• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Did someone mention Glover?

I loved that ****ing game. I rented it so many times and beat it every time.
That game is amazing. I remembered playing it when I was little. I started playing it a 2 months ago, when i got the game with some other games off of eBay.
They don't make games like the used too...

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Did someone mention Glover?

I loved that ****ing game. I rented it so many times and beat it every time.

Still got my copy! And now I know what I'm doing tonight!

Also, I always thought that game on the wii with motion controls would have sold craptons. SO much to work with!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The N64 has a lot of games that had main characters that'd be awesome for Smash but unfortunately had one game or would have major rights issues.

The chick from Mischief Makers comes to mind. Everything Rare did that wasn't Donkey Kong comes to mind. I mean Jet Force Gemini?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Well, if this is what you consider an argument, then I don't even know.
Banjo Kazooie's da bess
Eh, never mind me then. I am the biggest idiot on the boards, after all.
Banjo is overrated what I didn't say anything

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Well, from what I've seen of Glover, it actually looks pretty fun to play, even though everything about it visually seems really bland and uninspired. Also, the music is eh.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Has anyone played Chameleon Twist for the N64???
That was another fun game to play. As well as Bomberman 64 and Bomberman Heroes.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Banjo is overrated what I didn't say anything
Ugh, Banjo Kazooie (and Tooie) are some of my very favorite games ever, and I'm not saying this out of nostalgia, I played them very recently.
I can go on a whole rant about why they're fantastic, but yea,
I'll let this slide...

Reznor

work in progress
I played Bomberman Heroes.
Never heard of Chameleon Twist though.
that was my first Bomberman game and it was amazing wish I still had it might go buy it for my wii now
any one ever play the bomberman Rpg for the GBA it was awesome

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
that was my first Bomberman game and it was amazing wish I still had it might go buy it for my wii now
any one ever play the bomberman Rpg for the GBA it was awesome
Naw, but I had this game called "Bomberman Jetters" for the Gamecube.
It was RPG-like where you had these little dumb Pokemon things follow you and they could level up and stuff.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I loved Chameleon Twist. My favorite boss looked like Onix but it was made of BOMBS.

I'm also reminded of IGGY'S WRECKING BALL... for some reason.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's not HER fault she was annoying. She's just the Navi of the game. It's weird that Midna is the only Link partner to gain a large Smash fanbase. That could have had something to with Wolf Link as well though
Midna was literally the Twilight Princess, unlike Fi and Navi she had cool powers, she was a fairly likable character, and she had a lot of moveset potential. She also function like a real actual character instead of a stupid pun-wielding side kick (like Robin out of that campy Batman show in the 60's) like Fi and Navi acted like.
Fi?
****. THAT. CHARACTER.
Unlike Navi (who gave you directions for useful stuff until the end game), Fi was mostly a tool, and always said and did the dumbest things.

She also made you stop the game at the dumbest moments.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
"Your Wiimote is running low on batteries. Just thought you should know that in four hours you'll have to change them. Don't worry, I'll be sure to remind you again in a couple minutes."

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^^ I used to play that game (with that song) at a friend's house like at least once a month for like 3 years. The feels man, the feels! :)
Hey, I at least felt SORTAkindamaybe bad about it, can I get a a plea bargain?
Hand us all of your cookies, cookie cutters, cookie dough, cookie cleaner, cookie flavored foods, cookie cereal, cookie-look alike food, and kinda sort of a WiiU as "evidence" that you aren't guilty, and maybe I'll let you go free. ;)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Fi should be an assist trophy.

''I see that you are attempting to win this match. May I suggest that you..."

Basically Nintendog mixed with Mr. Resetti.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To anyone who hasn't seen the new Bitf (500th) comic today...

Go see it. NOW.

All I'm saying is Megaman fans will be pleased. (and some may get emotional)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
^^^^^ I used to play that game (with that song) at a friend's house like at least once a month for like 3 years. The feels man, the feels! :)

Hand us all of your cookies, cookie cutters, cookie dough, cookie cleaner, cookie flavored foods, cookie cereal, cookie-look alike food, and kinda sort of a WiiU as "evidence" that you aren't guilty, and maybe I'll let you go free. ;)

That.... Is harsh!

Hows about if I run into a deal like that again I just share with all you guys? I'm already hosting a tournament with free cookies, isn't that enough?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You are using Ganondorf. My analysis suggests a 0.001% opportunity for you to defeat the opposing Meta Knight.
In a twist, I did beat a mediocre player using Ganondorf against Meta Knight. Fun game, but yeah, MK is way better than him in higher play, no doubt.

Here's hoping both of them are way better balanced this time around.

Not even 64's balance was as ridiculous. Some characters were fairly terrible, but still extremely playable.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
True facts about Ganondorf: I originally met a now top ranked Ganondorf Melee player at a Brawl tournament (before he played Melee full time like me), and he was ranked in the top 10 in NorCal Brawl, despite being a Ganondorf main! :laugh:

No really, he was that good, and despite his superior mind game and tech skill, he's only a secret boss in NorCal Melee at best, because NorCal Melee is too good.
You are using Meta Knight. I therefore conclude there is a 99% chance your character will win this tournament.
FIXED! :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In a twist, I did beat a mediocre player using Ganondorf against Meta Knight. Fun game, but yeah, MK is way better than him in higher play, no doubt.

Here's hoping both of them are way better balanced this time around.

Not even 64's balance was as ridiculous. Some characters were fairly terrible, but still extremely playable.
Not should Ganon be balanced but de-cloned. (I know nearly every smash fan agrees with that, but it needs to be done so badly)

MK's attack speed is a little much, and some of his attacks can be landed so easily, because of it's direction and speed. Speed and directional changing is what primarilly needs to be done to nerf and balance out MK, along with changing his specials so that not every single one of them can be used as a recovery...

Btw, was there a character who mastered the air in N64? I never played that game. I know Melee has Jigglypuff for an air master, and MK for Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom