• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Pit's old render face was also a lot more animeish. (-l^l-);
Well I wouldn't say that, but the first rendition made him look more realistic.
[collapse="Old"]

[/collapse]
[collapse="New"]
[/collapse]
I presume the more realistic look was toned down later in development to better compare to the actual appearance in Brawl and to (possibly) show Kid Icarus wasn't as "serious".

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I would be so happy if the Wii Fit level had this song added to its selection:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I know, I just put it down like that last night. Not sure why.
I can also confirm that the song that plays on the Wii Fit stage is from Wii Fit Plus and it's called Segway Circuit - Advanced, played in the mini-game of the same name.

Never played Wii Fit, but another user told me it was that song.

With two Mega Man songs, three Wii Fit songs and two Animal Crossing songs already featured, I start to believe the My Music feature will be back.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
What the heck with Brawl stages not returning because of the 3DS?! I swear I am hating this 3DS game the more I hear.

At least we already knew stages would be different. 3DS would have handheld stages, and the WiiU would have console stages. Since 3DS Smash is the first handheld one, it has no Past Stages to use. However, WiiU Smash will since Brawl was a console game.

At least, that's what I gathered from it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I hope Kid Icarus truly gets a new game after Uprising. I think it'd be quite a shame if Nintendo STILL wouldn't show any interest on keeping these series alive aside from Sakurai getting an idea to use the franchise as a good driver for his 3DS killer app.

Preferably a regular entry than Uprising, as that'll be hard one to pull off, and I'd be all for new sort of KI-platforming and RPG elements. Maybe something akin to Super Metroid by being massive and very memorable.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
To be frank, the 3DS version could have Melee and N64 stages, since those are less detailed than Brawl's stages, which would go to the Wii U version with remastered HD visuals.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Super Smash Bros. Fourside?

Um.. I still prefer Onett, I kinda stick to playing the stage when it came to playing Melee and Brawl, especially the music, it was always encouraging, encouraging enough that I was OP with Ness, Ice Climbers and, Kirby in Melee.
Imagine Onett in HD, that would be a glorious sight to behold.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I can also confirm that the song that plays on the Wii Fit stage is from Wii Fit Plus and it's called Segway Circuit - Advanced, played in the mini-game of the same name.

Never played Wii Fit, but another user told me it was that song.

With two Mega Man songs, three Wii Fit songs and two Animal Crossing songs already featured, I start to believe the My Music feature will be back.
Ha, I knew it had to be one of the minigames! Thanks man, now that last mystery that has been bugging me is solved. Well, this should be all of the tracks now:

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Menu 1 [more accurately the Brawl arrangement]
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Realm Overworld
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Gerudo Valley
Nintendogs - Bath Time [thanks R.O.B]
Super Mario 3D Land - Main Theme

Animal Crossing - Main Theme
Wii Fit - Yoga
Wii Fit - Options Menu
Wii Fit Plus - Segway Circuit - Advanced [thanks Frost]
Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Ballad of the Goddess
Animal Crossing: City Folk - City (Day)
If the Brawl stages don't come back it's not the end of the world. There were a few good ones, but I'd rather have 64 and Melee stages anyway.
It is to me, I hate this news more than hearing there might be character cuts. Leave my stages alone! I sincerely hope he was only referring to the 3DS game.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Look at the bright side though: MORE STAGES?

I guess. Depends on if they're chaotic in a good way to balance a lot "neutral" ones we had seen so far.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

THIS IS THE BEST ****ING BRIDGE EVER, DEAL WITH IT NERDS.

Well if they are obliged to bring back a stage from Mother, it's pretty much that or nothing.
I only build suspension bridges. They are much better than cobblestone

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well if they are obliged to bring back a stage from Mother, it's pretty much that or nothing.
I hope Sakurai doesn't stick to his dumb specific series returning stages thing that he did in Brawl. I guess this time it'd be the ones that were in Melee... which means The Summit, Castle Siege, and... Flat Zone 2 as well as stages from the original 10 series.

Or maybe if he does stick to that dumb rule, he'll actually use past stages from all three games. Wouldn't that be nice. :rolleyes:
Doubt it though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Like I said before, I don't think the 3DS should stop him from including past stages.

Just put the less graphically detailed stages on the 3DS. In other words, the N64 and the lesser detailed Melee stages would go to that version, while Brawl and more detailed Melee stages would go to the Wii U version with redone graphics to fit the HD visuals.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Por que no los dos? I'd like to see remastered N64 and Melee stages on both versions.

Anyone like my new look?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm not so fond of New Pork City in Brawl (except for the Ultimate Chimera, that thing is awesome), but I love the place in Mother 3, and I like His Highness' Theme. Maybe if we were to get Empire Pork Building as a new stage, that'd be a concept with a lot of potential. And Magicant is of course an amazing idea.

Also we need Onett to return, one of my favorite stages!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I wanna see this stage!

But seriously, I'm very excited for the stages. There's so many great ideas out there... But I never expected to see a Nintendogs stage though. It's kinda cute haha.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Just give me Hyrule 64, Dreamland 64 and Sector Z HDremake and i am a happy camper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom