
Geno(Super Mario): The Only most important requested character left for smash. He isn't in Ultimate as a fighter though we can pretend he is in here.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So now is the appropriate time for us to indicate which Mii Costumes from Ultimate will appear once again as Mii Costumes, which ones will be on launch, or ones who will be absent completely. This is based on voting we did several weeks ago but isn't a true indication of results as we wanted to ensure diversity and balance between these three...

NameFate
Team RocketLaunch
Ancient HelmLaunch
RexLaunch
OctolingLaunch
JuddLaunch
CallieDLC
MarieDLC
NinjaraLaunch
KnucklesCostume Absent
Proto ManLaunch
Mega Man EXEDLC
XLaunch
ZeroLaunch
ArthurDLC
Chocobo HatLaunch
AerithLaunch
BarretLaunch
TifaLaunch
Persona 4 ProtagDLC
Persona 3 ProtagDLC
Teddie HatDLC
Morgana HatLaunch
GenoAbsent
VeronicaLaunch
Martial ArtistLaunch
ErdrickLaunch
Slime HatLaunch
PigLaunch
CreeperLaunch
Diamond ArmorDLC
HeihachiDLC
CupheadLaunch
AkiraLaunch
JackyDLC
Gil's ArmorDLC
LloydAbsent
DanteAbsent
Hunters ArmorAbsent
Rathalos ArmorAbdent
Felyne CapDLC
GoemonDLC
SansLaunch
IoriLaunch
NakoruruDLC
RyoLaunch
AltairDLC
RabbidsLaunch
VaultboyDLC
TravisAbsent
ShantaeLaunch
BombermanDLC
DragonbornDLC
DoomslayerAbsent

If a costume is titled as Launch, it means that they appeared in the launched version of Infinite. Cuphead and Sans was included in this as we have content from both franchises within the game including a boss, the Devil. It would be odd not to feature them in the game despite this.

If a character is listed as DLC, this means they are locked in as DLC which will be included within our "costume waves". There are currently 20 of these so we will have to be careful with placements and double up on a few bundles.

If the character is listed as Absent, this means that they are partially ineligible to become a Mii costume again. I say partially because if a case is made for their to return as a Mii Costume thats strong enough to warrant this, then we will include it. We may also end up including them in the last season pass if they aren't made fighters yet. These characters were chosen as they are popular, iconic, relevant, and unique within the speculation community. This is an attempt to give these characters a fighting chance of becoming playable. While it may not seem fair to those like Ninjara or Pig but we felt this was the best option. You make a motion to put these characters into the DLC section when the time comes which will be identified by the leadership team.

So we will be including two of the costumes from DLC to include in Wave 1 so we will move into a discussion on the best possible options for to include in the Wave 1. Tomorrow, we will be conducting a poll on which ones from the list to include.

In addition....

Just in time for Christmas,

Hades Spirit Submissions are opened!
We don't have a full palette yet but we do have all the content we may need which includes our enemy submissions, assists, and Zangteus moveset. Please adhere to the template we have which is at the front of the page. Please keep your submissions to 3 to allow others to submit as well. If we dont get enough, we will lift this limitation.

Also, please note that all Mii Costumes that get submitted will also have a Spirit and Spirit Battle attached to them if they don't already. So we will be needing a Spirit and Spirit Battle of The Kid from Bastion as well as Ares and Dusa. We will also need Spirits and Spirit Battles for any winning veteran DLC costume.
So hang on, if the ones chosen as absent are the most popular potential picks, why isn't Shantae one of them? I've never seen a more passionate fanbase and Sakurai confirmed she was highly requested like Lloyd, Dante, and Dragonborn

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So hang on, if the ones chosen as absent are the most popular potential picks, why isn't Shantae one of them? I've never seen a more passionate fanbase and Sakurai confirmed she was highly requested like Lloyd, Dante, and Dragonborn
We voted in Shantae as a Mii Costume before she was revealed as an actual Mii Costume for Ultimate. She is the only content where we voted her in for something to be actually confirmed to be within that role. So we decided to keep with the original voting results. As well, those picks, save for a few of them, were voted to be held off from being included as DLC. Doomslayer and Knuckles in particular. Though I’ll openly admit that perhaps people thought that “withholding them as costume dlc meant that they have no chance of being included in Smash if they don’t make a character cut” hence why we had far more “add them in launch” and “make them dlc” instead of “they won’t appear as dlc”. That was accidentally misleading on my part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom