• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Regarding to the second chart with the Avatar fluff, I think a hybrid of INTJ and INFP might be most appropriate for me. Though, not sure if that's considered "cheating" or not.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Habanero, you'd be the guy in the story that wants the easy life and is not ashamed to admit it.

EDIT: No, wait, you're definitely the main character.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Now you've got me curious. Who would our main character be?
It's main CHARACTERS!!!

And they would be Chrono, Metal, Holder, Diddy N3ON, ROB, SSBF, Poppy, Kuma, disfunkyfunky, N, Iblis, SmashChu, shin, automatic, Manly, Hoot Hoots, Oasis, Psycho, Habby Habby, Triple Dash, Shortie, myself, and probably a few other people I forgot.

Smooth Criminal, Toise, and samusrules wouldn't be a main character, but he would have "main character cameo" status which is held by those only in the highest regard.

Also, we would obviously be in different main character groups. I know my group would AT LEAST have myself, Triple Dash, automatic, and Holder.

Metal, Kuma, SSBF, Psycho, and Kuma could be a part of our group, but they all post so much and are so important they might get their own group.
Omega, natch.
Up until last year I would agree with you. But now, I gotta say no. If it were to be one person now, I would say Oasis, Psycho, Metal, or perhaps even you Kuma.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The guy that strives for the easy life, but has to overcome many hardships first to earn it. Could imagine myself as the ronin of the story.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
ENTJ​
Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(12%) Judging(1%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)​
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)​
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)​
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)​

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
One thing is for certain, Smashboards, NeoGAF and GameFAQs will all be heavily involved. Maybe other places as well.
Us: disjointed group of good guys who are in our own little clans of sort with different clan leaders.
NeoGAF: Occasion ally, occasional enemy. They are in a combined state of anarchy and total control (it depends where you go).
GameFAQs: Mostly the enemy, but they are in total anarchy.
The people who run Kotaku's and Game Informer's Smash Bros character wish list: Spawns of Satan! :laugh:
The site of the surviving remnants of humanity. N3ON is the only surviving Asian for some reason and Johnknight or Manly are the main characters.
1. I am 1/16th Asian, so that would not be possible (N3ON being the only surviving Asian).
2. I will accept the zany crazy main character status.
3. N3ON and Many can be my partner. N3ON just happens to be after the same thing, and Manly can be fulfilling some sort of honor roll assisting us.
4. Also if I am the main character my wingman has to be Metal, SSBF is my scribbling scribe, Kuma is the head of my rock and roll council, and Oasis is someone's crazy uncle.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Er, I AM gonna be in this, right?
Or am I actually in and I got the Kellam part? Or did they forget me? Or are they purposely ignoring me?

I feel obligated to have a Kellam avatar now..

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
ISFJ
Introvert(11%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(11%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
This sounds about right, I took the test in back in junior high and got ISFJ then too.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm comparing us to the cast of Attack on Titan for ****s and giggles, especially since I consider the upcoming E3 unveil to the beginning of us worrying about the titans scrubs. I'm very hesitant to post the comparisons as it's chuck full of spoilers, but I'm pretty sure I'd be a gender bend Sasha aka Potato Girl.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
John, who would be in/in charge of the other clan things? I'm just so curious... Don't judge me.

D

Deleted member

It's main CHARACTERS!!!

And they would be Chrono, Metal, Holder, Diddy N3ON, ROB, SSBF, Poppy, Kuma, disfunkyfunky, N, Iblis, SmashChu, shin, automatic, Manly, Hoot Hoots, Oasis, Psycho, Habby Habby, Triple Dash, Shortie, myself, and probably a few other people I forgot.

Smooth Criminal, Toise, and samusrules wouldn't be a main character, but he would have "main character cameo" status which is held by those only in the highest regard.

Also, we would obviously be in different main character groups. I know my group would AT LEAST have myself, Triple Dash, automatic, and Holder.

Metal, Kuma, SSBF, Psycho, and Kuma could be a part of our group, but they all post so much and are so important they might get their own group.

Up until last year I would agree with you. But now, I gotta say no. If it were to be one person now, I would say Oasis, Psycho, Metal, or perhaps even you Kuma.
If this was a normal fanfiction, that'd be way too many character, but with this going to be based on the Smash 4 hype, this is probably the best way to approach the situation.

Best part will be covering the whining and moaning of insane fan bases.
Us: disjointed group of good guys who are in our own little clans of sort with different clan leaders.
NeoGAF: Occasion ally, occasional enemy. They are in a combined state of anarchy and total control (it depends where you go).
GameFAQs: Mostly the enemy, but they are in total anarchy.
The people who run Kotaku's and Game Informer's Smash Bros character wish list: Spawns of Satan! :laugh:
Seems accurate to me. Go over at GameFAQs and you can already tell who the main antagonists would be.

I'd say that ChronoBound would probably have control over a group and I could see myself having control over a group as well.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It's main CHARACTERS!!!

I spend all night finishing my Banjo-Kazooie thread, and you guys have a fanfic without me?

One day. One day people will remember me. :cool:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If this was a normal fanfiction, that'd be way too many character, but with this going to be based on the Smash 4 hype, this is probably the best way to approach the situation.
Exactly. Plus, the scenario of groups (and potentially group leaders) could lead to Cults and Cults of Personality and sectionalism. It also could create unique group dynamics, unique group to group relations, and maybe we'll even have a few rebels, traitors, spies, and lone rangers.
Best part will be covering the whining and moaning of insane fan bases.Seems accurate to me. Go over at GameFAQs and you can already tell who the main antagonists would be.
It would inevitably have no real central focus (other than several groups and maybe a few solo folks and a few 2-man partnerships), and the lack of a primary protagonist would be interesting. That creates a lot of artist freedom.
I'd say that ChronoBound would probably have control over a group and I could see myself having control over a group as well.
I think you, Chrono, myself, Metal, Kuma, Omega, SmashChu, Oasis, Psycho, and Toise could all potentially control their own groups (although for the sake of common appearances I'd scratch Omega and Toise from that list, and since I haven't seen SmashChu in forever I'd scratch him for that reason as well).

D

Deleted member

I spend all night finishing my Banjo-Kazooie thread, and you guys have a fanfic without me?

We will get you in the fanfiction somehow. We would never forget you.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I go to sleep and people are talking about fanfics & Attack on Titan (which I still need to see)?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I was forgotten....

I really am a useless *****...

T.T

:troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

I'm sorry, but...

But for realZs, if you make a Banjo-Kazooie thread then there is no way you are evil. That automatically makes you a potential canidate to join Johnknight1's Brigade of Super Awesome Smashalicious Ridley-Mega Man-K. Rool-Fan Club that Realizes that Toon Link is the God of this universe, the next universe, and a universe across the street Group Clan Clam Chowder Thing!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
We will get you in the fanfiction somehow. We would never forget you.

SCORE! I knew I had connections in this hood. :cool:

Hearts. Hearts everywhere, SSBF.

@John - I'm that guy that hella loves his Banjo. I know that makes me virtually anonymous, but yeah. While legend-of-rob beat me to the punch with the actual, "physical" Banjo thread, I posted my entire thread post in there. I do hope it's acceptable! :cool:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@John - I'm that guy that hella loves his Banjo. I know that makes me virtually anonymous, but yeah. While legend-of-rob beat me to the punch with the actual, "physical" Banjo thread, I posted my entire thread post in there. I do hope it's acceptable! :cool:
Oh no man, Banjo is the greatest character of all-time that has no current chance at being playable (thanks to Microsoft!). But man, if Microsoft lost the rights to him or sold the rights to him... THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I like to think of this like we are the Hellsing Organization, NeoGAF is the Iscariot & GameFAQs is Millennium.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Awwww yeah! Main character status!
You can join my group; you don't even have to try out. I have a special spot for you dear Mr. Hooty Hoot Hoots...
[COLLAPSE="*warning, it's pretty awesome!!!*"]SECRETARY OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!

{[(Also, optionally you can also become [or alternatively become] the MASTER OF RAMPAGES!!!)]}[/COLLAPSE]
So buddy, you like it=??? You want it=??? All you have to do is sign the dotted line.
[COLLAPSE="Johnknight1 wants YOU to become a member of our Cult of Personality"]

(I took this picture two days ago in plan of making a cult, so I think I timed when I took this picture wisely!!)[/COLLAPSE]

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I know that feel bro.....on the other hand this is literally my 24th post so it is understandable lol.
I've been here for months bro.

I was still forgotten. T.T

Then again Johnknight forgot almost all of the newer users so its understandable.

Regardless! New avatar and a new system! I've decided that every time I complete a game for the first time, I'll change my avatar to something from that game. You guys can guess on the game if you want. (Please do actually).

The series should be easy for those who have played it, but the game should be a LITTLE harder to guess.

Why am I doing this? I don't really know... Boredom?

Hoots

Can Be Combative
A Deadwood fan? Congrats to you, Al.
I like the cut of your jib, my friend. Watching Deadwood is the closest I can get to a religious experience.

Also, yes, Banjo is certainly the most deserving Smash character that will never make it in. Monstrously tragic.

Edit: Destruction? I can do destruction.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ I've decided to leave the definition of "DESTRUCTION" up to you... if you do choose to accept the position.
Then again Johnknight forgot almost all of the newer users so its understandable.
Dude two weeks ago I called my younger brother my younger sister's name.

I'm bad with names. It's a curse I can't get over.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
^^^ I've decided to leave the definition of "DESTRUCTION" up to you... if you choose to accept the position.

Dude two weeks ago I called my younger brother my younger sister's name.

I'm bad with names. It's a curse I can't get over.
I'm teasing sir. :p No rustled jimmies here.

Well...your brother probably has rustled jimmies. None from me though. :troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm teasing sir. :p No rustled jimmies here.

Well...your brother probably has rustled jimmies. None from me though. :troll:
My younger brother has to much crap against him I can use. Like the time we went to a Melee tournament and he was doing "warm ups" with Zhu... and he didn't realize it was Zhu, and he said he was gonna Wombo Combo him... :facepalm:

(Zhu is the guy who got Wombo Combo'd by the way)

I freaking lost control of my body and my mind for about an hour, and Zhu went from warm ups to Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta real fast, lmao!

(Man, my younger brother's playful trash talking is even better than mine; I need to pull him on here this summer)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My brother has to much crap against him I can use. Like the time we went to a Melee tournament and he was doing "warm ups" with Zhu... and he didn't realize it was Zhu, and he said he was gonna Wombo Combo him... :facepalm:

(Zhu is the guy who got Wombo Combo'd by the way)

I freaking lost control of my body and my mind for about an hour, and Zhu went from warm ups to Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta real fast, lmao!
This (and beating the game that you guys should try to guess) made my day.

That was hilarious!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
This (and beating the game that you guys should try to guess) made my day.

That was hilarious!
Golden Sun=???

Also, it was even funnier in person.

Zhu initially got kinda mad but then laughed it off and then he thought my brother was funny and then he realized my brother didn't recognize him and then he died of laughter, too.

It was freaking perfect in every way possible.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Mother 3? That game should make everyone's day, it's a masterpiece. Do I win?

Try the other Nintendo Non-Fire Emblem JRPG series....

Although getting a translated Mother 3 would make my day. :troll:
Golden Sun=???

Also, it was even funnier in person.

Zhu initially got kinda mad but then laughed it off and then he thought my brother was funny and then he realized my brother didn't recognize him and then he died of laughter, too.

It was freaking perfect in every way possible.
You got the right series but guess the game!

XD The story just gets better and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom