• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with for our winter/star-based fourth party Mii costume

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I included a poll that asks if we should include cosmetic features to existing costumes. This would include any of the following:

• New audio lines
  • A replaced taunt
  • A replaced idle pose
  • A replaced Victory screen
  • Possible aesthetic change to a movie

It wouldn’t be for all costumes.

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Down Aerial
Rayman will plunge down the air and creates a ground pound which can spike the opponent.
If the hit is successful, Rayman will jump back, similarly to Greninja.
air pound.png

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
From what I am getting at, that Rayman currently has a lot of potential. That being said, there are two moves that were included that utilizes Rayman having a variety of moves at his disposal. That being the "Combat Gear" and the other thing "Magic Fist". These really contrast one another and something I think could be fitted together in some way, shape,r form.

My idea is to incorporate them into Telescopic Fist to allow it to utilize all of these: in a way that is similar to how Sora has it where it's cycled rather than a menu.
  • Magic Fist (for projectiles)
  • Heavy Metal Fist (slower but has higher damage output)
  • Vortex Shot (has a high windbox but deals little damage.)

We can probably fill one more in there for balance:

So, this is what I have:

Gimmick:
Hair Copter Gimmick
Neutral: Telescopic Fist (regular, Magic Fist, Heavy Metal Fist, Vortex Shot, and one more)
Side: Shock Rocket
Up: The Throttlecopter
Down: Still open
Final Smash: Bzzit

I think these combines everything you guys submitted into a workable moveset that makes sense from a cohesive standpoint and balances out the character well while also taking content that you all submitted into one character

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
The Final Smash should have a catchier name like "Hi-Ho Moskito!" and Telescopic Fist could get it's range increased since it's a special move now.

Down Special - Plunger Guard

From Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, Rayman deploys a small plum-shaped unit by dropping it onto the ground. When an opponent moves within it's short range, the plum will open to reveal a gun turret inside it and start shooting a single plunger at them, able to fire three times before disappearing. A hit plunger does weak damage, but will stick into an opponent's face and briefly slow them down for a few seconds. Rayman and other players on his side in a team match can pick up an inactive Plunger Guard and then throw it like a item to position somewhere else.

However, the Plunger Guard can be destroyed with a few hits and Rayman can only summon one on-stage at a time, making the previous one disappear whenever he uses the move again.

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Down Special - Plunger Guard

From Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, Rayman drops a plum-shaped unit which opens into a plunger gun turret once it deploys on the ground. When an opponent moves within it's short range, the turret starts shooting a plunger at them, able to shoot three times before disappearing. A hit plunger does weak damage, but will stick into an opponent's face and briefly slow them down for a few seconds. Rayman and other players on his side in a team match can pick up an inactive Plunger Guard and then throw it to position somewhere else.

However, the Plunger Guard can be destroyed with a few hits and Rayman can only summon one on-stage at a time, making the previous one disappear whenever he uses the move again.
I was just about to bring that idea up. haha!

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Neutral Air
Rayman spins around his body parts in a flurry of punches and kicks.
nair.png

Back Throw
As a general nod to the Raving Rabbids games, Rayman will use his Lockjaw to spin his chained enemy around a few times before releasing them and tossing them in the air.
back throw.png

Down Smash

Inspired by an idle animation from Rayman 2 where he's ballin, Rayman pulls his torso out of his limbless body and slam dunks it on the floor, unleashing a groundwave.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Forward Aerial: Kick & Slam!

Rayman do a forward kick who is from Rayman Origins and Legends,and pressing the button for forward aerial again,Rayman punches downwards with both hands who is from Rayman Origins and Legends too,the second forward aerial causes meteor damage

Down Smash: Double Kick

Rayman stands with both his hands and kicks on both sides

Up Aerial: Blaster Shot

Rayman throws upward with Lockjaw and shoots once and upwards with the Blaster from Mario & Rabbids: Sparks of Hope (my idea could be Rayman using the plunger gun from Raving Rabbids games,but i think the Blaster is the best option)

Idle Pose

images (3).jpeg

Rayman's idle pose is based on his stance pose from Rayman 1,just like Sonic's Idle pose is based on Sonic classic games pose,Mega Man's idle pose is based on Mega Man's NES games pose,Simon's idle pose is based on first Castlevania and other 3rd Party characters who have idle poses based on their first games

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions. I do believe we collected them all but if you wish, you can continue to submit content.

We will be moving on to our ....

Rayman Additional Content Submission

As per newcomer, we will be doing additional content submissions which includes:

Entrance Animation (1)
Idle Poses (2)
Taunts (4)
Victory Screen (3)
Victory Theme (1)
Kirby Hat (1)
Boxing Ring Title (1)
Codename (1)
Splash Title (1)
Snake Codec (1)
Palutena's Guidance (1)
Classic Mode Route (1)

In addition....

Rayman Alternate Costumes
We will be submitting color swaps for Rayman based on aspects of the character within his series. In addition, three of them models will be reserved for entirely different costumes. We already have one reserved which is Plumber Rain which is a Mario costume.

The costumes should drawn from one of his iterations from the modern Rayman games such as Sir Rayelot, Raymolk, Ray-mas, Rayphael, Funkray, etc. To avoid too much cross-over, costumes based on one of Ubisoft's games, such as Assassin's Creed or Prince of Persia, will not be allowed.

So Slots 1 through 8 are for colors while slots 9 to 12 are for alternate costumes with slot 12 being based on Mario

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Idle Pose:
1713660362356.png

Rayman waves over his hair and makes a pose that makes him look more macho.... until his hair turns back like it usually does again.
Could be a Captain Lazerhawk reference, but this is such a big stretch tbh

Down Taunt
rayman2dance.gif

Rayman makes his victory dance from Rayman 2 whenever he frees the Teensies and finishes a level.

Boxing Ring Title
The Limbless Luchador

Codename: Helico

Attachments

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Victory Animation:
1713661650193.png

Rayman's best friend Globox runs up to him and the two perform a small victory dance before capping with a high-five to celebrate Rayman's win.

Victory Theme:
The victory theme when you clear a stage in Rayman 1, YEAH!

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Left Taunt
1713662349638.png

Rayman winds up his fist and stikes his iconic peace pose. A little ding can be heard at the end of the pose.

Alternative Costumes
Gothic Ray
1713662516079.png

Rayman ges a recolor skin based off one of the costumes from Rayman Raving Rabbids.
He gets grey skin, black hair, brown sneakers and gloves and a black and yellow hoodie with a skull on it.
Raybox

Raymesis

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Costumes

Granny Rayman

Granny Rayman from Rayman Raving Rabbids.

1713668520783.png

Disco Rayman

Disco Rayman from Rayman Raving Rabbids.

1713668549055.png

Victory Theme

Level Clear Theme from Rayman Legends

Victory Animation 1

Rayman jumps on a tree branch and starts eating an endless cycle of fruit like in the opening of Rayman Origins.

1713668914702.png

Victory Animation 2

Rayman's level clear dance from Rayman Legends after lums are counted. A swarm of lums fly above as he dances.

1713669323669.png
1713669330565.png

Taunt

Rayman doing the sideways shuffle dance like in the hilarious disco scene of Rayman Origins.

1713669110697.png
1713669159671.png

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Bringing out a proper second idle pose/animation (since DragonRobotKing's was more of a stance).

Based on the original Rayman game in 1995 and loosely the Game Boy Advance version of Rayman 3, Rayman puts his hand on the forehead and looks around before facing the screen and shrugging.

The final Neutral Special projectile could be...

Plum Toss:

A commonly appearing fruit in the series, Rayman pulls out a large purple plum (way bigger compared to Plunger Guard) with both hands and then chucks it forward or diagonally downwards in the air (though he's left briefly open thanks to its weight before doing so) as it constantly bounces, meteor-smashing anyone on it's way, disappearing if not being attacked or not touching the ground for a short period of time, or falling off-stage. The plum can be moved and knocked back by attacks, pocketed, stood on as a platform to ride atop and jump off for recoveries.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Bringing out a proper second idle pose/animation (since DragonRobotKing's was more of a stance).

Based on the original Rayman game in 1995 and loosely the Game Boy Advance version of Rayman 3, Rayman puts his hand on the forehead and looks around before facing the screen and shrugging.
it's a great idle animation,but that my idea of idle pose is a stance pose,not a idle animarion,as i said

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am so happy about the amount of content we have included! It will take some time to compile them all!

it's a great idle animation,but that my idea of idle pose is a stance pose,not a idle animarion,as i said
Huh?

What are you trying to say? Just a bit confused.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I am so happy about the amount of content we have included! It will take some time to compile them all!

Huh?

What are you trying to say? Just a bit confused.
I mean that my submission of idle pose is a stance pose,and i know this is was more or less off-topic,i submited the stance pose because i think of which stance pose Rayman will have,i'm gonna make an example:Rayman on Super Smash Flash 2 have a stance pose from Rayman 1,and the Raymqn on Smash Ultimate mod Ultimate S have a stance pose from Rayman Origins/Legends,it's just a detail what i want to add

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I mean that my submission of idle pose is a stance pose,and i know this is was more or less off-topic,i submited the stance pose because i think of which stance pose Rayman will have,i'm gonna make an example:Rayman on Super Smash Flash 2 have a stance pose from Rayman 1,and the Raymqn on Smash Ultimate mod Ultimate S have a stance pose from Rayman Origins/Legends,it's just a detail what i want to add
By stance pose, do you just mean “character stance” like what sort of fighting stance they take when not in movement?

I think I get what you meant. I wasn’t looking what you submitted along with moveset content. Please remember to submit content that goes along with the current job or sometimes I may gloss over it/not see it. That would be considered apart of “additional content”.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
By the way, Alear's palette is finsihed

I am looking to get them all up but it's slow going

Here is the link

To keep the costumes balanced, I included Gothic Ray and Disco Ray as they are from RRR but we should have one costume from the more recent games like Legends. Which one should be included?

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800

From Rayman Legends, Rayman wears a medieval-themed knight armor with a black belt, golden buckle, steel gloves, boots and wings on his helmet which he uses by flapping them instead of spinning his hair like a helicopter (example for the cosmetic feature, same thing goes to a Ray Plumber outfit Venus had in mind).

And yes, a grimace taunt can work fine with this outfit. Perhaps Globox could have his Sir Globrax outfit and a Rayman-like skin (from M & Arena) in Goliso's suggested victory pose if Rayman uses this and a Raybox palette respectively?

I don't have time to write a Classic Mode route, but I should suggest that once we've decided with stage music, Dracula would be his boss since he not only resembles his arch-enemy Mr. Dark, but also has similar moves like summoning fireballs, flame pillars, meteor-like orb projectiles and his demon form could stand in for hybrid transformations in Mr. Dark's boss fight from the original 1995 game.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! I have most of our content up but obviously waiting on palettes. This is what I have currently:

PurpleBased on Rayman's more recent depictions within the Rayman series.
BlueBased Rayman's Lockjaw Power-up from Rayman 3.
GreenBased Rayman's Vortex Power-up from Rayman 3.
RedBased Rayman's Lockjaw Power-up from Rayman 3.
OrangeBased Rayman's Shock Rocket Power-up from Rayman 3.
Dark PurpleBased on a mixture of Raymesis and Dark Rayman.
CyanBased on the coloration and design of Rayman's friend, Globox.
Grey
Based on Rayelot, a costume for Rayman found in Rayman Legends.
BlackBased Gothic Ray from Rayman Raving Rabbids.
PinkBased Gothic Ray from Rayman Raving Rabbids.
RedBased on Ray Plumber, a costume for Rayman found in Rayman Legends.

I am taking liberties with some of them as there are a lot of blue hair colors and such. For example, Red will have blue-purple hair.

As we continue to submit content, we will be opening submissions for....

Rayman Stage

Please submit a stage for the Rayman series and, when submitting, please provide a picture along with where the stage comes from which Rayman game. When submitting, please provide the description and layout including any cameos that may appear on the stage as well as stage hazards.

Rayman Music

Please provide the game the song appears in. When submitting, provide it in link form and not listed as this is easier for formatting posts as I copy things over. If I copy it over, it keeps the formatting so the bullet lists then messes my already existing ones up. It is hard to recreate this but it can be annoying to fix.

Please only submit 3 songs and watch out for songs that people submit as I want a good balance between all the games

In addition, you can submit up to 2 tracks from Rayman's Raving Rabbids as they will have its own sub-category.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We also elected to give particular aesthetic attributes to costumes to further set them apart. It won’t be for all of them. I will be creating a Google form where you get to vote which costumes will get new voice lines in each festival we had. We will do the same but new animations and moveset aesthetic. I’m even considering changing victory themes to festive renditions to pre-existing ones

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Rayman Stage
Land of The Livid Dead - Rayman Origins

Being one of the most iconic locations from the Rayman series, the Land of the Livid Dead serves as one of the most intriguing.
The stage layout would be similar to Smashville with a coffin serving as a rotating platform that contains chaotic hazards that can randomly occur.
These hazards include:

• Spiky vine roots that crawl out of the blast zones (can spike fighters in midair)
  • Carnivorous tulips (can trap them in a furry of slashes when the fighters get caught)
  • Streams of fire that get ejected from blast zones, much like the vine roots
  • Zombie grannies that can attack nearby standers by hitting them with their purse (they serve as enemies that can easily be K.O'd)
IMG_20231026_142040_972.jpg

The picture above is a rough sketch of the stage concept.
Globox, Barbara, Grand Minimus and Goth Teensy will also appear as stage cameos that run amuck in the land.

Rayman Music
The Hall of Doors - Rayman 2

Hoodoo Sorcerer (Remix) - Rayman 3
Snowboard Race - Rayman 3
The Carrot Juice - Rayman Raving Rabbids

Sanie cu Zurgãlãi - Rabbids Go Home

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Splash Title - Rayman Winds Up the Dream!

Rayman Music:

1. The Dream Forest (Remix) - Rayman
  2. Rayman's Theme (Remix) - Rayman M/Arena
  3. Tricky Treasure/The Lum King (Remix) - Rayman Origins
Rabbids Music:
  1. Dark Iron Bunnies - Rayman Raving Rabbids
  2. Phantom, Razzmatazz - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

Rayman Stage: The Glade of Dreams

The home world of Rayman and rest of his supporting cast, friends/heroes, enemies/villains and neutral alike, where the series entirely takes place in, created by Polokus, also known as the Bubble Dreamer. Considering how many locations from all the games are memorable on their own rights and with their varieties taken into consideration, I'm writing this as a traveling stage.

Similarly to Castle Siege, each time after forty seconds, the stage will randomly transition into one of the six locations from the series through a Teensie Highway dimension (which is where Rayman rides on a Funkyboard in Rayman 3), each from a different game with their own layouts, elements and hazards. Like Minecraft World, the stage usually starts in a random location and the player can choose where to start in a selection screen.

• Band Land (Rayman)
    • The layout is basically similar to that of DeviantArt's, with a background based on concept art from the cancelled Rayman 4. having various platforms including a large flute, musical staves that can be slippery, two bongos that will fall once stepped on and a spinning four-headed sprinkler.
    • Wrong Notes appear as stage hazards that will slowly float around and chomp up fighters by opening their mouths when getting into their proximity.
    • Among the first batch of background cameos who cheer on, this place has Betilla (in her Origins design, albeit toned down by wearing her classic outfit), The Magician's hat lying down before he emerges from it (on his original design), Electoons playing and a Trumpet standing before blowing triumphantly when a KO occurs.
  • The Buccaneer (Rayman 2)
    • Takes place on the Crow's Nest of a giant Robo-Pirate prison ship flying above the Glade, filled with cages (that have blinking eyes inside), barrels, mast platforms and a doghouse from which the Walking Shell will emerge, running towards the nearest fighter and trying to blow them up on-contact.
    • For this location's cameos, Admiral Razorbeard is seen sitting on his throne outside as he watches the fight and laughing when a fighter gets KO'd, while Spyglass Pirate and Henchmen 800s are doing usual pirate crew business in the background like mopping up.
    • Sometimes, in a very rare case, Ed from Tonic Trouble can be seen flying on his ship, stopping to wave before quickly boosting away.
  • The Land of the Livid Dead (Rayman 3)
    • While the location debuted in Hoodlum Havoc, it's more based on it's appearance from Origins with some elements from former.
    • This dark place consists of a small graveyard-like area as a small coffin platform keeps rotating, with Darkroots and flame streams randomly appearing out of the blast zones to hit fighters mid-air (fhe former spiking those), and zombie Grannys swinging their purses at players despite being easily defeatable.
    • For stage cameos, Antitoons and Hoodlums are seen wreaking havoc in the background, as a random villain like either Mr. Dark, Jano or Reflux surveys the match, with them using their magic to cause aforementioned hazards appear.
  • Rabbid Coliseum (Raving Rabbids)
    • This stage is quite straight-forward, taking place on the flat arena that has no platforms and huge walls surrounding a large coliseum, with crowds of Rabbids sitting on and cheering out loud and waving their plungers when the player KO's another. On the background, we see four entrances with glowing arrows and Serguei standing close to the gate with a large metal Rabbid on top of it.
    • Other cameos include Baby Globoxes (in their Rayman 2 designs) imprisoned in small cells, Professor Barranco standing on a chair (falling off it in excitement whenever a KO occurs) and a Time Washing Machine as it teleports away and back in random positions of the coliseum, with a Rabbid inside it waving.
    • As the sole hazard, Clark (a Superman-like Rabbid) will sometimes lunge towards fighters from the sky and crash down onto the ground head-first, able to knock down aerial players and be easily launched away in one hit (being more of a nuisance than the hazard).
  • Jibberish Jungle (Origins)
    • The first forest-like world, this stage consists of multiple floating platforms connected to five small vines with water below that players can swim on, unless they want to escape a tentacle claw that drags them down into the lower blast zone if they get close enough. There's also some spiky flowers floating that can easily launch fighters upon contact.
    • As cameos, Polokus will be seen sleeping in a tree branch as he blows up bubbles, while Globox occasionally does a rain dance when the player taunts next to him, Grand Minimus and Goth Teensy are seen dancing before stacking on each other, and Ly the Fairy is shown meditating as she levitates in place.
  • Castle Rock (Legends)
    • Based on How to Shoot Your Dragon and a namesake level, the stage takes place outside the castle walls, with large stone columns as platforms, flames below them that burn players and launch them back up when touched, and cannons firing helicopter bombs at the battlefield.
    • In the background, Barbara is shown fighting a giant Dragon as it breathes fire at her and Murfy trying to help her by shooting flaming rocks from his slingshot. Right before a stage transition, Barbara poses in victory with her battle axe as she stands on the defeated Dragon's belly with Murfy dancing, while the Livingstones are bullying Lums like bouncing them down, poking their faces and using them as deodorant.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We have a decent amount of songs to choose from. We will be holding a thread poll in a little bit for Rayman stages. We will have a Rayman costume plus an Ubisoft costume for Miis. This will be happening later.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions!

Rayman Stage
Land of The Livid Dead - Rayman Origins

Being one of the most iconic locations from the Rayman series, the Land of the Livid Dead serves as one of the most intriguing.
The stage layout would be similar to Smashville with a coffin serving as a rotating platform that contains chaotic hazards that can randomly occur.
These hazards include:

• Spiky vine roots that crawl out of the blast zones (can spike fighters in midair)
  • Carnivorous tulips (can trap them in a furry of slashes when the fighters get caught)
  • Streams of fire that get ejected from blast zones, much like the vine roots
  • Zombie grannies that can attack nearby standers by hitting them with their purse (they serve as enemies that can easily be K.O'd)
View attachment 388317
The picture above is a rough sketch of the stage concept.
Globox, Barbara, Grand Minimus and Goth Teensy will also appear as stage cameos that run amuck in the land.

Rayman Music

Splash Title - Rayman Winds Up the Dream!

Rayman Music:

1. The Dream Forest (Remix) - Rayman
  2. Rayman's Theme (Remix) - Rayman M/Arena
  3. Tricky Treasure/The Lum King (Remix) - Rayman Origins
Rabbids Music:
  1. Dark Iron Bunnies - Rayman Raving Rabbids
  2. Phantom, Razzmatazz - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

Rayman Stage: The Glade of Dreams

The home world of Rayman and rest of his supporting cast, friends/heroes, enemies/villains and neutral alike, where the series entirely takes place in, created by Polokus, also known as the Bubble Dreamer. Considering how many locations from all the games are memorable on their own rights and with their varieties taken into consideration, I'm writing this as a traveling stage.

Similarly to Castle Siege, each time after forty seconds, the stage will randomly transition into one of the six locations from the series through a Teensie Highway dimension (which is where Rayman rides on a Funkyboard in Rayman 3), each from a different game with their own layouts, elements and hazards. Like Minecraft World, the stage usually starts in a random location and the player can choose where to start in a selection screen.

• Band Land(Rayman)
    • The layout is basically similar to that of DeviantArt's, with a background based on concept art from the cancelled Rayman 4. having various platforms including a large flute, musical staves that can be slippery, two bongos that will fall once stepped on and a spinning four-headed sprinkler.
    • Wrong Notes appear as stage hazards that will slowly float around and chomp up fighters by opening their mouths when getting into their proximity.
    • Among the first batch of background cameos who cheer on, this place has Betilla (in her Origins design, albeit toned down by wearing her classic outfit), The Magician's hat lying down before he emerges from it (on his original design), Electoons playing and a Trumpet standing before blowing triumphantly when a KO occurs.
  • The Buccaneer(Rayman 2)
    • Takes place on the Crow's Nest of a giant Robo-Pirate prison ship flying above the Glade, filled with cages (that have blinking eyes inside), barrels, mast platforms and a doghouse from which the Walking Shell will emerge, running towards the nearest fighter and trying to blow them up on-contact.
    • For this location's cameos, Admiral Razorbeard is seen sitting on his throne outside as he watches the fight and laughing when a fighter gets KO'd, while Spyglass Pirate and Henchmen 800s are doing usual pirate crew business in the background like mopping up.
    • Sometimes, in a very rare case, Ed from Tonic Trouble can be seen flying on his ship, stopping to wave before quickly boosting away.
  • The Land of the Livid Dead(Rayman 3)
    • While the location debuted in Hoodlum Havoc, it's more based on it's appearance from Origins with some elements from former.
    • This dark place consists of a small graveyard-like area as a small coffin platform keeps rotating, with Darkroots and flame streams randomly appearing out of the blast zones to hit fighters mid-air (fhe former spiking those), and zombie Grannys swinging their purses at players despite being easily defeatable.
    • For stage cameos, Antitoons and Hoodlums are seen wreaking havoc in the background, as a random villain like either Mr. Dark, Jano or Reflux surveys the match, with them using their magic to cause aforementioned hazards appear.
  • Rabbid Coliseum(Raving Rabbids)
    • This stage is quite straight-forward, taking place on the flat arena that has no platforms and huge walls surrounding a large coliseum, with crowds of Rabbids sitting on and cheering out loud and waving their plungers when the player KO's another. On the background, we see four entrances with glowing arrows and Serguei standing close to the gate with a large metal Rabbid on top of it.
    • Other cameos include Baby Globoxes (in their Rayman 2 designs) imprisoned in small cells, Professor Barranco standing on a chair (falling off it in excitement whenever a KO occurs) and a Time Washing Machine as it teleports away and back in random positions of the coliseum, with a Rabbid inside it waving.
    • As the sole hazard, Clark (a Superman-like Rabbid) will sometimes lunge towards fighters from the sky and crash down onto the ground head-first, able to knock down aerial players and be easily launched away in one hit (being more of a nuisance than the hazard).
  • Jibberish Jungle(Origins)
    • The first forest-like world, this stage consists of multiple floating platforms connected to five small vines with water below that players can swim on, unless they want to escape a tentacle claw that drags them down into the lower blast zone if they get close enough. There's also some spiky flowers floating that can easily launch fighters upon contact.
    • As cameos, Polokus will be seen sleeping in a tree branch as he blows up bubbles, while Globox occasionally does a rain dance when the player taunts next to him, Grand Minimus and Goth Teensy are seen dancing before stacking on each other, and Ly the Fairy is shown meditating as she levitates in place.
  • Castle Rock(Legends)
    • Based on How to Shoot Your Dragon and a namesake level, the stage takes place outside the castle walls, with large stone columns as platforms, flames below them that burn players and launch them back up when touched, and cannons firing helicopter bombs at the battlefield.
    • In the background, Barbara is shown fighting a giant Dragon as it breathes fire at her and Murfy trying to help her by shooting flaming rocks from his slingshot. Right before a stage transition, Barbara poses in victory with her battle axe as she stands on the defeated Dragon's belly with Murfy dancing, while the Livingstones are bullying Lums like bouncing them down, poking their faces and using them as deodorant.
Land of the Livid Dead and The Glade of Dreams

Please use the thread poll to vote. Likewise, here are our music selections. We have 12 for Rayman and 8 for Rabbids which is a good ratio but I think we can add more to Rayman. We will accept up to 16 songs total so we need 4 more. Please feel free to submit a single song. Original Rayman is in need so songs as is Rayman 2. Rayman Legends has WAAAAY too many.

Rayman Music:
The Dream Forest
(Remix) - Rayman
Rayman's Theme (Remix) - Rayman M/Arena
Tricky Treasure/The Lum King (Remix) - Rayman Origins
Land of the Livid Dead - Chasing a Dream - Rayman Origins
Teensies in Trouble - Rayman Legends
The Gallery - Toad Story - Rayman Legends
Tower of Babel - Rayman Legends
Infernal Pursuit - Rayman Legends
The Neverending Pit - Rayman Legends

Rabbids Music:
Dark Iron Bunnies
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
Phantom, Razzmatazz - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Crush Him - Rayman Raving Rabbids (GBA)
The Cow Milking Man - Rayman Raving Rabbids
Batuta Din Moldova - Rabbids Go Home
Singing In The Rain - Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

Submit a Mii Costume from Rayman

We will be submitting a Mii Costume from the Rayman series. This isn't extended to Rayman Raving Rabbids. When submitting, please provide the character and what class the Mii Costume is. In addition, how it may affect the weapon used.

Submit an Ubisoft Mii Costume

Likewise, we will be submitting a Mii Costume from the company Ubisoft. Please note that this character's inclusion will cause that game to be unavailable for a newcomer submission in Year 3.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Rayman Song

Teensie Highway - Rayman 3

Rayman Costume

Betilla the Fairy (Mage)

1713825103707.png

Ubisoft Costume

Dancer (Just Dance)

A generic dancer's outfit, a formal suit for male and formal dress for female, the important part is the mannequin colored masks and sleeves that covers the Mii, making them resemble a dancer from Just Dance.

1713825389130.png

1713825438333.png
1713825445240.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom