• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS Info Thread - Risen from the dead by the psychic power of DLC

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I expected today pics to be a Sakurai troll pic
>Shows pic
>Later on a character is revealed

Kinda disappointed because the weeks pics weren't that great.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Since Sonic is coming back there's a chance Snake could come back. Maybe a newcomer or two like Naked Snake/Big Boss or Raiden.

Also will they just hurry up and confirm Marth.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
A picture for what either could be a scrolling Mario 3D Land stage or perhaps, an adventure mode has been released today.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A picture for what either could be a scrolling Mario 3D Land stage or perhaps, an adventure mode has been released today.
Nope, it's part of an already seen Super Mario 3D Land stage. It happens to be a previously unseen part of the stage.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Since Sonic is coming back there's a chance Snake could come back. Maybe a newcomer or two like Naked Snake/Big Boss or Raiden.
Theres no way a second Metal Gear character would be added, Sakurai has said adding third parties all "willy-nilly" would lose focus of the game. If there were more than one character for one third party, it would be Sonic, and even then a second character from the same third party is still unlikely.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
Mario's air speed has increased. Luigi's falling speed increased. Look at developer direct. Mario's downsmash was buffed too. Capable at KOing at 70% in the Sakurai vs. translator match (with bad DI)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mario's air speed has increased. Luigi's falling speed increased. Look at developer direct. Mario's downsmash was buffed too. Capable at KOing at 70% in the sakuraii vs. translator match (with bad DI)
Did you really have to quote the entire OP just to make two statements? -_-

Also, it is spelled "Sakurai", not "Sakuraii." One i, not two.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
Did you really have to quote the entire OP just to make two statements? -_-

Also, it is spelled "Sakurai", not "Sakuraii." One i, not two.
Why do I always forget that :facepalm:? Anyways yeah Luigi fell WAY faster in that Sonic video. And Mario's air speed looked much higher in that direct.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Why do I always forget that :facepalm:? Anyways yeah Luigi fell WAY faster in that Sonic video. And Mario's air speed looked much higher in that direct.
Could you please edit your post and remove the quoted OP?

It's an already known fact that the game's speed is higher compared to Brawl.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Could you please edit your post and remove the quoted OP?

It's an already known fact that the game's speed is higher compared to Brawl.

To be fair, there's a very obvious difference specifically in Luigi's fall speed (based on the very limited video we have). I mean, he's pushing his Melee fall speed, so it's not just a difference from Brawl.

I realize it's still very early and physics are still being tweaked, but I think they may be drastically changing the way Luigi feels.. Nothing confirmed yet... just interesting.

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
To be fair, there's a very obvious difference specifically in Luigi's fall speed (based on the very limited video we have). I mean, he's pushing his Melee fall speed, so it's not just a difference from Brawl.

I realize it's still very early and physics are still being tweaked, but I think they may be drastically changing the way Luigi feels.. Nothing confirmed yet... just interesting.
Did you see how fast he fell when Sonic did that combo on him? lol that looked a tad faster than his Melee falling speed.

Ray_Babe

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping they fixed up Peach's jumping ability and I'm pretty Excited for the Returning Final Smashes too! I wonder what Mario got up his sleeves this time ~ tehe :laugh:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So far....2 characters are hinted to appear in SSB4. I'm talking about Ridley and Mewtwo.
Mewtwo's been hinted?
I know Ridley practically has to appear with his stage being revealed, but I don't personally expect him to be playable

NessEB

Smash Rookie
Where the hell is Ness!!! Lucas not returning is understandable. However Ness should be in the lineup, especially since all the oter vets are there.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Where the hell is Ness!!! Lucas not returning is understandable. However Ness should be in the lineup, especially since all the oter vets are there.
He's not confirmed yet, therefore it's not on this list. He's not on the Smash Bros. website either.

Top Bottom