• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just for kicks and giggles.

INFJ
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(38%) Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
It's rather amazing how accurate the description of this type fits my real personality not displayed here. I always find it fascinating how we as human beings can all come from a same building block yet be unique all at the same time.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Just for kicks and giggles.

INFJ
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(38%) Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
It's rather amazing how accurate the description of this type fits my real personality not displayed here. I always find it fascinating how we as human beings can all come from a same building block yet be unique all at the same time.
Well, we are more than the sum of our parts. Even with these 16 types present, people will still behave differently. I know three other ENFPs and we all have our share of differences, mostly due to our individual upbringing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well Kuma you and I being ENFPs is also a good example for this. I doubt many would compare us, even if we get along good.

All I know is that ENFP = life of da party.

Can't stop me when I'm going hard!

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
ESTJ​
Extravert(44%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(12%) Judging(39%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)​
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)​
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)​
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (39%)​
I have no idea what half of this means, so I'm going to assume it's good.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well Kuma you and I being ENFPs is also a good example for this. I doubt many would compare us, even if we get along good.

All I know is that ENFP = life of da party.

Can't stop me when I'm going hard!

I don't approach things like that. More like just enjoying life. I've never been a party animal.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
One thing I loved about Conker was that it was essentially The Hangover the video game.
Squirrel gets wasted wakes up on farm trying to get back home.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
New avatar for a new week. I think most of you have probably figured out the pattern.

Been extremely busy lately. Have had barely any time for Smash Bros. related stuff, unfortunately.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
New avatar for a new week. I think most of you have probably figured out the pattern.

Been extremely busy lately. Have had barely any time for Smash Bros. related stuff, unfortunately.
Don't worry about it, nothing significant is going to happen until the 11th anyways. In the meantime, I have the NBA Western and Eastern Conference Championships to keep me occupied.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Whoa! :crazy: How did you make him fit in the thumbnail?
When I try, I get Error 408: Ridley is too big.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Been waiting for the unveil for a very long time, since even the release of Brawl. It was really Ridley's appearance in the E3 2001 trailer that really sparked most of the interest for Ridley in Smash Bros., though personally I wanted him in even before then.

Really crossing my fingers for Ridley. Its been a very, very long wait for me. The journey is finally coming to an end.

Let final victory be at hand!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
See the characters in my sig? Those are the ones I want in SSB4, obviously.

If none of them makes in, it's not the end of the world. The game will probably still be a good and enjoyable experience.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am curious to hear what are your guys predictions for Smash 4 for the first newcomers unveiled.

I don't know particularly who, but this is pretty much the pool of newcomers that are the most likely:
- Ridley
- Takamaru
- Palutena
- Mega Man
- Little Mac
- K. Rool
- Mewtwo
- Pac-Man
- Tales Character

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
You're right. Its gonna be Bonker the Beaver's Best Weekend :troll:
I'd rather it be Bonker's bad hare day, where bonker is a rabbit =p.

When I took the Meyers Briggs I go back and forth between ISTP and ISFJ.

Top 5 would probably be
Kuh Rool
Ridley
Isaac
Palutena
Little Mac

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Don't really care too much about what the first characters will be, but more along the lines of answering questions that have been floating around.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
A lot of you guys got a J in your personality tests. Ya'll some judgmental *******.

And the cast is so predominantly introverted we're all going to be like

Chapter 1

Falchion: ...

yani: ...

Oasis: *Shrugs*

Starphoenix: ...!

Holder: ...?

Moon Monkey: ...?

ManlySpirit: ... *flexes*

Triple Dash: ... *watches*

Diddy (extroverted): IMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Everyone introverted: *screams*

Chapter 2

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I am curious to hear what are your guys predictions for Smash 4 for the first newcomers unveiled.

I don't know particularly who, but this is pretty much the pool of newcomers that are the most likely:
- Ridley
- Takamaru
- Palutena
- Mega Man
- Little Mac
- K. Rool
- Mewtwo
- Pac-Man
- Tales Character
Pretty much the same as you Chrono minus Pacman & Tales character. There is no way they are gonna show 3 third party characters when you already have Megaman there, plus it also takes away the surprise. 1 should be enough.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Diddy: I actually made this pic just INCASE Lloyd shows up. Having it ready to run through Tumblr in my drafts.

Of course, INCASE he gets in. Which I sorta have not high hopes for.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Something to keep in mind about simple versions of the MBTI is that they don't fully measure for personality and temperament ranges, but only trait dominance and recessiveness. Taking the questionnaire twice under different scenarios (such as social and work/school) should give you a simple range of how one's personality might sway.

Here's social/normal me.

INTP
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(50%) Perceiving(11)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

And work/school me.
INTJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(38%) Judging(33%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

- Ridley
- Takamaru
- Palutena
- Mega Man
- Little Mac
- K. Rool
- Mewtwo
- Pac-Man
- Tales Character
I'm sticking by my original picks: Palutena, Shulk, Takamaru, King K. Rool and potentially Megaman.

Toise's roster competition... is that still going on?
Yes, he answered the question the other day.

D

Deleted member

- Ridley
- Takamaru
- Palutena
- Mega Man
- Little Mac
- K. Rool
- Mewtwo
- Pac-Man
- Tales Character
Here's my prediction which I've stuck by to for the longest time. I have been predicting this for a couple of years now.

I honestly would be surprised if Ridley, Takamaru, Palutena and Little Mac didn't show up at E3. The real question on my mind is, who's going to be the third-party reveal (if any)? My guess for now is Mega Man, but it could also be Professor Layton, a Tales rep or Pac-Man.

@augustoflores: Should be, but Toise hasn't actively posted in so long. I plan on submitting my final roster in a few days to him via PM.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
- Ridley
- Takamaru
- Palutena
- Mega Man
- Little Mac
- K. Rool
- Mewtwo
- Pac-Man
- Tales Character
To me its a bit presumptuous to think we know what it is most likely to show up in the trailer, not that I find most of your selection strange.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Here's my prediction which I've stuck by to for the longest time. I have been predicting this for a couple of years now.

I honestly would be surprised if Ridley, Takamaru, Palutena and Little Mac didn't show up at E3. The real question on my mind is, who's going to be the third-party reveal (if any)? My guess for now is Mega Man, but it could also be Professor Layton, a Tales rep or Pac-Man.

@augustoflores: Should be, but Toise hasn't actively posted in so long. I plan on submitting my final roster in a few days to him via PM.
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about SSBF! Let's all just keep predicting Layton and maybe it will come true. Personally. I'm starting to feel more resigned to submit and accept Pacman as inevitable (devastating, I know). But I suppose we can always hope. My roster picks are:

Takamaru
Palutena
Little Mac
Mewtwo
Ridley
Pacman

Also, on the whole personality thing. I didn't just take it, but I've done it a million times in the past and I'm an ENTP. According to Kuma's Avatar chart, that makes me King Bumi. Awesome.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Geez how many times must I spew this out, PAC-MAN IS NOT INEVITABLE AT ALL. NO THIRD PARTY CHARACTER IS EVEN CLOSE TO INEVITABLE, AND EVEN WITH NAMCO INVOLVED A TALES CHARACTER HAS A BIGGER PROBABILITY OF HAPPENING THEN PAC-MAN.

D

Deleted member

At any rate, Professor Layton would be much more interesting than Pac-Man would ever be. While I'm not a big supporter, I think if Hino and Sakurai agree to add Layton in, they can do something truly special with the franchise in Smash (he's sort of a honorary Nintendo character at this point). Really, at this point, I would take any possible newcomer over Pac-Man at this point because of how boring Pac-Man is.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Geez how many times must I spew this out, PAC-MAN IS NOT INEVITABLE AT ALL. NO THIRD PARTY CHARACTER IS EVEN CLOSE TO INEVITABLE, AND EVEN WITH NAMCO INVOLVED A TALES CHARACTER HAS A BIGGER PROBABILITY OF HAPPENING THEN PAC-MAN.
Yeah, maybe you're right. I used to say that same stuff all the time, but I guess lately my resolve has been weak or something. The best thing to remember is that Pacman is so boring that they had to give him a mech in that other fighting game.

At any rate, Professor Layton would be much more interesting than Pac-Man would ever be. While I'm not a big supporter, I think if Hino and Sakurai agree to add Layton in, they can do something truly special with the franchise in Smash (he's sort of a honorary Nintendo character at this point). Really, at this point, I would take any possible newcomer over Pac-Man at this point because of how boring Pac-Man is.
100% agree here. There is no doubt that Layton would be an incredibly interesting and unique character. The only question is whether or not Sakurai cares enough to add him.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
People are now finding Pac-Man a dull 3rd Party addition?

I thought he'd be forgiven for being "boring" by arguments about him having PLENTY of moves in World-games which could have "potential" to make him unique (while I still think it's the PLAYSTYLE AND CHARACTER that he's missing. Plethora of moves mean nothing if you can't figure out the way character PLAYS.) and being one of the most iconic VG characters of all time? (Likely the most biggest reason why to add him)

I guess I wasn't wrong after all when saying Pac-Man wouldn't be most excitable 3rd party for Smash due what I've seen him as a character and games overall PAST his arcade blockbuster and being iconic arcade VG pioneer. Not that I'm against him, but he suffers from... Chromtitis.
(Expected but not really wanted, more noticeable as time passes on, and would be a boring/dull character to add anyway (to most)).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Again as said before, Chrom sounds a lot more boring on paper than he could be in the game.

Same with Dixie Kong, who is still considered as boring to most, yet I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom