• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit64

Smash Rookie
I can give you a bastion steam code and a natural selection 2 humble bundle code which is worth more then what codes are going for right now :D but yea I genuinely want it and am willing to give you that in return
no, what i mean is im offering a game for a demo code. I MYSELF dont have one, so Im trying to get one. Dont mean to confuse.

Last edited:
NNID
browningit
3DS FC
4313-2000-6519
I've been watching the replay of the Treehouse from earlier in the week all day - I would love a NA smash code if someone has something to spare. I'm always more than kind in return! I can't believe Nintendo skipped me on the invite!

D

Deleted member

I'll post here, but I don't really want one. My brother does, and he refuses to get one for himself. :rolleyes:

Waku

Smash Rookie
Waku needs an NA code, Waku willing to do favors, nobody needs to know. (Kappa)

DrakeMagus

Smash Rookie
New to the boards but have been a huge fan of ssb since 64.

I'm glad there are actually people out there giving away their codes for nothing more than the love of the franchise.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone had a code to spare. I know I'm behind on asking, but here's hoping! I not, the 19th needs to hurry up! Thanks!

Edit: Looking for NA code, by the way.

Last edited:

Exo6458

Smash Rookie
Hello all! I am an extreme Smash fanatic and literally play project M in most of my free time and am DYING to get my hands on the demo! If anyone wants to help a competitive/tournament player start working on his techniques, please provide me with a US/NA code! Thanks much!

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
I
I'd still love a code. PM me please, I have Pokemon X and a bunch of them at that.

I can also write snappy jokes for weddings/bar mitzvahs. Willing to trade.
Actually I play Hearthstone too and have a bunch of great cards.

But my jokes are better. You'll be the life of the party with Joelsdaman1's Chucklebox(TM).

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
I'm looking for a US/NA code as well. I haven't showed myself here much since I wrote the Brawl Stage Studio for PC, but I'm willing to get back to once the game comes out~
I'd be eternally grateful. ;v;

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
i'm really desperate finding one for 2 DAYS and i cant find one if u have a spare NA/US code i be VERY grateful ;v; (if u play animal crossing new leaf i can gave you ANYTHING U WANT I COULD GIVE YOU 20 million bells) PM me PLS

Last edited:

NinjaJ10

Smash Rookie
So I called Nintendo customer service yesterday and explained that I didn't receive any codes despite meeting the qualifications. The rep looked over my account info and confirmed that I was, indeed, qualified and told me that she would send a request to whomever is in charge of distributing the codes. Unfortunately, I just received an email saying that I am no longer qualified. I would really appreciate an NA code as this "promotion" makes less and less sense the more I think about it.

(I know I sound like a complete kiss-a** but Nintendo really dropped the ball with this one.)

Thanks. rich2510@yahoo.com or PM

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've managed to get an e-mail while I was out on my family business. If anyone needs a code, just contact me with a conversation.

Update: All of my codes have been given away. If anyone asks me for a code, I'm sorry, but I'm all dried up now.

Last edited:

MrJesse

Smash Rookie
After 3 days I still got no luck at getting an EU code :p
If anyone see this and got an EU code left, please send it to me, it would make my time worthwhile...
Many many thanks in advance!

lemaskdemasque

Smash Cadet
Hey, any EU codes left? Could really do with one. Please just contact me through a conversation. Cheers guys.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Been a big fan of Mega Man since my father played it with me when I was a kid. I'd like to experiment with his specials (mostly Leaf Shield and Crash Bomber) to see if I can find good applications for them since people don't seem to like them.

I'm looking for a NA/US code and would prefer to be messaged through a convo. I can wait till the 19th, but I thought I'd just ask in case anyone would help a MM fan out.

EthralSSB

Smash Rookie
NNID
DJ_Ethral
3DS FC
4768-7597-3482
Anybody got a NA code I'm willing to trade a club nintendo game code I can also trade pokemon but not until monday

Last edited:

Rockenbury

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rockenbury
3DS FC
3711-8217-6762
Does anyone have a spare NA code? There's nothing I can trade for it, but it would be awesome if someone gave me one.
Just PM me or send it to ale_ramires_@hotmail.com if you are feeling kind-hearted :D

Damn, it feels weird to be begging for these things...

ShyKChan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shyflutters18
3DS FC
0662-3508-3411
If anyone is nice enough to give me a US/NA code I'd be extremely grateful :) Just PM me
I'm willing to wait till the 19th though.

Escabrera

Smash Rookie
:4yoshi::4bowser:Can i just get a code please.It will make the three years well worth it.if anyone is kind enough to give me a code please pm me.and thx in advanced.:4bowser::4yoshi:
I am willing to trade one of the club nintendo games of your choice.for a US code.Please Let me join the hype train.

Last edited:

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Hello! If anybody has an European code to offer, I will give a big thanks in the video I will make after trying the demo (I currently have 19k subscribers, so your name should easily get out there! :D). If anybody has it, a Norwegian man will be over-happy :)

jms_gears1

Smash Rookie
If anyone still has an NA code of the smash demo, and would not mind PMing me it, It would be greatly appreciated.

watdawat

Smash Rookie
If any generous person out there could help a fellow smash fan out by PMing an extra NA code, I'd really appreciate it. I'm leaving the States for a couple weeks and sadly I won't have any internet connection for when the public demo is released nor will I be able to get the game on release date (WHYYYYYYY???!!!)

Thanks in advance to any generous smasher out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom