• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I've played two FE games and both times, both mention THE Fire Emblem. However, the descriptions seem to be different. What exactly is it?
There is not one Fire Emblem, but rather varies "incarnations" of it. It's however worth mentioning that the name "Fire Emblem" is usually treated as an alternate name for the actual name, for example the Shield of Seals is sometimes refereed to as the Fire Emblem. There is only two incarnations where the "Fire Emblem" name was officially refereed to the item, the Fire Emblem from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, and the Fire Emblem from Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame and Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why do I always come into this thread when the Fire Emblem discussion is just starting?

**** ya'll really enjoy some FE.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The Fire Emblem is what gave Roy the Phir3.
Marth was envious of her brother and stormed his kingdom. :troll:
God damn it we've been over this.

Roy is Marth's boyfriend, Ike is the older brother of Marth, Chrom is the cousin everyone forgets about, Ephraim is the alcoholic, Hector is the guy that runs a Mexican restaurant, Micaiah is the residential hooker, Alm is the guy that sells bootleg videos, Sigurd is dead, Leif runs a garden shop, and Takamaru is Marth's lesbian stalker.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Roy is Marth's boyfriend, Ike is the older brother of Marth, Chrom is the cousin everyone forgets about, Ephraim is the alcoholic, Hector is the guy that runs a Mexican restaurant, Micaiah is the residential hooker, Alm is the guy that sells bootleg videos, Sigurd is dead, Leif runs a garden shop, and Takamaru is Marth's lesbian stalker.
Um, no. Hector and Sigurd are also relatives of Marth. You act as if it's common for just anyone to have blue hair in the FE canon.

And why'd you forget about Link and Young Link?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...DARN IT. I was excited about Chibi-Robo on the 3DS, but honestly that game doesn't look very interesting to me, lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's not forget about Frederick, Marth's other cousin. In fact, he's become so bitter about how unknown he is, that his anger has hardened him to the point of being invulnerable to every weapon known to mankind.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
you gotta make sure sakurai knows that mewtwo has a spoon sword in the first place, i doubt he reads the manga.
Time to start spamming his twitter account.

Oh well, it's too bad that the anime holds a monopoly on Pokemon media. Maybe one day Pokemon Special/Adventures will get the attention it deserves, even the creators of Pokemon have said it brings the games more to life than the anime.

At least the new Black 2 & White 2 saga looks interesting, with Rakutsu being an undercover cop (who outranks Looker) and Faitsu being a former Team Plasma member.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I want Lucina to replace Marth so we have another female character and keep Marth's moveset.

inb4butmarthisagirl

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Thinking about it. I think Smash 4 potentially has the ability to make Brawl obsolete. The greatest thing I loved about Brawl was the character and stage selection. If Smash 4 brings back all of Brawl's roster (except possibly Snake and Toon Link), then I would have pretty much as much incentive to go back to Brawl as I did with Smash 64 after Melee's release.

However, even if Mewtwo and Roy return for Smash 4, I would probably continue to play Melee. That game is timeless even its roster was lacking in comparison to Brawl and potentially Smash 4.

Personally, I like Brawl as much as Melee, however, if Smash 4 brings in all the stuff I loved about Brawl without any of the downpoints of it, Smash 4 is going to make that game seem obsolete.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

What about Lyn Celica, Eirika, Seliph, Lucina, and Eliwood?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
What about Lyn Celica, Eirika, Seliff, Lucina, and Eliwood?
Lyn is currently trying extreme sports in order to pass the time (she LOVES gator wrestling).
Celica is studying the theory of people being the dumbest creatures alive.
Seliph is learning the sacred ways of the samurai from Takamaru.
Lucina is none existent due to the future being changed because Chrom decided to use a condom.
Eirika is fashion model who is actually Batman in disguise.
Eliwood is disappointed that Roy sneaks out of the house all of the time just to hang out with his girlfriend Marth. Because of this he takes too many drugs as a gateway towards satisfaction.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Eliwood is disappointed that Roy sneaks out of the house all of the time just to hang out with his girlfriend Marth. Because of this he's takes too many drugs as a gateway towards satisfaction.

MarthDMA?

I think so.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Keep that sick stuff out of here.

Ya sicko...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't see why anyone would want to draw an obese girl

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
So I just finished watching all of "There Will Be Brawl".
Holy ****

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Isn't that how the entire newcomer roster of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 got leaked/confirmed though?
Yes, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom as well. Just because one company hires inept web administrators (assuming it wasn't the same party involved) does not reflect every other company and how they handle their domain. As someone who is considering making this his career, trust me when I say that what happened with Capcom is not customary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom