• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloofness87

Smash Rookie
Can someone please send me a code? I have been dying to play the demo for 2 days, and have been looking for codes for that long. I do play X and Y and have over 67 shinies. If someone wants to give me a code for the beta key, send it here: aloofness87@gmail.com Thanks~

Nintendrone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintendrone42
3DS FC
2535-3781-8442
Switch FC
SW 3369 4102 5813
If anyone here has a spare NA code and is willing to give it away, please PM me.

If you want, I have a few Shiny Pokémon I could trade.

Last edited:

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I'm still looking for a US code :/. I have a decent chunk of Nintendo Club gold and would be down to get one of those reward games for you as a thank you, but apparently pretty much everyone can do that.

Makarew

Smash Rookie
Someone should PM me if they have a US code, since I probably won't be able to get the full game.

cd0000000000

Smash Rookie
So my son is a platinum member for club nintendo (US) and he got the email with 4 codes. But when he told me he accidentally logged off his email... Now he is very upset. Is there anyone with a spare code? It would really make my son's day... Thanks and God bless you.

Last edited:

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
I would highly enjoy a code! I will teach you step by step how to instal any GameCube game onto your computer...?

Just PM me if interested

Last edited:

Satzklammer

Smash Rookie
So my son is a platinum member for club nintendo (US) and he got the email with 4 codes. But when he told me he accidentally logged off his email... Now he is very upset. Is there anyone with a spare code? It would really make my son's day... Thanks and God bless you.
I heard some people e-mailing Nintendo if they were platinum and had a special circumstance. t'would be worth a try. I just ask, if it works and you have a spare code, to pm it to me. Thanks!

Noah5900

Smash Rookie
Yes try emailing their support site under "club Nintendo". Hopefully they will send 4 more codes. If so, I'd like one ;)

Last edited:

HoodsxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanhouDrops
3DS FC
3067-5933-7964
I have a free 30 day FFXIV code. Hasn't been used, if anybody wants to trade an NA code for it PM me. ^^

Slyke The Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
NNID
Slyke
3DS FC
3866-8227-4741
Hey guys anyone willing to give me a spare code for the demo in exchange i can give yall legendaries shinies as many like i can give u all of them
just want one stayed up all night and still hoping to get 1 plz

Ralicc

Smash Cadet
If anybody out there is still holding onto an extra code, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Last edited:

Gords

Smash Champion
I would appreciate a code via PM if there is one available, EU/AU or NA doesnt matter. thank in advance

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
I just got a code on ebay for $4.25, which is what a lot of you are willing to pay (in the form of a Nintendo game download) so go check it out and bid

Killress

Smash Ace
Anyone have a spare code still? Come Friday these codes are going to be worthless... Might as well use them to benefit the community and help out fellow smashers!

Last edited:

Insanefox

Smash Rookie
Hey fellow smash fans! I would actually love a code. It isn't for me but for my little cousin Angela. She's a humongous fan of smash and getting her a code would just brighten her day up. Thanks guys! I'll see you on the battlefield!

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
If you guys have a spare code, I would appreciate it. Until then I will do the industrial n wait till release date. Yes I really do this dance. It's really fun.. DON'T JUDGE ME.... but really if you have a spare code, I would appreciate it.

mattergamer47

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1300-9761
Can somebody please inbox me a code? I would really appreciate it and shout you out to 29 or 30 YouTube sub's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom