• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I guess you were traumatized by Kirby and Olimar. Now everybody's childhood is ruined after seeing this series.
I was more traumatized by "The Kid's" death. :( He just wanted to be the very best.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
On the the topic of There Will be Brawl, I wonder how characters like Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager would be portrayed if they were to do a prequel or sequel based on Melee and Smash 4.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
After seeing that picthat R.O.B. posted, I know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh, is that it? Yeah, I've seen this one old Bitf Smashup on the Smashup thread that's worse than this. Kudos for trying though.
If you don't think the fact that he killed Daisy and wore her head as a hat, burned Meta Knight and stole his mask for fooling Luigi, brutally murdered Ganondorf, joined forces with a possessed Ness and Lucas (who are the real butchers), bit part of Luigi's cheek off, and is a living Hannibal Lector lovechild isn't bad something must be wrong with you.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Had to add some people to my signature.

I figured I might as well just get everyone in there I support in some way/shape or form.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If you don't think the fact that he killed Daisy and wore her head as a hat, burned Meta Knight and stole his mask for fooling Luigi, brutally murdered Ganondorf, joined forces with a possessed Ness and Lucas (who are the real butchers), bit part of Luigi's cheek off, and is a living Hannibal Lector lovechild isn't bad something must be wrong with you.

Seriously though, it's bad, but not surprising. People can come up with some pretty nasty stuff.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gotta say something.

Are you people warming up to Mii and Pac-Man?

Let's assume this rumor is true (for ****s and giggles) and Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii were revealed soon. Do you think you would warm up to them like you did to Villager and Wii Fit Trainer?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Gotta say something.

Let's assume this rumor is true (for ****s and giggles) and Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii were revealed soon. Do you think you would warm up to them like you did to Villager and Wii Fit Trainer?
I'd say that chances are if their movesets are as dynamic as I'd expect Sakurai's genius to come up with for them like he did for Villager and Miss Fit, then yes people will warm to them.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm guessing if Mega Man, Wii Fit Fit Trainer, and Villager were to be in the sequel, here's what the outcomes would be: Mega Man would be a hobo just like Sonic and Snake in the vein of Mega Manchild Bad Boxart Megaman. Villager would be the perfect candidate of being the new butcher considering his infamy on the internet. Wii Fit Trainer would be pretty fitting as the new stripper since yoga and and other aerobics can easily be incorporated in stripping (believe it or not).

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
On the the topic of There Will be Brawl, I wonder how characters like Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager would be portrayed if they were to do a prequel or sequel based on Melee and Smash 4.
I think we already know how Villager will be portrayed. :psycho:

edit: ninja'd

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Gotta say something.

Little Mac I don't mind. The other 2.... Well, as Robotnik says... "NO!"

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So if we get newcomers revealed in videos with returning veterans and Mii, Pac Man, and Little Mac are in?

Who do you see them being with in their trailers?

Luigi is the obvious answer for Pac Man with their connections to ghosts.

But what about Little Mac and Mii?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So if we get newcomers revealed in videos with returning veterans and Mii, Pac Man, and Little Mac are in?

Who do you see them being with in their trailers?

Luigi is the obvious answer for Pac Man with their connections to ghosts.

But what about Little Mac and Mii?
Little Mac would be shown with Captain Falcon, and Mii would be most fitting with a character like R.O.B. and/or WFT. Or otherwise we could see the Mii duking it out with Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly it surprises me that people even get up in arms about the roster and choices.

Other than cutting Mewtwo (and arguably Roy for the butthurt FE fan boys) and adding Pichu when has Sakurai made the wrong choices with the roster?

The answer is seldomly ever.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly it surprises me that people even get up in arms about the roster and choices.

Other than cutting Mewtwo (and arguably Roy for the butthurt FE fan boys) and adding Pichu when has Sakurai made the wrong choices with the roster?

The answer is seldomly ever.
Pichu is basically a uesless Pikachu. The only thing he could be used for is Pikachu mainers who would want a bigger challenge.

I still personally think WFT was a weird choice.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
My god, I'm so excited for the possibility of a new TWBB type thing I can't even.

Little Mac will finally get to be part of the real action! Although the guy playing him last time did actually make him seem like part of the family. Just made me more sad he wasn't in Brawl. :(

Edit: I can't remember, but was Goroh there?

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

Kirby would like to say hiiiiiiiiiiii!
Well, I was just about to go to sleep tonight...2:50 am, now I can see the image in the corner of my darken room behind my laptop. Thanks.

Make some more posts people so this page could go away

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Gotta say something.

If Sakurai really thought each one of them brought something fun and exciting to gameplay while capturing their game, sure.

With that said: Mii seems redundant with the Villager present. Not sure what the Mii can add (besides of course customization) that the Villager doesn't already bring.

Little Mac bores me too tears. But if Sakurai can make him pop and steer away from him being like Marth with gloves instead of swords, maybe he would be fun to play.

Pacman I think Sakurai can really have fun with the design if he mostly uses the arcade games as inspiration for movesets.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Guys, if Little Mac is shown with a veteran in his trailer (ASSUMING HE GETS IN, MIND), it'll most likely be Donkey Kong.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Sakurai really thought each one of them brought something fun and exciting to gameplay while capturing their game, sure.

With that said: Mii seems redundant with the Villager present. Not sure what the Mii can add (besides of course customization) that the Villager doesn't already bring.
What do you mean by that? Like the amount of elements from the different games they appear in that could be used as a part of their movesets? Or the fact that the character's appearance can be changed to fit the style of the player?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ah, I remember when I had premium membership.

I miss it. </3

I get a better job and it's time to get regain it.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I have an Animal Crossing question for you all. If Animal Crossing was to get another rep, would you want Tom Nook or Mr. Resetti? Or K. K. Slider, I guess.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I have an Animal Crossing question for you all. If Animal Crossing was to get another rep, would you want Tom Nook or Mr. Resetti? Or K. K. Slider, I guess.
Resetii was an Assist Trophy, and Slider was a special stage feature in Brawl's Smashville, so I guess I'll go with Nook.

He was the main other AC character considered by fans alongside the Villager.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Am I the only one who wants Isabelle just because she's adorable? Also because playable bell. :awesome:

Man, not even that amazing fetish pic of Tharja cheered me up. I must be pretty depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom