• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I'm balancing Attack on Titan and Fate/Zero right now. I highly recommend both.

Wave Kusanagi said:
Why not? That's one thing I LOVED about Brawl and SSE.

I didn't have to waste a whole lot of time doing tedious **** to unlock the characters. I could just do it quick and actually enjoy playing with them as much a I wanted, as fast as I wanted. <3
Well yeah, it gave you more options than one! Call it less challenging or what have you. But it was just fine. :laugh:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, my sister is bugging me to watch Attack on Titan. She says it's amazing but I don't think I'm a fan of the genre.

My sister is a big fan of Smash and I've said that SWF is a really fun place. But she said she's too scared to post here. :ohwell:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Guess that makes you a bunch of heartless nobodies, then. ¦D

Especially you, Oogie. ¦3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What Disney IPs do you think should make it in KH3?

I'd buy it if they made a Tangled level.
That, Wreck It Ralph (aka Sugar Rush in Japan), Princess & The Frog, Star Wars (raises flame shield), Black Cauldron, Chicken Little (since he was in KH II as an assist), another Pirates of the Caribbean level, and so on.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got a chicken villager, and I wanted to change his catch phrase to cocka doodle doo

or cocka doo since the limited text

But it won't let me

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Being a huge Lion King fan, I'd like for characters from TLK2 to show up, but given the low reception of the film, it's unlikely.

There should definetely be a Princess and the Frog world though. And a Star Wars as well.

I can't decide who would be a better boss. General Grievous or Darth Vader...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Great Mouse Detective should get a level. Fighting in the clock tower would be really cool.

But then again, I've never played KH.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Being a huge Lion King fan, I'd like for characters from TLK2 to show up, but given the low reception of the film, it's unlikely.

There should definetely be a Princess and the Frog world though. And a Star Wars as well.

I can't decide who would be a better boss. General Grievous or Darth Vader...
Vader is the most ionic Star Wars characters so he actually makes more sense than that cowardly multi-armed freak.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
That, Wreck It Ralph, Princess & The Frog, Star Wars (raises flame shield), Black Cauldron, Chicken Little (since he was in KH II as an assist), another Pirates of the Caribbeanlevel, and so on.
Yea, I agree, except Wreck it Ralph and Chicken Little.
Wreck it Ralph would be awkward because it's a movie universe trying to imitate a videogame universe being put in an actual videogame universe.
I just don't like Chicken Little, it's a very mediocre movie in my opinion, and it has become irrelevant anyway.
Also, I'm not sure about the Pirates level either. I just think it's awkward when they mix in live-action characters *Jeff Bridges*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vader is the most ionic Star Wars characters so he actually makes more sense than that cowardly multi-armed freak.
I'd rather not try to flame, but how is Grievous a coward?

Pretty sure this video renders what you said invalid.

Not the iconic thing though. Vader would make more sense in that matter.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

Corona (Tangled)
Princess and the Frog world
Forgotten Capital (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Optional world based on The Fox and the Hound or Chicken Little.
Toy Story world (first visit based on the first movie, second visit based on Toy Story 3)
Pocahontas world
Prydian (The Black Cauldron)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The prospect of Sidious or Vader as a final boss in a KH3 level has me over the edge. My god that's amazing.

I'd also hope for a Marvel level, and of course Wreck-It Ralph. Come on, it's a video game in a video game. I'm lovin' it.

Edit: A TOY STORY WORLD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Corona (Tangled)
Princess and the Frog world
Forgotten Capital (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Optional world based on The Fox and the Hound or Chicken Little.
Toy Story world (first visit based on the first move, second visit based on Toy Story 3)
Pocahontas world
Prydian (The Black Cauldron)
I forgot about Atlantis, that would make a great addition.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I didn't mind unlocking characters in SSE.

I minded the fact I couldn't erase them and some other stuff. I liked re-unlocking people... without erasing all my data. -_-

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
I hope there's a luigi's mansion stage, with King Boo appearing. really random though. aha.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yea, I agree, except Wreck it Ralph and Chicken Little.
Wreck it Ralph would be awkward because it's a movie universe trying to imitate a videogame universe being put in an actual videogame universe.
I just don't like Chicken Little, it's a very mediocre movie in my opinion, and it has become irrelevant anyway.
Also, I'm not sure about the Pirates level either. I just think it's awkward when they mix in live-action characters *Jeff Bridges*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd rather not try to flame, but how is Grievous a coward?

Pretty sure this video renders what you said invalid.

Not the iconic thing though. Vader would make more sense in that matter.
I guess it's because of his habit of running away alot, especially in The Clones Wars and Star Wars 3. Either way, he's still pretty cool and all villains has their fair share of badass decay.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Well, that's just Ralph, not the whole Sugar Rush world, also that's just a racing game with a bunch of mascots, so it wouldn't matter anyway.
The novelty of KH is a videogame/Disney movie crossover, and a Disney movie already being a videogame crossover making it in KH3 would be pretty odd.
But yea, Wreck It Ralph is likely to make it in KH3; I'd just prefer it not to.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I guess it's because of his habit of running away alot, especially in The Clones Wars and Star Wars 3. Either way, he's still pretty cool and all villains has their fair share of badass decay.
I haven't seen many episodes of either of the Clone Wars series, but in Star Wars III I recall Grievous running away a few times. Early in the movie he breaks a window on the ship to try and kill Obi-Wan and Anakin, and escapes. He also runs off during the fight scene with Obi-Wan later, but that's because he was disarmed and had 2 hands cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom