• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No no no, like this:

Krystal... Delivers Reinforcement.

I've had a few others since my last batch.

Slime... Draws Near.
Mona... Delivers A Surprise.
Waluigi... Crashes The Party.
Professor Layton... Accepts The Invitation.
Chrom... Rises To Arms.
Waddle Dee... Wanders Onto Field.
Paper Mario... Folds His Hand.
Mii... Bats For Success.
Takamaru... Slashes Through.
Mr. Peepers... Laughs Away.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think the one time we actually got a special update for a special day was the reveal of SSE on Sakurai's birthday.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aww, what's with all the negativity recently? Don't be disappointed if it's just another picture or snapshot. You know, when things get you down, just remember:

♪You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat!♪ *dances around* <3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Aww, what's with all the negativity recently? Don't be disappointed if it's just another picture or snapshot. You know, when things get you down, just remember:

♪You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat!♪ *dances around* <3
Never heard that one...

what about "Don't worry, be happy. Be happy now. "

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Or as Sonic 06 would say:

"Just smile."
What's a Sonic 06? I never heard of it before.

06doesntexist06doesntexist06doesntexist
Othermdoesntexistothermdoesntexistothermdoeantexist
Cdidoesntexistcdidoesntexistcdidoesntexist

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What's a Sonic 06? I never heard of it before.

06doesntexist06doesntexist06doesntexist
Othermdoesntexistothermdoesntexistothermdoeantexist
Cdidoesntexistcdidoesntexistcdidoesntexist

Generations says THOU ART WRONG. Crisis City SECONDS THIS FEELING.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Well nothing yet, but who knows.

I'm bored, I'm gonna make a stage concept.
What did you have in mind for a stage? I've been thinking over a possible Smash 4 Wii U Fire Emblem Stage.

Riven bridge from FE9 and FE10. One side had a castle on it. The other plains. The Bridge itself had some walls, ballista, and some random potholes [which stunned the unit that dropped into it unless they were flying]. It could be our new bridge of eldin but I'm not positive if this would be considered as a stage or would I be sure if Sakurai would keep its gimmicks. [For good or ill]

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What did you have in mind for a stage? I've been thinking over a possible Smash 4 Wii U Fire Emblem Stage.

Riven bridge from FE9 and FE10. One side had a castle on it. The other plains. The Bridge itself had some walls, ballista, and some random potholes [which stunned the unit that dropped into it unless they were flying]. It could be our new bridge of eldin but I'm not positive if this would be considered as a stage or would I be sure if Sakurai would keep its gimmicks. [For good or ill]
I really want the development team to remember that damn AKANEIA stage from Melee and make it a full-fledged stage based off the Shadow Dragon DS remake (or the SNES remake) and put it on the 3DS or Wii U versions, respectively.

Is it true that there really are bits and pieces of the stage in Melee's code? 'Cause it always crashes when I try to access it with the debug menu.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I really want the development team to remember that AKANEIA stage from Melee and make it a full-fledged stage based off the Shadow Dragon DS remake (or the SNES remake) and put it on the 3DS or Wii U versions, respectively.
That could also work. I'd be totally for it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
SSB4 Stage - Meteor Falls
Origin: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire
Finally the glistening Meteor Falls makes it's Smash debut. I tried to incorperate the three things I remember most about this place: The Pokemon, The weird ledges, and the beautiful colors. The luminescent falls are home to many wild Pokemon, that will occasionally appear in the background. In the most foreground, we have two pieces of land, and in between a small pool thats consantly showered by a waterfall. On the left platform, we have those weird jumps. You can use these to get to the upper part of the level. This upper level is a pretty simple layout. Nothing more than two sides of golden earth brought together by a strudy wooden bridge. On the bottom right platform, we have a cave opening, and a small ledge. The grey indicates that it's something you can fall/jump through. You can use this ledge also to get to the upper level. Gimmick time comes with the cave opening. Going through this will take you into the background (Look at the Solrock). Here, is a small area where you can duel to your hearts content without fear of a KO. But be careful, because falling into that small ledge of water will cause you to be swept down the waterfall and an instant 20% will be added to your damage due to your carelessness. You'll wind up swimming (Brawl style) on the bottom platform level, in the small pool of water. Let the shining beauty and rare Pokemon surround you as you play through this level.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I really want the development team to remember that damn AKANEIA stage from Melee and make it a full-fledged stage based off the Shadow Dragon DS remake (or the SNES remake) and put it on the 3DS or Wii U versions, respectively.

Is it true that there really are bits and pieces of the stage in Melee's code? 'Cause it always crashes when I try to access it with the debug menu.

Not much of a Fire Emblem fan, but I DID play Shadow Dragon and beat it, and I gotta say, I loved that stage.
Took me a while to beat without losing troops, but I loved it!

Would make an excellent stage in SSB. Though It would be hazardous, most likely. Can't picture it being like Bridge of Eldin since the latter is way too peaceful for a FE stage. Or at least make it like Castle Siege where the war goes on in the background.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Now, if only it was the home stage of Deoxys..

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I was looking for a RSE stage that wasn't "FINAL STAGE WITH LEGENDARIES". Meteorite Falls was always memorable to me.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I was looking for a RSE stage that wasn't "FINAL STAGE WITH LEGENDARIES". Meteorite Falls was always memorable to me.
Meteor Falls is one of the areas I remember mostly in RSE as well. It and darn Victory Road lol. The Sunken Ship could also be an interesting stage.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Meteor Falls is one of the areas I remember mostly in RSE as well. It and darn Victory Road lol. The Sunken Ship could also be an interesting stage.

Agreed. Anything involving Kyogre/Groudon/Raquaza/Aqua/Magma was something I wanted to stay away from

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Agreed. Anything involving Kyogre/Groudon/Raquaza/Aqua/Magma was something I wanted to stay away from
I would say though if you didn't mind having one of the 5. Sky Pillar could be kinda cool if they did it right. But I'd still take Meteor Falls or the Sunken Ship over it

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What about Mt. Pyre? Am I the only one who remembers that place the best?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I would say though if you didn't mind having one of the 5. Sky Pillar could be kinda cool if they did it right. But I'd still take Meteor Falls or the Sunken Ship over it

Yeah, I just think they could do so much with Pokemon stages, and they always DON'T. The most interesting stages were Pokefloats and Saffron City. Spear Pillar was cool, but I just am hoping they don't go with another Legendary area again.

I like Mt. Pyre too. Just I've done a Lavander Town Pokemon Tower stage before. So, I stuck with Meteor Falls

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
What about Mt. Pyre? Am I the only one who remembers that place the best?
Ooooh yeah. Thanks for reminding me of Mt. Pyre it would also be pretty cool. Also I have to say I'd love to hear my favorite pokemon route music if they decided to do route 113 for some reason.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Route 113 is good, but what about:

And:

Two of my favorite songs.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Gotta love Gen 3's OST in general. Love those 2 songs you posted. Mt. Pyre is so great. so is the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom