• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS Info Thread - Risen from the dead by the psychic power of DLC

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Today's picture showed that the Capsules got a new design. This information has been added to the OP.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Finally. Now I wonder who the next FE character will be. Though MM is sadly still the only newcomer worth getting excited about.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
all these hoes show up and all they can do is get kidnapped

i think mario's just whipped

Technically Rosalina didn't get kidnap but whatever. But I do understand where you guys are coming from Rosalina kinda reminds me of Daisy pretty much just used to drive the plot. Not to mention she is more of a spin off character in my opinion. The least I can see her getting is a assist trophy, but if she does get in as a character I don't see the problem with it.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316

From Luigi's gallery of images. I originally thought this was Battlefield, due to the pattern on the floor, but that starry sky is looking awfully similar to the Mario Galaxy stage. Not to mention the background is surprisingly devoid of any background elements confirmed to be on Battlefield (Cloud, Jutting Rock Formations, etc). Plus, this image seems to indicate what Day/Dusk/Night will look like on Battlefield, which doesn't match the above image at all.

Possible Mario Galaxy stage on 3DS? Was it under our mustachioed noses the whole time?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

From Luigi's gallery of images. I originally thought this was Battlefield, due to the pattern on the floor, but that starry sky is looking awfully similar to the Mario Galaxy stage. Not to mention the background is surprisingly devoid of any background elements confirmed to be on Battlefield (Cloud, Jutting Rock Formations, etc). Plus, this image seems to indicate what Day/Dusk/Night will look like on Battlefield, which doesn't match the above image at all.

Possible Mario Galaxy stage on 3DS? Was it under our mustachioed noses the whole time?
Interesting i thought it was the battlefield as well maybe the mario galaxy stage is on both versions but the 3ds one might be different to wii u one

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Some people have fun winning with pure skill; not items, stage hazards, and luck.
And there will be stages just for that.

I'm a more competitive player myself, but at the same time, I can appreciate a cool concept for what it is. Even if it seems tournament hostile.

It'll be fun to dink around on, ya know? I can't have super serious matches all the time. Try finding me a tourney player that does. Ya just got dink around sometimes. Mario Galaxy will be a good stage for that.

Plus Galaxy music.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Look at the floor... it matches Battlefield, not Mario Galaxy.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Please don't tell me you actually believe that competitive play is the 'right' way to play this game...

How does that even...what?
The love of the game is what drives me. Loving the game drives my winning streak. Wanting to find people that challenge me to be better at the game keeps me going. But n00blets aren't challenging. I remember when someone was taunt spamming online, I threw him off the edge and meteor smashed him. He got angry and tried to fight me... I did it again, I was so beautiful. :'D
But loving the game doesn't mean that I have to love gimmicky levels. Does anyone love Hanenbow? No. No one loves Hanenbow. The gravity setting on the stage make it super gimmicky.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fact: there's no right way to play the game, since there are many ways to customize the gameplay via turning on or off which items, changing damage ratio, choosing Stock, Time or Coin matches and so on.

Any claims on which way to play the game is "right" falls into the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
The love of the game is what drives me. Loving the game drives my winning streak. Wanting to find people that challenge me to be better at the game keeps me going. But n00blets aren't challenging. I remember when someone was taunt spamming online, I threw him off the edge and meteor smashed him. He got angry and tried to fight me... I did it again, I was so beautiful. :'D
But loving the game doesn't mean that I have to love gimmicky levels. Does anyone love Hanenbow? No. No one loves Hanenbow. The gravity setting on the stage make it super gimmicky.

Of course you don't have to love the gimmicky stages, and I respect your love of the game, but this...

I have no respect for people that suck too bad to play it right.
...is completely wrong. Nothing ticks me off more than someone who honestly believes that the way they play is the 'right' way to play, and anyone else who plays differently are playing it incorrectly. That kind of mindset reeks of an oversized ego.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Of course you don't have to love the gimmicky stages, and I respect your love of the game, but this...

...is completely wrong. Nothing ticks me off more than someone who honestly believes that the way they play is the 'right' way to play, and anyone else who plays differently are playing it incorrectly. That kind of mindset reeks of an oversized ego.
Then, play me in project m 3.0 :3 We'll see if my ego is over inflated or not. =___=

Fact: there's no right way to play the game, since there are many ways to customize the gameplay via turning on or off which items, changing damage ratio, choosing Stock, Time or Coin matches and so on.

Any claims on which way to play the game is "right" falls into the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.
yes there is. 3 lives. 8 minutes.
No items. Fox only. Final destination.

Top Bottom