• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl Bosses

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Fools. Most of the members remade accounts already on SWF.

I am one.

Obviously you havent seen any pros at all have you? And all that boss crap has been disproven.
That is sooooo imature....

Anyway, you don't know Ridley could be a boss, but then be unlocked after you defeat him... How about...

Ice Climbers VS Condor
Yoshi VS Kamek
Pokemon Trainer VS Rayquaza
Kirby VS Petey Pirhana

Machete

Smash Ace
as much as I hate to admit it, since I"m a ridley supporter, I think that Ridley may actually be a boss... 'sigh' at least he'll be in the game...
What are you talking about?
Ridley is almost a shoe-in:ohwell:

MotherBrain would be an excellent boss, and I'd love to see him in 3D graphics.:)

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be really cool to fight your way through the innards of Metaknight's ship as Samus, only to find Mother Brain at the helm.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Ridley would make an awesome Boss.................and after you defeat him you unlock his trophy...............and his playable character.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
If its for People that are gonna be -JUST- Bosses (Like Bowser is gonna be a boss thats playble otherwise)

Ima say.

Rayquaza
Petey
Ancient Minister
Andross? maybe?

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
DK
That armadillo that DK always faced in DK 64

Metroid
Kraid
Mother Brain
Crocomire

LoZ
Zant
Vaati(Four swords form)
The moon lol

Mario
Petey Piranha
King Boo
Wiggler

Pokemon
Rayquaza
Palkia
Giovanni

Kirby
O2
Miracle Matter

Starfox
Wolf

Sonic
Eggman

Fire Emblem
Black Knight

That's all I got.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
I really want 02 from Kirby 64 to show up for some reason.
Giygas from Earthbound would also be cool.

disfunction47

Smash Cadet
I really want 02 from Kirby 64 to show up for some reason.
Giygas from Earthbound would also be cool.
O2 from Kirby 64 would be preety cool but isn't Giygas invincible or something, I mean the only way to beat him was by praying.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
O2 from Kirby 64 would be preety cool but isn't Giygas invincible or something, I mean the only way to beat him was by praying.
You have to pray to defeat a lot of things... :laugh:

I wanna see everyones all time boss, and everyone has their own respective battle...

gamer8

Smash Lord
DK
That armadillo that DK always faced in DK 64

Metroid
Kraid
Mother Brain
Crocomire

LoZ
Zant
Vaati(Four swords form)
The moon lol

Mario
Petey Piranha
King Boo
Wiggler

Pokemon
Rayquaza
Dialga <-------------- fixed, Dialga owns Palkia.
Giovanni

Kirby
O2
Miracle Matter

Starfox
Wolf

Sonic
Eggman

Fire Emblem
Black Knight

That's all I got.
Dialga owns Palkia...

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
I can see a boss for everyone, except for the Ice Climbers. The pterodactyl?
It's called a Condor...

Dialga owns Palkia...
Agreed.

Since the Kirby world is represented in brawl from Kirby SuperStar (Meta Knight's move set, Kirby's final smash, the Halberd, etc) a boos from that game is a logical choice...so, the Kirby boss should be:
Dynablade? I really don't think so, sorry. :ohwell:

Maybe... the 64 one (Crystal Shards) Was Awsome. =D

yes i agree wit Rayquaza. there should be a cut scene involving fox and diddy too. That'd be cool
Sarcasm.........?

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
It would indeed be awesome if there was a boss from each game. Something to look forward to and hope for, I suppose.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Petrey the Piranah lol, lol.... failure...

Anyways, Wispy Woods the tree from Kirby! ... wait hes already in a stage... nvm

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Tsu's Random Selection of Bosses:

Ashley (WarioWare)
Pokemon Trainer #2 [3 Starter other than the first 3] (Pokemon)
Fusion Dragon (Golden Sun 1)
Doom Dragon (Golden Sun 2)

That's basically all... lol...

burrito

Smash Lord
You know guys, Ridley could be a boss AND a playable character. There is no reason to get mad at people who suggest him as a boss.

Little Red Corvette

Smash Apprentice
Eh, a non-playable Kirby Boss is inevitable - either Kracko, Heavy Lobster, or Dyna Blade, I'm betting, if not all three. Bowser, Rayquaza, and Wario are inevitably some sort of story-based fight in the game, as well as the Ancient Minister. Likely, Master Hand and Crazy Hand will return. Ridley is inevitable as a boss, playable or not, Mother Brain and Kraid also probably appearing at some point. There'll also probably some Petey-like bosses from other game series, ie minor reocurring characters that were bosses at some points, thus making things like Kamek, King Dodongo, Giant Bulborb, Eggplant Wizard, Yellow Demon(if Mega Man is in) etc... pretty likely. Also, of course final bosses, esp. Porky, Ganon, Ashnard, Andross, Eggman, Metal Gear REX. I could also imagine weird bosses from other series (If Isaac gets in, I want to have an epic battle against the wise one) like a Boss fight against Jimmy T. on Wario's stage, or destroying a damageable Landmaster tank.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Tsu's Random Selection of Bosses:

Ashley (WarioWare)
Pokemon Trainer #2 [3 Starter other than the first 3] (Pokemon)
Fusion Dragon (Golden Sun 1)
Doom Dragon (Golden Sun 2)

That's basically all... lol...
LOL Ashley has NO chance of being a boss. Oh, and LUCKY STAR 4EVA!!!

Petey Pirhana wasn't bad. I wouldn't see any other Mario bosses returning, considering Bowser's a PC and Petey's the next most popular.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Did you just use the words "Petey" and "popular" in the same sentence? Serously, in Smash Petey has the size of a building and I still think that he sucks.

@ Topic:

Dr. Robotnik
Yellow Devil (If Mega Man is in, but he will.)
Andross (The 64 Version)
Mother Brain
Vega (Ok, that won't happen.)

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
You know guys, Ridley could be a boss AND a playable character. There is no reason to get mad at people who suggest him as a boss.
QFT. You think DK won't be fighting Bowser at any point? How about Wario?

Here's my choice for bosses, playable and nonplayable.

1) Sonic. He's a guest character, so a less-than-central role like recurring boss character would fit well. Sort of like Veryers from Disgea or O'Chunks feom SPM. And he's got an easy motivation: boredom. Fighting is fun, kids!

2) Shadow Lugia. I read a thread on this somewhere and it got stuck in my head. Basically, it was like a cross between master hand and Lugia. Stamina, areoblast and other pwerful attacks, ect. Any other big legendary could be substituted here, like Rayzaqua or Arceus.

3) Snake. See #1.

4) Ridely. If you fight a villian like Bowser, you should be able to fight a villian like Ridely.

5) Some kind of evil pokemon trainer. I heard Giovanni somewhere, but any other pokemon series boss would work. Bascially, it's like fighting PT, but against different pokemon with more stamina. You have to beat all of them.

6) Redeye King. Because everyone should have a chance to fight a bloodthirsty tyrannosaurus.

7) A UFO. It'll hover overhead, dropping Earthbound enemies and spewing laser at you. After you beat a certain amount of enemies, a platform (Teatable?) will show up, helping you get onto the ufo. You bust a hole into it after a few tries, then fight your way through the inside, until you find the final enemy at the core, beat it, and get out before the ship blows up. FUN.

8) Master Hand. This one's a no-brainer.

That's all for now.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I know a few creatures that might be bosses.

Dogadon (Donkey Kong 64)
Stallord (The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess)
Kraid (Metroid)
Hookbill Koopa (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
Nightmare (Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland)
Andross (Star Fox 64)
XD001 (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Kraid from Metroid.

1. He's huge, larger than Brinstar Depths, at least.
2. He makes a good Metroid rep...as a boss.
3. Gives Ridley a chance to be playable.
4. Who WOULDN'T wanna see Co-Op Samus & Ridley take on Kraid? I'd pay to see it.

Other good boss ideas:
-Metroid Queen (also Metroid)
-Fawful (M&L Superstar Saga)
-Kracko (Kirby)
-Dark Matter (Kirby)
-Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda)
-Eggplant Wizard (the ONLY Ice Climbers boss)
-Medusa (Kid Icarus)
-Mini-Warios (the ones in WarioWare Smooth Moves)
-Eggman (Sonic)

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
the final boss should just be a new character called......*drum roll* THE BOSS
lol,very nice and of course your extremely creative and original =) im suprised u could be so genius as to come up with a name so easily!

djs5590

Smash Rookie
im sure the final boss of MGS3, who's name is: THE BOSS, would be glad to hear you want her in as the MGS Rep boss ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
i think your talking about metal gear solid but ive only play number 2 so i wouldnt know if there was a guy named boss is so then imma have to go with cornileous

Top Bottom