• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Makes me feel like people didn't appreciate my awesome character hybrid photoshop jobs NEARLY as much as I do!

LOL!!!

Ironic how Ridley is now Little Ridley. I guess that is the only way they could fit him into smash :troll:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I see. So the way to get my last 19 likes for the last trophy is to crack open GIMP and Brawls Dojo, eh?
Hmhmhmhm.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Makes me feel like people didn't appreciate my awesome character hybrid photoshop jobs NEARLY as much as I do!

To be fair, 600-700 of my posts were done before this newfangled "like" system was implemented. Back in my day we didn't need no sense of validation for our daggummed posts!
Little Mac had a hard time fighting DK...I wonder how he would do in a boxing match with Ridley...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Can anyone explain how the accountlevels, such as Smash Master and Smash Lord, work, please?
The more you post the higher your rank will get.
Here are post numbers. When you reach said amount your rank will change.
Here we go:
  • Smash Rookie (0-24 posts)
  • Smash Cadet (25-74 posts)
  • Smash Apprentice (75-199 posts)
  • Smash Journeyman (200-499 posts)
  • Smash Ace (500-999 posts)
  • Smash Lord (1000-1999 posts)
  • Smash Champion (2000-2999 posts)
  • Smash Master (3000-4999 posts)
  • Smash Hero (5000-9999 posts)
  • Smash Legend (10000-19999 posts)
  • Smash Obsessed (20000+ posts)
Thank you SmashWikia.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
I think MorbidAltruism hasn't liked one of my posts yet.
I feel ashamed.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Ghirahim, he probably can be a character, assist trophy or boss in the next Smash Bros games.
Although, it seems unlikely..

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
I think MorbidAltruism hasn't liked one of my posts yet.
I feel ashamed.

Don't worry. MorbidAltruism will atleast like one of your post. After all it's his duty to like everyone's post(s) :p. So b.t.w., he'll be back...

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Speaking of Ghirahim, he probably can be a character, assist trophy or boss in the next Smash Bros games.
Although, it seems unlikely..

The consensus is actually pretty mixed on this, but I think most people think that, as a one-shot character from a major franchise, his chances are very low (comparable characters being Zant and Midna from Twilight Princess who received almost no recognition at all in Brawl).

He's pretty popular, though. I guess people have a thing for creepy dudes who go around putting their tongues in people's ears?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The consensus is actually pretty mixed on this, but I think most people think that, as a one-shot character from a major franchise, his chances are very low (comparable characters being Zant and Midna from Twilight Princess who received almost no recognition at all in Brawl).

He's pretty popular, though. I guess people have a thing for creepy dudes who go around putting their tongues in people's ears?
I think it's funny what Ghirahim does with his tongue. Tongues can be funny.

Just look at my avatar. Are you awesome enough to tell where it's from?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Not only that, I can lick my elbow. Now that I've mastered both old cartoons and funny tongues, does that confirm me as double-awesome?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
hehe sup man how's it going
Nothing much, other than a lot of work and schoolwork, even in the summah!!! :eek:

Also, your story of how you got your post count was excellent. It reminds me of my epic intro I did for myself on AllisBrawl (that was sadly deleted), my random thoughts of the day (some of which is in my sig), or my intro post on SMYN (warning: very long, very random, and a terrible mix of stuff I had written for years).

Still, I don't think I'd ever get a negative post count, since I usually write too much for my stuff to be considered spam, even if sometimes it is! :laugh: When I got the badge for 10,000 posts ("you could have written a novel by now!") I responded with "eh, I could have written 30 easy, and all of them would have been terrifying." :chuckle:

Also, for the record, I want you to know your incredible Ganondorf aerial impersonation at that one tournament Skeet had in Tracy was amazing. You should redo it and get it on video for the whole world to see your historic Ganondorf impersonation.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I'd like to thank my friends for supporting me, my family for raising me, and Wii Fit Trainer for keeping my fat ass in shape.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
smash obsessed is a legit normal user title
I need to start posting more then.
i have no clue

you never know lol

sakurai included a 1,000,000 matches notification in melee

anything is possible
This is coming from like a top 10 guy in terms of post counts (#8; I just checked). Crap, if that's possible, then I guess I really need to post more. BTW, 50,000 posts should be "Mic Smash God" status. that would be a pretty cool status to have.

Also, Mic is not the #1 poster in terms of post count. If you don't believe me, click the "members" button atop of SWF. :laugh: :grin: :troll: :rotfl:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I post on this thread almost everyday.

I'll be a Smash Lord in no time. :chuckle:
I remember when I was that guy; I had to fill in for Metal and Omega while they were gone! :chuckle:

Also, I got the 69,000th post and 100,000th post on the old SWF Smash Wii U/3DS thread. Y'all be jealous! :awesome:
For right now, I'm fine with Champion. After all, it makes the fact that I own the Smash WiiU belt even more ironic, much to John's dismay.
1. I hold THE UNDISPUTED RIDLEY CHAMPIONSHIP BELT OF THE SMASH WORLD, which is a much greater belt than your Smash WiiU Belt.
2. I'm a LEGEND!!!! I'm so great, in stories they can't even talk about me as if I'm real. :shades:
3. "Ridley Smash World Champ" should be my title, especially if when Ridley is confirmed in Smash WiiU and/or 3DS! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom