• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I mainly look around for Marshmallow Hell tbh, with the occasional Funbag Airbag. Always felt Pit deserved plenty of experiences in my mind. Don't judge me. >//<
No worries I won't judge haha. Also I always end up with like 10+ tabs when I just look at one thing >.>

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No worries I won't judge haha. Also I always end up with like 10+ tabs when I just look at one thing >.>
Then imagine asking for art requests that pertain to those things, if not visualize in the mind. It's what I do for my specific liking of the marshmallow feeling... for you know who. :3

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Neither. Shadow Mario was litterally a clone of Mario in SMS. Let's hope if such an ability is implemented in Smash 4 he won't be a Mario clone...again.
Shadow Mario would use the paintbrush and goop, and his moves would be unique from Mario's, but I imagine that it would be bland overall.

Still, I think it's better than just having Bowser Jr's true form by himself. He'd stand out more from Bowser with the transformation move.

EDIT: My apologizes for the double post. I clicked "reply" without thinking and realizing that nobody else posted yet.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Chrono kind of pushed it a little too far. Granted I didn't help, but even I knew when to stop.
This crap almost always goes down whenever Chrono or Chu step into this thread. It's beyond the point of just blaming one individual.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shadow Mario would use the paintbrush and goop, and his moves would be unique from Mario's, but I imagine that it would be bland overall.
Still, I think it's better than just having Bowser Jr's true form by himself. He'd stand out more from Bowser with the transformation move.
Yeah, there really isn't much they could work with for Shadow Mario without using the paintbrush or Mario's acrobatic abilites or strength. I can imagine Sakurai would have a difficult time coming up with a good moveset for Shadow Mario, even in comparison to the Ice Climbers.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This crap almost always goes down whenever Chrono or Chu step into this thread. It's beyond the point of just blaming one individual.
Wouldn't place blame solely on them, even I will admit that I've come onto the thread in the occasional bad mood. It does take two people to have an argument after all.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Chrono kind of had it coming when he refused to stop.

I doubt anyone has a grudge against the guy, but there are moments when something needed to be stopped and that moment was passed.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bowser Jr should be by himself, no Shadow Mario garbage. Besides, Jr has many other stuff to offer. The paintbrush as said before, can shoot fireballs as shown in some of his recent boss battles and has shown to use different Koopa Klown Car models, as well as throwing bob-ombs at times.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bowser Jr should be by himself, no Shadow Mario garbage. Besides, Jr has many other stuff to offer. The paintbrush as said before, can shoot fireballs as shown in some of his recent boss battles and has shown to use different Koopa Klown Car models, as well as throwing bob-ombs at times.
I'm good with the Bob-ombs so long as they aren't as powerful as the item itself.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
If he needed he could borrow some stuff from the Koopalings. But he has enough on his own I think.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
For his blue shade, fox can just have blue fur and boobs. Bam! You got Krystal. Alright, on to the next problem that needs to be solved.

D

Deleted member

I am well aware it was him.....

I was trying to turn the discussion to about it. :rolleyes:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Wouldn't place blame solely on them, even I will admit that I've come onto the thread in the occasional bad mood. It does take two people to have an argument after all.
I'm fully understanding of that fact, and if my 3DS rant is any indication, so can I; but there comes a point where we move beyond an isolated incident and something is indicative of a recurring pattern. I've already addressed this several times in the past. What Hoots posted, though trite, is very much true: regardless of our settings we should try and treat others with the same civility we show others inside and outside our homes. Just because the internet allows us to freely express our ideas shouldn't undermine discretion and wisdom.

Back to the game. Cannot seem to find a good example but I've always imagined Villager's victory theme being a remix of the default town theme from Animal Crossing (GC). In my head it goes something along these lines:

Dundundundundundundun dun dun, dundundun, dun dun, dun dunnnnnn*

*fades into cartoony distorted trumpet.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am well aware it was him.....

I was trying to turn the discussion to about it. :rolleyes:
Well honestly, when many conflicts happen and disorder happen like earlier... ♪You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat!♪

Thinking of boobs and Pit's little angel face right between such a nice comfy pair (by Palutena mostly, though Samus, Peach, and Phosphora is right up there too) keeps me calm and relaxed. Enjoy the heavenly thoughts, as it will make everyone happy. :3

Oh, and another term that relates to Marshmallow Hell is "Puff Puff", all the more relaxing. <3

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NEVA! I'll find a way to kill to the topic of pervertism! And the next day! And the next day! And the next day! And the next day! And the next day! An-(shot)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Relax. I can see what's in your heart. You don't have to hide your "naughty' thoughts about the soft busty pairs. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom