• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'd like a glass of iced green tea, shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, and a T-bone steak with extra grilled onions and a side of roasted broccoli. Preferably the steak being medium well, with just the right amount of pink in the center. Also, skipping dessert.
Is this a fancy way of telling FMOI to go **** himself? xD

(Joking, btw.)

Smooth Criminal

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm expecting some good KI remixes for Smash4, but wondering which Uprising songs will be in and which will be remixed is just a mystery to us... for now.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Quest 64 is one of those awkwardly nostalgic games for me. It was terrible but I remember playing it a lot with friends as a kid so there's good memories tied to it.

Did you take turns playing a single file or something? It's single player and all.(as are the other games in the overall series)

FYI, I was referring to things that I don't have from the series. ;) But seriously, while I enjoyed the game immensely, it was clearly rushed and has some serious flaws.

D

Deleted member

So I wondered now about Toad's chances and I just thought that if the whole thing about Melee's Dojo was true in Peach's Bio where Sakurai thought "Toad can't fight", is there any chance he'll still be in that stance despite Villager and Miss Fit showing anyone can be made into a fighter, not to mention Toad(s)'s increased showing in Mario-games?

Though there could still be that maybe he'd want Toad to stay as Peach's "bodyguard" and have Peach keep that particular trait in her moveset?
I checked the Melee Dojo.
Can't find anywhere where he says that.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yes and we died.. a lot. I think the farthest we made it before outright giving up was the fire boss.

Fargo? He's practically the easiest one in the game. He hits for so freakin' little and is easy to run away from. Huh. Just train some defense, and let Wind Cutter 3 fly freely. Or not, since it homes in.

But eh. Related, I think Brian could fit well into Smash, although he's as serious as Mario, really. That is, his personality. Related, I've been looking at the whole Super Smash Bros. Universe fan thing, and he's one of the few obscure characters from a non-popular series in. I guess it must be a cult classic now, eh?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Tell him about the character Takamaru and the game "Nazo no Murasme-jō"
*Does Bill Cosby impression* So there's this game called "Nazo no Murasme Jo". This literally means "the Nose of Musame Joe" because Joe, the main character, has a nose for adventure and you must guide him through China Town, San Francisco to find the best take out in the city.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Definitely Dark Pit's Theme, Boss Battle, and Thunder Temple. Those are the top 3 music i'm looking forward to.
Definitely the Thunder Cloud Temple. I want to see the theme against the Goddesses remixed too, even that one menu theme that's supposedly Palutena's Theme, know what I'm going for? *hinthint* ;)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm expecting some good KI remixes for Smash4, but wondering which Uprising songs will be in and which will be remixed is just a mystery to us... for now.
They are making a remake on the XBOX ONE but I'm not sure what that has to do with Nintendo

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

I REALLY hope this one gets in. It's perfect for Smash Bros.

I'm fine with them remixing it, as long as they leave 1:26 - 1:38 alone.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

They better find a way to loop that epic song... Who knows? If Phosphora actually made it in with a remix of that song, that'd probably make me speechless, from how excited I'd be. >_<

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well to be fair, it's kind of like that considering there's only three games in the series, with Kid Icarus: Of Myth and Monsters often being ignored from a continuity and meta standpoint.
Outside of getting annoyed with the cheap tactics people use online and that the difficulty lowers when you get a game over in single player, my main pet peeve was that there was no references to that game. Would have been awesome to have had seen some of the enemies/bosses return and it would especially have been awesome to have heard some remixes.

Underworld
Overworld
Fortress

Sucks that the game is ignored just because it only came out in the US and Europe. The US gets Japanese only references, why can't it be the other way around as well..

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What Chapter is it when Pyrhon first shows up? Is it Chapter 14?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Show me some of that stuff.
I'm also happy that it's finally time for a KI topic for once. It needs more attention after all. An Upperdash Arm to the face for those who don't like it.

Ch.15 actually, btw.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Show me some of that stuff.
I'm also happy that it's finally time for a KI topic for once. It needs more attention after all. An Upperdash Arm to the face for those who don't like it.

Ch.15 actually, btw.

I really like the theme in that level. All that mysterious Aurum music is awesome.

D

Deleted member

I'd like a glass of iced green tea, shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, and a T-bone steak with extra grilled onions and a side of roasted broccoli. Preferably the steak being medium well, with just the right amount of pink in the center. Also, skipping dessert.
Is anyone else surprised Habanero didn't want his meal to be spicy?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

I'm fine with them remixing it, as long as they leave 1:26 - 1:38 alone.
Not to be a downer, but I'd bet that we won't be getting any of the songs from the Air Battle sections since they're cinematic and don't loop.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Not to be a downer, but I'd bet that we won't be getting any of the songs from the Air Battle sections since they're cinematic and don't loop.
Neither did the Crush 40 songs.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

They're 4 minutes at least though, and can be looped in Smash For. They'd actually be easier, because over the course of a match, it loops every 4 minutes instead of every 1-3.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cheers to Phosphora being cute!

And I prefer the land variation of Ch.15. Back then someone suggested we'd consider that theme somewhere along the lines of "Jazzy aliens", because well, it does sound a bit like jazz.
I'm aware of the non-looping air battles like I said. D:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It's not like Sakurai simply ripped songs from other games... I mean he did that for a few, but he also did these things called remixes?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
One of the things I would love that to happen with Smash is for them to do soundtrack mash ups.
Its an Nintendo all star mash-up game after all

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Cheers to Phosphora being cute!

And I prefer the land variation of Ch.15. Back then someone suggested we'd consider that theme somewhere along the lines of "Jazzy aliens", because well, it does sound a bit like jazz.
I'm aware of the non-looping air battles like I said. D:

Right, I forgot Ch. 15's ground battle theme. I love that one, too.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Sucks that the game is ignored just because it only came out in the US and Europe. The US gets Japanese only references, why can't it be the other way around as well..
Mike Jones from StarTropics and Captain N. They should be in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom