• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
My only pic of me that's recent is my laughing at a tin pig placed on gardens, makes me look high
I rarely take pictures. I'm not the type that takes several pictures or anything like that. The ones I uploaded were taken just for the current topic.

Also holy hell, I look freaking thin as hell in that picture. I look like I weigh at least 50 pounds less.
One reason why I rarely have full body pictures of myself. A few months later and I'll have put on some more weight, especially within the last two years. Hell, from the time of that kung fu video of me, I put on 10 more pounds and trimmed the waste down.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Knowing what Habanero really looks like will ruin how I picture him anyway.

:troll:

Yeah, not a habanero, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I rarely take pictures. I'm not the type that takes several pictures or anything like that. The ones I uploaded were taken just for the current topic.
The only recent pictures I have of myself are from my trip with my sister and father to Seattle after Christmas and I look weird because I grew out my hair.

Also, it was cold, and my outfit and facial expressions are funky because of it. :laugh:

The only times I ever have pictures of me taken is by my girlfriend and at family events. That's it. Truth be told, looking at myself in pictures is kind of weird for me.
One reason why I rarely have full body pictures of myself. A few months later and I'll have put on some more weight, especially within the last two years. Hell, from the time of that kung fu video of me, I put on 10 more pounds and trimmed the waste down.
Dude no, I look freaking malnourished in that picture. That was back when I was into some crazy running crap and freaking my metabolism was ridiculous (I had like 5,000 calories a day minimum; now I have it down to like 3,500 average, lmao).

I probably only weighed like 130 pounds in that picture; I only weigh around like 185 pounds now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Posting some more.

Crazy, old, high and mostly: HAPPY times.

2010 I think?

Sometime in 2011 when I was still having the dreads in the natural way. Pondering some **** here, dunno what.

Me and ex girl, soon to be mother of my child. Posted this cause I kinda miss her now... :(
[/quote]
Is it wrong that this song came to mind when I seen these images?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think all these posted pictures now raises an interesting question. Would shorts do any of us?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No I don´t mind. Didn´t know Shaggy sang for Parappa the Rapper though.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Since I haven't posted a picture with my EYES VISIBLE, here's one of me looking extra cute for my lady.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I once grew my hair out to the bottom of my shoulders one summer.

Yeah, I won't do that again, because it gets ridiculous to manage.

I don't even know how females comb all that hair and not want to kill themselves.
Since I haven't posted a picture with my EYES VISIBLE, here's one of me looking extra cute for my lady.
Why do I not doubt that is actually you=???

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Knowing its you that doesnt even freak me out the slightest.

Take that as a compliment if you like.

Thanks all. I would´ve never cut them if it wasn´t for my ex. She was the ONLY woman in the world capable of doing this... Hence I miss her so much actually... Not being allowed to be part of your own childs life is rough though man.

I´ll be myself at least soon. Up till then, just trying to get by everyday.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Until I see a maid dress I refuse to believe that's the real Oasis. Instead it must be his evil twin, WaOasis.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I get Taylor Lautner(not anymore thankfully), Ryu, and on occassion some Korean singer. I could probably do a good Gumshoe cosplay. Maybe even Maes Hughes if I wear my glasses (and I would rather not).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I've crumbled to the (non-existent) pressure. You ********.

My hair is dyed here, it's naturally black. And yes, I am part-Asian (Japanese). Most people can't tell.

And get your long hair back soon Diddy. ;)

Anyway, I'm out.

D

Deleted member

I've crumbled to the (non-existent) pressure. You *******s.

My hair is dyed here, it's naturally black. And yes, I am part-Asian (Japanese). Most people can't tell.

And get your long hair back soon Diddy. ;)

Anyway, I'm out.
You're kind of cute if you don't mind me saying, Neon.

As for my picture, you are all just going to have to deal with disappointment. No pictures for you.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've crumbled to the (non-existent) pressure. You *******s.

I'm 1/16th Mongolian and 1/16th Apache.

Come at me (Smash) BROS!!!

Also N3ON, you live on the West Coast. If you aren't part Asian, Latino, or Native American, you're the minority.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
N3ON, has anyone you are really tiny? Like, you must be a few inches tall. Edit: Oh, you're normal sized.. ahem.. sorry.

And I feel left out, so I'll join.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just noticed no one commented on me. Just like in real life.

*Sulks in a corner*

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
After seeing all you guys, I can confirm you are humans because your jaw doesn't look like that one random chick from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

You guys get good look-a-likes
I'm stuck with phucking Tyler Perry. I myself don't see it...:glare:
Everyone says I look like a classic (tall and skinny?) male hero (that is usually perceived as physically weak) in a Disney movie.

Which is funny, because I got dynamite hands. :shades:

D

Deleted member

I just noticed no one commented on me. Just like in real life.

*Sulks in a corner*
Funny enough, you look rather "plain" compared to what I expected.
I actually expected at least a beard.

Oasis looks pretty much like I expected him to.
Diddy is not black. This confuses me. Though at least he has dreads (or has HAD dreads anyway). I expected that.
I've pictured Johnny Boy to be more like that one avatar he used to have, so it surprises me that he looks like Disney's Aladdin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom