• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luwafer

Smash Cadet
I currently have hand, foot, and mouth disease.
It's as bad as it sounds. A North America code would cure it instantly (in my mind).

MrDocA2

Smash Rookie
I have a EU code. I am willing to trade it for a NA code. Please reply to this and PM me with the code if you are willing to trade. Thanks a lot!

Sonicboom9004

Smash Rookie
Anyone who pms me with a NA code, will recieve a link of another version of my profile picture XD

Last edited:

MrDocA2

Smash Rookie
If someone gives me an NA code, I will give them a EU code. Hurry because the EU code will expire soon!

Sonicboom9004

Smash Rookie
(I dont know how to quote #imanoob) @ Narth Narth the public release has a 30 use limit on it while the download codes dont. Thats why im asking for codes.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
(I dont know how to quote #imanoob) @ Narth Narth the public release has a 30 use limit on it while the download codes dont. Thats why im asking for codes.
Just press "Reply" underneath someone's post to quote them.

I understand, but 30 uses is fine if you leave your 3DS on ;)

Sonicboom9004

Smash Rookie
a competition it is
If someone had two codes then it wouldn't be a competition.

Just press "Reply" underneath someone's post to quote them.

I understand, but 30 uses is fine if you leave your 3DS on ;)
Then I would have to worry if it died or not because im planning to play this on my bus (A hour drive in both the morning and the afternoon) At least I would be able to play it :)

Sonicboom9004

Smash Rookie
So this is it. The few final hours of special codes and no one is posting them, I think they are all gone.

So this was fun but i'm going to stay up until twelve and see if the public release is out. Night and good luck :)

Pm's are still cool though XD

Last edited:

Scala

Smash Ace
I don't mind waiting til tomorrow but I also wouldn't mind playing around with the demo tonight instead.

hmu bb kthx

Bobosapien

Smash Rookie
Would greatly appreciate a smash code NA, my friend wants to 1v1 me tonight he has a code but I don't, pls 4 da funzies :D

Max C.

Smash Rookie
Last time asking, I need a NA code. I would be happy to get one, because of its unlimited amount of play time, because I don't think 30 plays will last me 2 weeks. PM it to me or send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thanks!

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
Hi all I have a 3ds Na demo code I would like to share with 1 lucky quick poster.
To give everyone here a chance to get the code I will post the last 4 digits into the chat in a half a hour. If I am right this is a unlimited use demo that Nintendo sent me but I could be wrong
further a do here are the first 12 digits out of 16.
A05VD4FX1A0A

MrDocA2

Smash Rookie
This is the last time I am asking. I have a EU code. I am willing to trade it for an NA code.

jrkikut

Smash Rookie
Hi all I have a 3ds Na demo code I would like to share with 1 lucky quick poster.
To give everyone here a chance to get the code I will post the last 4 digits into the chat in a half a hour. If I am right this is a unlimited use demo that Nintendo sent me but I could be wrong

I would love the last 4

Sonicboom9004

Smash Rookie
A05VD4FX1A0A
could you give us a hint e.x letter number number letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom