• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS Info Thread - Risen from the dead by the psychic power of DLC

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*surroundings*
anyway it doesn't matter N's Castle is still cool

Except for the fact why Milotic??? o.o
It is a weird choice, but not necessarily bad. My guess is because they used the majority of legendary Unova pokemon as pokeball items, they ran out.

I think the other candidate they could've used was Landorus instead, but whatever. Milotic's in.

Jrodt333

Smash Rookie
That, and possibly because it gets a mega evolution in 3rd gen?
Mega Evolutions didn't exist until Gen 6, and Milotic doesn't have one. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Milotic was really a Zoroark in disguise.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've read somewhere (that I can't remember, might be here) that at the Parfum Palace in Pokemon X/Y, there are the Reshiram and Zekrom statues you see in the garden. But there's also a Milotic stature within the palace itself.

Bit of a loose end, but maybe Sakurai decided on using Milotic in place of Kyurem because it shares a dedicated statue with Reshiram and Zekrom. (and maybe because Sakurai skipped playing the 5th gen to forget about the genies.)

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yes, we do.
As far as I know Milotic still doesn't have a mega evolution. If it does, it hasn't been announced yet.
Well, the next Corocoro issue on the 12th will have, what they called, a "Mega Evolution scoop" for the new games (aswellassupposedrevealofallcharactersinSmashbros,yadayada.) Maybe we'll see one for Milotic.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Well, the next Corocoro issue on the 12th will have, what they called, a "Mega Evolution scoop" for the new games (aswellassupposedrevealofallcharactersinSmashbros,yadayada.) Maybe we'll see one for Milotic.
Maybe. Just like how we might see Mega Zangoose, or Mega Luvdisk. There's no direct evidence pointing to any of those, yet the point is that @ Darkfur Darkfur acted like it was basically confirmed.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
My most wanted megas are Mega Breloom and Mega Reuniclus.

Mike1993

Smash Rookie
[quote="TitanTeaTime", post: 17207083, member: 250925"@ Darkfur Darkfur acted like it was basically confirmed.[/quote]

So did i, i'd be pretty suprised if mega Milotic wasn't in there, and thats the main reason i can think of Sakurai putting it in

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Because I'll be on vacations starting tomorrow, this thread won't be updated until August 13th.

I will have limited Internet access, so I'll be checking the daily pictures whenever possible.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
With today's pic of the day I don't think it's safe to put Sabel in any categories yet, he could be anything from playable to a costume swap to assist trophy to stage hazard to background to story mode character...you get the idea.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
With today's pic of the day I don't think it's safe to put Sabel in any categories yet, he could be anything from playable to a costume swap to assist trophy to stage hazard to background to story mode character...you get the idea.
It's safe to say he's an assist trophy. The second pic's caption describes how he transforms between a snake and frog to catch any opponents, and also mentions trapping opponents in dust clouds.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
He is. Sakurai was quick to add on his Twitter that Sabel is an assist trophy.
It's safe to say he's an assist trophy. The second pic's caption describes how he transforms between a snake and frog to catch any opponents, and also mentions trapping opponents in dust clouds.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I'm not sure about this, but I was looking for new Smash 4 info. today and found an article that said the Wii U version will be released (in North America and Europe) on either Nov. 21st or Nov. 25th. The same article also stated that Nintendo has confirmed they will release the rest of the stages and roster later this month (be aware, it said Nintendo, not CoroCoro). Has anybody else heard this?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Lots of new info from Famitsu scans

http://i.imgur.com/medH565.jpg

Palutena Moves
http://imgur.com/a/NPwyN#qIjvTSm

Alternatively you can go http://kantopia.wordpress.com/category/translation/video-games/super-smash-brothers/ for the whole list of unorganized stuff (Custom moves for Palutena, Pit, WFT, Mac and RoMa)
In that first screen shot of a single player mode where samus is selecting a path. What game does that icon belong to?

EDIT: NVM. It's wii fit trainers. sorry.

Last edited:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure about this, but I was looking for new Smash 4 info. today and found an article that said the Wii U version will be released (in North America and Europe) on either Nov. 21st or Nov. 25th. The same article also stated that Nintendo has confirmed they will release the rest of the stages and roster later this month (be aware, it said Nintendo, not CoroCoro). Has anybody else heard this?
This article, I believe?

http://www.hallels.com/articles/328...f-super-smash-bros-4-officially-confirmed.htm

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
*insert gif of Abe Simpson rolling on floor here*

For some reason when I linked it it linked to something completely different.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I don't know, but I'm sure all will be revealed soon. The anticipation...
I know! Let's hope this is true. If so, hopefully all our favorite veterans and newcomers make the cut! (Though this is impossible and highly unlikely). Assuming this is true, name 3 veterans and 1 newcomer you would like to see revealed.
Veterans: 1. R.O.B. 2. Mr. G&W 3. Ice Climbers (I just want the Retro Trio back! I know there are many more obvious returning veterans than these, but I just want them back!)
Newcomer: Kind of an old veteran, but he didn't come back for Brawl. I'm hoping he comes for Smash 4. I'd really enjoy seeing Mewtwo back.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
I know! Let's hope this is true. If so, hopefully all our favorite veterans and newcomers make the cut! (Though this is impossible and highly unlikely). Assuming this is true, name 3 veterans and 1 newcomer you would like to see revealed.
Veterans: 1. R.O.B. 2. Mr. G&W 3. Ice Climbers (I just want the Retro Trio back! I know there are many more obvious returning veterans than these, but I just want them back!)
Newcomer: Kind of an old veteran, but he didn't come back for Brawl. I'm hoping he comes for Smash 4. I'd really enjoy seeing Mewtwo back.
I just can't wait to see Ice Climbers, Falco, and Mewtwo. :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Maybe. Just like how we might see Mega Zangoose, or Mega Luvdisk. There's no direct evidence pointing to any of those, yet the point is that @ Darkfur Darkfur acted like it was basically confirmed.
I would mark like ape **** crazy for a Mega Zangoose

I'd like to see Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Lucas just to see how many people will react to them being back

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Miiverse post today, totally trolling all the MK fans. I do think however that this just leans more in favor that he's back. Considering there's a Samus costume in the same picture, and that Samus is confirmed, this just leans in favor of MK, and I'll be happy to see him back, though he will be nerfed. Tomorrow's the day we may get the final roster. Any more ideas on that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom