• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He wasn't a coward in the original cartoon.

He was a jedi killing badass.

He became weak once Samuel L Jackson-guy crushed his lungs

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I don't know if you guys are trying to argue whether Grievous is a coward or not, or whether he'd be likely to make it in KH3; if you guys are arguing the latter, Grievous has absolutely no chance, especially next to all the much more iconic characters.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I kinda hope that KH3 breaks the whole. "Can't use Disney TV Shows"

I'd love a Ducktales, Gargoyles and other various worlds. Have Scrooge as your Guest Party Member in the first [With Pogo Cane and all] and Goliath for Gargoyles.

Also I want my favorite disney movie to get a world. Robin Hood

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'd love a Ducktales, Gargoyles and other various worlds. Have Scrooge as your Guest Party Member in the first [With Pogo Cane and all] and Goliath for Gargoyles.

I hope they do.

I'd love to visit Waverly place

Gargaglione

Smash Lord

Oof, Ducktales and/or Gargoyles would be fantastic.
I only saw Robin Hood as a young child, so I don't have much to say about it. I do remember liking it a lot though.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
JediSuperSonic said:

Also I want my favorite disney movie to get a world. Robin Hood.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I also doubt whatever exec or director overlooks this game would allow for some Disney Channel **** to get into the game.

I mean, Gargoyles. I want to kick David Xanathos's ass in a boss battle! B)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Goliath as a party member would be to die for, and the original actor is still quite active.

Attack on Titan is surprisingly good.

Then again, I'm also trying not to nitpick because anime.

Smooth Criminal
I hope Eren-Senpai notices me today.

Anyone want me to post up that Disney roster fighter I had a while back?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't know if you guys are trying to argue whether Grievous is a coward or not, or whether he'd be likely to make it in KH3; if you guys are arguing the latter, Grievous has absolutely no chance, especially next to all the much more iconic characters.
We're not really arguing about either of those. Or arguing at all period. Just a short conversation.

Anyone want me to post up that Disney roster fighter I had a while back?
I do. Not sure if anyone else does.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't play Kingdom Hearts but I'd love them to do Disney's Robin Hood (one of my all-time favorites).

But like others said, Princess & Frog, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, and maybe some cartoon shows.

Also...:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I was not aware of how big the Attack on Titan opening meme was before now.
Regardless, this is perfect.:bee:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I hope they do.

I'd love to visit Waverly place
Oof, Ducktales and/or Gargoyles would be fantastic.
I only saw Robin Hood as a young child, so I don't have much to say about it. I do remember liking it a lot though.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I also doubt whatever exec or director overlooks this game would allow for some Disney Channel **** to get into the game.

I mean, Gargoyles. I want to kick David Xanathos's *** in a boss battle! B)
So much potential all right here. :D. I'd also in terms of other movies I'd like some "Sword in the Stone" and the 2 Rescuers movies. [Wow I like all the black sheep disney films the most haha]

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
We're not really about either of those. Or arguing at all period. Just a short conversation.
Well, yea I know, I didn't mean "arguing" with a strong/negative connotation, "discussing" would've been a better word.
Oh, and sorry, it's because ROB said something about either Darth Vader or Grievous being a boss if there were a SW level in KH3.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I do. Not sure if anyone else does.
1. Mickey - All Around
2. Donald - Rushdown
3. Goofy - Defensive, play it safe, with hilarious mixups
4. Pete - Grappler
5. Pinocchio - Pokes
6. Bambi (Child) - Setups and Mobility
7. Simba - Opportunistic rushdown, sort of a playing with food until the moment strikes for high risk, high rewards attacks.
8. Mulan - Parry-based moveset (think Anji)
9. Aladdin - Toolbox (think Link) with aerial mobility options
10. Beast - Powerhouse with mobility mode (think bears in Tekken)
11. Peter Pan - Aerial oriented with pressure
12. Woody - Zoner

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, yea I know, I didn't mean "arguing" with a strong/negative connotation, "discussing" would've been a better word.
Oh, and sorry, it's because ROB said something about either Darth Vader or Grievous being a boss if there were a SW level in KH3.
I said something about that before. He said Darth Vader would be more iconic and said Grievous was a coward. It turned into just a short discussion after that.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I was not aware of how big the Attack on Titan opening meme was before now.
Regardless, this is perfect.:bee:
Hah, that's great. I should really watch that show once I catch up on Valvrave and Gargantia. I keep hearing great things about it.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Sword in the Stone is that 2D animated movie with the King Arthur-esque story, the two headed dragon, and the axe-chicken thing, right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh, okay, I just wanted to throw in a word.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
No problem. :grin:

1. Mickey - All Around
2. Donald - Rushdown
3. Goofy - Defensive, play it safe, with hilarious mixups
4. Pete - Grappler
5. Pinocchio - Pokes
6. Bambi (Child) - Setups and Mobility
7. Simba - Opportunistic rushdown, sort of a playing with food until the moment strikes for high risk, high rewards attacks.
8. Mulan - Parry-based moveset (think Anji)
9. Aladdin - Toolbox (think Link) with aerial mobility options
10. Beast - Powerhouse with mobility mode (think bears in Tekken)
11. Peter Pan - Aerial oriented with pressure
12. Woody - Zoner
That's pretty good. I'd rather have Bambi as an adult.

I'd also include Jack Skellington. Just my opinion though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sword in the Stone is that 2D animated movie with the King Arthur-esque story, the two headed dragon, and the axe-chicken thing, right?
No, it's the short movie where Merlin teaches the young author as a school teacher and at the end has a magic battle with a witch by turning themselves into animals

He wins by turning into a disease and making the witch sick

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
No, it's the short movie where Merlin teaches the young author as a school teacher and at the end has a magic battle with a witch by turning themselves into animals

He wins by turning into a disease and making the witch sick
Well, then I never saw it, and thanks for ruining the end of the movie for me, jerk
just kidding, I don't really care at all.

and @Wario Bros.
Nice catch, saw that movie as a kid and it's hiding in the obscure abyss of my memory.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, then I never saw it, and thanks for ruining the end of the movie for me, jerk
just kidding, I don't really care at all.

and @Wario Bros.
Nice catch, saw that movie as a kid and it's hiding in the obscure abyss of my memory.
I don't think it's necessary to forgo spoilers with a movie from the 1960's

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
N
That's pretty good. I'd rather have Bambi as an adult.

I'd also include Jack Skellington. Just my opinion though.
I chose Child!Bambi as that's the one that appears in merchandising more and it allowed for the playstyle I mentioned. Adult!Bambi would have been more poke oriented with the antlers, but I wanted that for Pinnochio.

I didn't include Jack for a couple reasons. I was trying to focus on an "essential" 12. I was also doing my best to keep the number of characters from the Renaissance to a minimum. As you'll notice, the only characters from that time period are Simba, Mulan, Aladdin, and the Beast. Woody doesn't count as I had him designated as the surprise character and the token Pixar character. Pixar characters just happen to start from that time period. Some of the others I considered were Ariel, Robin Hood, Pocahontas (dat Colors of the Wind FS), Hercules, Maleficent, Merida, Buzz Lightyear, and Tarzan. Maybe if I do a Melee sized roster, I might add them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I chose Child!Bambi as that's the one that appears in merchandising more and it allowed for the playstyle I mentioned. Adult!Bambi would have been more poke oriented with the antlers, but I wanted that for Pinnochio.

I didn't include Jack for a couple reasons. I was trying to focus on an "essential" 12. I was also doing my best to keep the number of characters from the Renaissance to a minimum. As you'll notice, the only characters from that time period are Simba, Mulan, Aladdin, and the Beast. Woody doesn't count as I had him designated as the surprise character and the token Pixar character. Pixar characters just happen to start from that time period. Some of the others I considered were Ariel, Robin Hood, Pocahontas (dat Colors of the Wind FS), Hercules, Maleficent, Merida, Buzz Lightyear, and Tarzan. Maybe if I do a Melee sized roster, I might add them.
Ahh it does make more sense that way. Child Bambi is more recognized.

Not sure about Ariel on the second part, how would she get to move around properly while still keeping her voice?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Remember how some of the water Pokemon were in Pokemon Stadium? They floated in mid-air. In this regard, Ariel could be like Mewtwo with a slight levitation explained by her father's magic or something.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Or she could just flop around like a musically-gifted Magikarp.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Remember how some of the water Pokemon were in Pokemon Stadium? They floated in mid-air. In this regard, Ariel could be like Mewtwo with a slight levitation explained by her father's magic or something.
Nope. Haven't played Pokemon Stadium.

Triton would probably not let her daughter use his magic to fly around outside of the water, let alone so that she could use it to fight. His kingdom is a peaceful one.

Which reminds me. I hated Atlantica in KHII. At least, when compared to Atlantica from the first KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom