• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I've crumbled to the (non-existent) pressure. You *******s.

My hair is dyed here, it's naturally black. And yes, I am part-Asian (Japanese). Most people can't tell.

And get your long hair back soon Diddy. ;)

Anyway, I'm out.
Whoa whoa there lady..!

Seriously, love that little broken smile. ;)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ It's not a man jaw, it's like an alien/cat/dog jaw (not that Fire Emblem female, but the other one). It's freaking creeping me the hecker peckers out!!!
I just noticed no one commented on me. Just like in real life.

*Sulks in a corner*
I did earlier kinda sorta with a generic statement.

But yeah, half of us have seen pictures of you before, so it's not a big deal.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Funny enough, you look rather "plain" compared to what I expected.
I actually expected at least a beard.
Why a beard? And I can't grow a full one as I mentioned earlier. If I try growing it out, it looks very awkward and dirty. It's too thin to do anything with it. Same with attempting a mustache. The most I can do is cat whiskers.

^^^ It's not a man jaw, it's like an alien/cat/dog jaw. It's freaking creeping me the hecker peckers out!!!

I did earlier kinda sorta with a generic statement.

But yeah, half of us have seen pictures of you before, so it's not a big deal.
Yeah, you were the only exception. I don't recall putting anything of myself up save for that one video, but whatever.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Kuma, you are one sexy *****.

There, does that make you feel more comfortable?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Moon Monkey, I wouldn't consider looking like Tyga to be a compliment on my behalf at all lol

I can't stand Tyler Perry's movies though, so I feel you there

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Eh... Might as well show my face.
537161_164859513665489_644283494_n.jpg

I'm covered in dirt (in b4 dirty boy jokes) but it's the most recent one I got so....

Hooplah!

D

Deleted member

Why a beard? And I can't grow a full one as I mentioned earlier. If I try growing it out, it looks very awkward and dirty. It's too thin to do anything with it. Same with attempting a mustache. The most I can do is cat whiskers.
I dunno.
For some reason, I've pictured you as some sort of husky guy with bulging muscles, a thick neck, and a beard.
Kind of like Randy Savage. In his prime, I mean.
Kind of strange now that I think about it. :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I dunno.
For some reason, I've pictured you as some sort of husky guy with bulging muscles, a thick neck, and a beard.
Kind of like Randy Savage. In his prime, I mean.
Kind of strange now that I think about it. :laugh:
Give the first three some time as I'm already working there with my own methods (namely no weights). One reason why I rarely post pictures is because it's always a work in progress. The beard though, I don't think I could even pull it off. I've asked friends what they'd think and they just can't picture it. Who knows though. Things might change in the future.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I have nobody´s autograph, and mine is easily the worst looking autograph an adult has ever seriously signed a paper with.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
All this talk of IRL appearances reminds me of those old drawings of Oasis as Ridley and SSBF as a nerdy Victini. I don't even remember who made those, but they're still burned in my mind.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I can't believe I actually considered posting a picture of me in cosplay. Also, has all the serious discussion moved to the E3 board?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
All this talk of IRL appearances reminds me of those old drawings of Oasis as Ridley and SSBF as a nerdy Victini. I don't even remember who made those, but they're still burned in my mind.
Don't forget Maid Ridley, Facepalming Smashchu, and Shota Ridley. :troll:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564809

Not bad and believable but I still don't listen to rumors during E3 hype.
If rumors have taught me anything, is that the vague ones are much more hard to debunk due to the lack of details creating less potential for debunking (ie story elements, game mechanics, characters or stages). The Super Smash Bros. part in particular is so far the most believable, albeit the safest.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I imagine Hoots as his avatar, but unfortunately that makes me intimidated by him.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
We finished them all I think. Habanero made a full roster. And I even still have the pics I drew saved.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Whoa, everyone's pretty good looking. Though, I don't feel confident to post a full pic of myself...buuut I've found those ****ty sketches I did at work.

I ran out of time but it's supposed to say "Welcome to the Smash party". And like, there's Dominatrix Snake with a tutu.

But yeah, I thought we completed the derp roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom