• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bowser's hawt, so he's definitely fine. Dropkicks to those who don't agree.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm serious in if Bowser get's a Dry Bowser costume he's my new main

I've mained heavies in 2 smash games anyway

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How the hell do you even Fire an Emblem?

(But seriously, how does Fire Emblem work? I've thought of playing it, but I'm more of an Action/Adventure RPG guy. That, and I'm terrified of my teammates dying for good. :< )

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Bowser Jr easily beats everyone else out of being worst Mario character ever because he replaced a slew of characters that were all better than him in the Koopalings.

-wants a game where the Koopalings beat him up-

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I like quite a few other classes myself ^^. So many fun ones
Yeah.Most FE classes are cool. Except Griffon Knights.

I really wish IS would make us their minds on whether or not to have the Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow Knights or not....Also, bring back Halberdiers for FE14 plz.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

(But seriously, how does Fire Emblem work? I've thought of playing it, but I'm more of an Action/Adventure RPG guy. That, and I'm terrified of my teammates dying for good. :< )
I'm pretty sure it's an emblem of fire, not firing an emblem

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Bowser Jr easily beats everyone else out of being worst Mario character ever because he replaced a slew of characters that were all better than him in the Koopalings.

Aren't they back nowadays? At least in the New Super Mario Bros games....

*Puts dots in the end for very obvious reasons*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I like Peach

and Baby Peach is my favorite Baby. 'cause that binky
lolpedophile

...Not sure how he "replaced" them considering they've kept coming back for the New Super Mario Bros. games lately. O.o'

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
(But seriously, how does Fire Emblem work? I've thought of playing it, but I'm more of an Action/Adventure RPG guy.
It's a turn based strategy game.
That, and I'm terrified of my teammates dying for good. :< )
And that's what casual mode is for. Srsly, though, I think people kinda overblow what a big deal permadeath is. It's annoying at worst. But maybe that's just me....

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
B-b-but I like Griffon Knights.:(

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566

Turn Based strategy RPG. Loads of mechanics. For a start I'd suggest Fire Emblem [Also known as Blazing Sword in Japan and is the 7th game] or Sacred Stones which is the 8th. They are the most friendly to newer players, because they explain stuff. Blazing Sword more so.

And like Final Fantasy the games don't often connect but there are some cases of it. Direct sequels here and there

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
He replaced them in Mario Games that actually matter and just aren't the same **** over and over.

There.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lolpedophile

...Not sure how he "replaced" them considering they've kept coming back for the New Super Mario Bros. games lately. O.o'
Diddy's the one judging Baby Daisy

Maybe what we really need is a tots in tiara's mario edition to settle this and PROVE i'm NOT a pedo

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's a turn based strategy game.

And that's what casual mode is for. Srsly, though, I think people kinda overblow what a big deal permadeath is. It's annoying at worst. But maybe that's just me....
I like the idea of succeeding my quest with everyone who joined me unless someone had to die by means of plot.

I've watched some playthroughs of Fire Emblem and there are some characters I've grown to like. I'd hate to end up getting them killed. :<

On the other hand, I'm not enough of a wuss to play "Casual Mode".

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I like the idea of succeeding my quest with everyone who joined me unless someone had to die by means of plot.

I've watched some playthroughs of Fire Emblem and there are some characters I've grown to like. I'd hate to end up getting them killed. :<

On the other hand, I'm not enough of a wuss to play "Casual Mode".
Casual mode is so far only in 2 games. The Japanese only 12th game New Mystery of the Emblem and Awakening the 13th

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
He replaced them in Mario Games that actually matter and just aren't the same **** over and over.

There.
You just described every Mario game there is, though. I'm pretty sure he hasn't been in THAT many games. ¦D

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They're okay. I'm just annoyed that they are a Wyvern Knight promotion, and not their own thing.

Edit: really there aren't bad classes in FE, just bad characters.

Oh, yeah, that's understandable.

In all honesty, I'd like to see the Griffon Knights expanded in the next game. Perhaps make some sort of flying mount triangle? Wyvern<Griffon<Pegasus<Wyvern, perhaps? Could be neat.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Well that's easy

It's a turn based strategy game. Each couple of Fire Emblem games have story lines and different artifacts known as the "Fire Emblem."

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
In all honesty, I'd like to see the Griffon Knights expanded in the next game. Perhaps make some sort of flying mount triangle? Wyvern<Griffon<Pegasus<Wyvern, perhaps? Could be neat.
Or maybe have a different mounted unit for each weapon type? Like, maybe:
Peg. Knights = Lances
Wyvern Knights = Axes
Griffon Knights = Swords

Also: after playing FE9, I think IS should bring back Bonus EXP. Also, Light and Dark Magic need to come back.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Or maybe have a different mounted unit for each weapon type? Like, maybe:
Peg. Knights = Lances
Wyvern Knights = Axes
Griffon Knights = Swords

Also: after playing FE9, I think IS should bring back Bonus EXP. Also, Light and Dark Magic need to come back.
Bonus Exp is in FE10 as well fyi. Agreed on Light and Dark magic [even if Dark Magic technically was in FE13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom