• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Will be disappointed if Ike is cut for Chrom because Ike is my second-favorite international lord and FE9 was one of my two favorite international FE games, and overall my second-favorite home console FE. I really like FE9 as a game and Ike as a character, and did not like Chrom as a character and I did not enjoy FE13 as much as many other FE games.

D

Deleted member

Will be disappointed if Ike is cut for Chrom because Ike is my second-favorite international lord and FE9 was one of my two favorite international FE games, and overall my second-favorite home console FE. I really like FE9 as a game and Ike as a character, and did not like Chrom as a character and I did not enjoy FE13 as much as many other FE games.
I've said it once and I'll say it again. If Chrom replaces Ike, I will punch infants.

Haven't played FE13 yet though, but I really want to.

DonutFinder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theonlyisaac
3DS FC
0533-6566-7593
Well we already got Villager and WFT, and there is a high probability that we are going to end up with Mii and Pac-Man as well, so you should just make yourself comfortable with this sort of thing.

Personally, I am glad that Mega Man got in, and that its looking like Little Mac may be in too. Just need a few more big names like Ridley (especially Ridley), Dixie Kong or K. Rool, and Palutena, then Smash Bros. Portable will be worthwhile. I think I am going to skip out on the HD version of the game if there are major cuts and the newcomer selection is not so hot.
Im talking about the cuts. Why would they cut Falco or Wolf. Think about it. WiiU games are heavy in gigs. I'd prefer some more characters aside from what they have already anounced and like 60 stages to choose from. Also maybe like add like 15 assist trophies. Make adventure mode longer with more bosses. Add in 5 hidden characters. Like they don't anounce Ridley but if you fight him as a boss in adventure mode with zero suit samus and beat him you unlock him. Something like that would be nice.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The villager can also put projectiles (such as Peach's turnips) in his pocket and throw them later on.
I don't think he can throw it any location though. I think he only throws it straight.
But Peach's turnips have faces on them so IDT it is Peach's
It might be his down+air.
It'd make more sense if he used a spoiled turnip, though. ;)
That could be the case

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Personally I wouldn't really mind Ike being cut in theory, but if that successor is going to be Chrom, that's going to be a bit of a disapproval. The idea of Chrom is a lose-lose situation, despite what idiots out there might say.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am probably one of the few out there that would not care if we got either K. Rool or Dixie Kong. I think both are really deserving, and that DK needs a newcomer period.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Ah well, at least I will still have Ness seeing how apparently Toon Link and Layton have been flushed down the toilet probably. At least bring Mewtwo back Sakurai...

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Lol people over at Gamefaqs are claiming they wont get the game if Pacman gets in.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
As long as he's not in some dumb pinocchio mech thing, I'm fine with Pac-Man.

Yogibur

Smash Cadet
Still no new info? When do you guys think they might show off some new characters?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
That IGN interviewer sure is milking this interview with Sakurai thing -.-

Just post the entire thing already.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm starting to doubt we will get a character reveal at all today.
I think it is more likely we will see these characters being revealed in the coming months through the Dojo.

D

Deleted member

I have a ton of things to say later. All I will say is that people are overreacting and need to calm down.

DonutFinder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theonlyisaac
3DS FC
0533-6566-7593
Well im gonna be happy as long as we don't get that ****** Roy in the new game. He f*cking sucks. Waluigi would be a better character to play as.

Yogibur

Smash Cadet
Well if no info is released today that really blows but at least I got to see the villager and megaman.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lol people over at Gamefaqs are claiming they wont get the game if Pacman gets in.
First off, what's wrong with Pac man?

Second of all, how the hell is whatever wrong with him a complete deal breaker?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I'm starting to doubt we will get a character reveal at all today.
I think it is more likely we will see these characters being revealed in the coming months through the Dojo.
Yeah, its looking bleak. I really would like to know what happened. I do think there is a good chance that Sakurai and/or possibly other Nintendo higher-ups found out about the leak and were furious about it. I know the same thing happened when Brawl's roster started to leak, the higher-ups at NOA were furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom