• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
After the Master Core left, :4jigglypuff: re-unleashed it with a new form (Master Fortress). To this day, no one has forgiven her (except :4duckhunt: for some reason).

:4lucina: likes to be near anything cute. Whenever :4lucina: is in the room, all the cute smashers flee in terror lest they see what happens to :popo: and :lucas: (trust me: you don't want to know).
Did Morgan kill :wolf:?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU KILL MORGAN?!
When Morgan approached :wolf:,he detected something that would occur (some sort of future event that would cause him to not exist).

Bonus headcanon:
:4lucina: and :4duckhunt: decided to play frisbee one day. All the frisbee's were shot by someone mysterious.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
When Morgan approached :wolf:,he detected something that would occur (some sort of future event that would cause him to not exist).

Bonus headcanon:
:4lucina: and :4duckhunt: decided to play frisbee one day. All the frisbee's were shot by someone mysterious.
Wait, Male Morgan?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A :149:.

Also, I'm running dry on headcanon ideas. Maybe I could do some Sliders style headcanon where a group of four smashers accidentally open a portal to another universe (not the universe they're used to btw) and cannot return home. With surprise bonus head canon's of course.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
A :149:.

Also, I'm running dry on headcanon ideas. Maybe I could do some Sliders style headcanon where a group of four smashers accidentally open a portal to another universe (not the universe they're used to btw) and cannot return home. With surprise bonus head canon's of course.
Is a :149: supposed to mean something dirty for this headcanon?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4charizard:'s, :4yoshi:', :4kirby:'s, :4myfriends:'s, :4wario:'s , and:4dedede:'s favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. You can probably guess why.

:4falco:'s least favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. You can probably guess why.

:4duckhunt:'s conflicted about Thanksgiving. You can probably guess why.

, why don't we have a Duck icon? Anyway, Duck doesn't like Thanksgiving either and turducken causes Duck to relapse into PTSD. You can also guess why.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4palutena:wanted to start a team called Palutena's Angels. Only :4pit: showed up.
Did :4pit: try to get :4darkpit: to join? Was :4darkpit: being dragged by :4pit:? Did :4pit: show up covered in bruises, scratches, and bite marks from :4darkpit:? We need to know! What about :roymelee:? Was he desperate enough to join to be somewhat relevant?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Did :4pit: try to get :4darkpit: to join? Was :4darkpit: being dragged by :4pit:? Did :4pit: show up covered in bruises, scratches, and bite marks from :4darkpit:? We need to know! What about :roymelee:? Was he desperate enough to join to be somewhat relevant?
:4pit: did try to bring :4darkpit:, but :4darkpit:immediately walked away as soon as :4pit: asked. :roymelee: tried to disguise himself as an angel, but all he did was put on poorly made paper wings.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4pit: did try to bring :4darkpit:, but :4darkpit:immediately walked away as soon as :4pit: asked. :roymelee: tried to disguise himself as an angel, but all he did was put on poorly made paper wings.
Aw... I wanted :4pit: to be covered in bites, scratches, and bruises by :4darkpit:. It would have been perfect material for crazy yaoi girls and the rumors would have been hilarious! :laugh:

:roymelee:... Should of gone with wax and feathered wings. I thought :roymelee: was an educated nobleman. Nope, just another fool. No wonder :4roy: replaced him. :p

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
The reason why :4shulk:.deals a bit more damage is that all his training with :4lucina: paid off. The two of them have been training for quite some time.

:4robinm: and :4robinf: once fought...:4jigglypuff:. Let's just say the tacticians found out why Jiggs has the title "the Nightmare".

:4luigi: asked Master Hand to change from vectoring to directional influence. Master Hand thinks its a good idea.

I should make a one shot story with Cynthia and Owain somehow sneaking into the smash world just to see some of the greatest heroes in action.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Falco always gets anxious around Thanksgiving time, especially when it comes to the turkey. Interestingly enough, he doesn't freak out over people eating chicken wings or sandwiches around him, only a whole bird.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Jigglypuff, despite looking adorable and innocent, is hardcore as ****. She will literally go to town on anyone who's talking smack.

"What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo."

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Sometimes the boxing ring stage is used to hold shows similar to professional wrestling. Sometimes the matches become so intense that the lights come crashing down.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I take it a bit further than that, based on many screenshots (both PotD's and screenshots from the Nintendo UK Facebook pages):

Link, Peach, Mario, Zelda, and Marth are all part of a highschool-level drama. Marth is the pretty boy that can get any girl he wants, Mario thinks he's getting married to the lovely Princess Peach, but she's actually fooling around with Marth. Peach sees Link though, and gets jealous of Zelda, and attempts to seduce Link. Link feels Peach's advances are totally uncomfortable because he finds her hot and attractive but he doesn't love her like he does Zelda. However, Zelda is clingy and easily wound-up, and Peach takes advantage of this. Link is an unwilling man dealing with these two women who are sensitive in wildly different ways.
This is every high school anime in a nutshell.

PF9

Smash Lord
*The Pikachu in Smash is the one that belongs to Ash Ketchum, and also, he likes cheese as a cartoon mouse should
*Likewise, the Lucario in Smash is the one from Pokemon movie 8, brought back to life by Zelda
*Bowser and Ganondorf are alcoholics
*Duck Hunt Dog has multiple personalities, all of which are related to dogs in some way
*Link views every swordsman from the Fire Emblem universe, as well as Meta Knight and Shulk, as a rival, and his biggest feuds are with Marth and Meta Knight
*Every Smasher enjoys South Park...except Pit and Palutena, who find it immoral, being heavenly beings

There are so much more, I'll post some more later if I feel like it

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Samus is a raging feminist, Bowser is a masochist, Palutena is a liberal. This puts them at odds, A LOT.

Shulk, Little Mac, Pit, and Dark Pit, who are buddies, like to sit back and watch the fireworks. Little Mac says its 'better than PPV WWE' and Dark Pit thinks that 'it's like Tumblr in real life, abridged'.

Put just seems to be worried that because of Palutena raising him with her mindset, he doesn't know everything about Earth he should. Little Mac, living on a version of real world Earth, is contemplating on teaching him about WW2 is. (I'm going to get crucified for that liberal college joke)

Top Bottom