• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl Bosses

SamusLord

Smash Cadet
Not pointing my beam to the back of your head >
Know what'd be really fun? (and a way to unlock Dark Samus, provided she becomes a PC)

If one boss would be the aroara unit D-Samus possesses on phaaze(its kind of like mother brain... they're both bio-mechanical master computers). After which, you fight the PC version of D-Samus. Or vice-versa if you wish to staythat true to the game.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Ridley (sorry metroid fans, I dont see him being a PC) and Sephiroth (he should just be the final boss in every game). lol

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
If Brinstar Depths returns, then MotherBrain should be the only boss from Metroid.

Maybe the Metroid Prime or the Emperor Ing, too.
Mother Brain doesn't have to be the boss. Since Orpheon has been confirmed, there could be some Prime stuff too, like the things you said.

Ridley (sorry metroid fans, I dont see him being a PC) and Sephiroth (he should just be the final boss in every game). lol
He can be a boss AND a PC, though.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Actually believe it or not I cringe at the idea of certain characters making it into brawl (i.e Sephiroth or Sora). Smash is a game for characters that revolve around nintendo. I think they did an amazing job adding snake to the roster, he looks some-what more cartoonish (yet still baddass). He's also gonna appeal to the 900 kazillion people who have played MGS.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Actually believe it or not I cringe at the idea of certain characters making it into brawl (i.e Sephiroth or Sora). Smash is a game for characters that revolve around nintendo. I think they did an amazing job adding snake to the roster, he looks some-what more cartoonish (yet still baddass). He's also gonna appeal to the 900 kazillion people who have played MGS.
But Ridley was Nintendo-made, wasn't he? Why shouldn't he be in Brawl AND be a PC? And Snake doesn't look cartoonish at all. He looks pretty bad*** if I do say so myself.

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
The only reason that I believe Ridley could be playable is because Mewtwo was playable in Melee and that shocked me more than Ridley would.

Honestly though, I expect him to be a boss, not a playable character. Assist trophy would be a bit of an insult to his name.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Yeah, because he would fly around and swipe at you. It wouldn't shock me to see him as a boss, though, but nothing's impossible in Sakurai's wide world of Smash. I believe he will be a PC. I'm not one of those completely moronic fanboys that close threads with their flame crap. I'm a respecting fan that doesn't cuss people out when they don't belive in the Space Pirate lord.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Why Condor should be a boss.

Well heres some facts I'm using.

1. First of all, even though he is the opening for the Ice Climbers, a Hammer Bro is a assist trophy, yet still appearing as a enemy for Bowser, NOT SEE.

2. In the movie clip, Meta and IC were fighting some SEE in a snowy inside mountain place.

3. The Condor would give IC's a good opening like Fox had... While also giving IC a good storyline like the Condor stealing their fruit, it's not as bad as PT trying to find Pikachu. T_T

4. Condor might not be as big, but flying fast around the stage could give meaning for it to two player since IC's aren't fast they could most likley attack him when charging at them. While Meta chases as he is faster and can fly.

5. After you get the fruit Condor could get enraged and turn into the don't get caught by the Condor stage, which I think there scary and suspensive in some ways. :chuckle:

Eh, tell me what you think.... Mini Boss, Big Goomba'S and small goombas it was on a clip on the Diddy and DK movie and RayQuaza revealled. Greap and most likley Sythche are bosses.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Greap?? Are you sure they are bosses? They seem more like subspace enemies to me...

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Greap?? Are you sure they are bosses? They seem more like subspace enemies to me...
Techinically at first he is a boss... But since theres that levelling system he might not be concerned as a boss since you get stronger throughout the game. <_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Oh man what if they add that one bird thing from Kirby Air Ride (since they already got Drygoon)? That guy was SOOO annoying!

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
The Black Knight and Gannondorf if the knights on there, they should be together!
Also who's Claus and whats that last boss on Kirby air ride o.o!

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
If anything I think Greap is more of a mini boss. There was an update called "Subspace Enemies" or something like that and Greaps were listed in it. At least he is a mini boss.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I have this theory and when ever i say it people say it's dumb but it isn't at all:

do you think there will be Good Guy Bosses?

in other words bosses who are not bad guys but powerful non playable good guys?

i mean if in subspace mode you play as wario or bowser, who we KNOW are on the subspace side, then at some point you'll need to fight bosses as these characters and the bosses you fight won't be bad guys they'll be good guys.

it makes sense to me and also i believe Palutena will be one of these bosses as she is obviously trying to stop the sub space.

Greevy

Smash Cadet
If Olimar is in... I just want Ike or Samus to do battle with KING BULBORB!!!

Oh, and if the Ancient Minister is actually Smithy (SMRPG) in disguise... I will never stop smiling (and will make 1 million dollars just to give it to whoever put it into the game).

Is it odd if the one villain I truley want to make it in is Count Down from SMRPG? He's the giant clock with two ding-aling bells that float around and if they land on you its instant death. He himself had some awesome elemental attacks and I (Esspecially with 2p-MODE) think it would be awesome battling a high HP massive clock as a duo with two little bells flying around trying to instant KO you while you're not looking, and having to jump up and take them down with aerials whenever you get the chance... yeah... incase you couldn't tell SMRPG is my favorite game ever.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
well i have SEEN metaknight being played in sub space and he is probly on the sub space side... plus i don't see them not letting you play as bowser and wario just cause they're on the bad guy team... the story just progresses and at certain points you'll play as bad guy characters.

and so i'm pretty sure there WILL BE good guy bosses to battle when you are playing as a badg uy character.

i mean i can't prov this but don't be suprised if i'm right, it seems to fit.

Frogla

Smash Ace
well i have SEEN metaknight being played in sub space and he is probly on the sub space side... plus i don't see them not letting you play as bowser and wario just cause they're on the bad guy team... the story just progresses and at certain points you'll play as bad guy characters.

and so i'm pretty sure there WILL BE good guy bosses to battle when you are playing as a badg uy character.

Metaknights definitively good, or else why would he be with the Ice Climbers.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311

metaknight is seen playing alongside Ice Climbers. Which means he probably turns good. I mean, come on, the ICs are hardly evil. What about a climber boss? Eggplant, anyone?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
well regaurdless of metaknight being good or bad do you really think bowser and wario won't be playable because they're with the sub space?

i really think almost if not all the characters will be playable in sub space mode just at different times, the story may eventually force bowser and wario off the sub space side and fight along side the good guys but i dunno i think this idea of good guy bosses is right, i won't argue it much anymoret ho cause i have zero prof it's just a theory that seems likely to me.

basically someo ne argued that palutena has to do more than just be in pits final smash since she has a character model in sub space and then she was siggusted as playable which is totally not gonna happen then as an asist trophy but that has the same problem as being playable (shes still in pits final smash wouldn't make sense to put her in a battle twice like that) but then i realized that rayquaza and petey were immediately thought to be bosses when they were shown andt hen i realized palutenas probably a boss later in the game when you play as a bad guy character working for the sub space.

so thats my reasoning.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
Personally I think Mewtwo would be the best boss ever
1.frees up space in the character roster
2.gives 1st generation of pokemon the recognition it deserves
3.as a boss he could use his psychic powers the way they were meant to be without restraint (would make him one of the last bosses)
4.Faceing Mewtwo with pokemon trainer (or anybody for that matter) would be epic
5.Let's just face it Mewtwo is tight as hell

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I really think Ridley is the only one who can be a metroid boss, maybe Kraid since he was in melee
I think having Ridley as an unlockable boss sounds good

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
To clear it up Metaknight and Ice Climber's were fighting SEE monsters, in a Icicle Mountain where there gonna fight Condor. :D

Machete

Smash Ace
I really think Ridley is the only one who can be a metroid boss, maybe Kraid since he was in melee
I think having Ridley as an unlockable boss sounds good
Ridley will be playable.

MotherBrain is, by far, the best Metroid boss.

Machete

Smash Ace
But... It wouldn't do anything. Unless it takes on its shape in Super Metroid, it would be really boring and easy.
Of course. First, his classic form; and later, his Super Metroid form. Just like in Super Metroid.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I could totally see an image of Ganandorf holding the trophy gun over his shoulder. Lets not forget that battles in SE are probably not just limited to nonplayable bosses. There will definitely be one (or maybe two) on one brawls in SE with "evil" characters

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Lol, I don't think the condor from Ice Climber is not going to be in. He is already shown in as an On-Screen Appearance for teh IC-duo.

Top Bottom