• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Once again, touche.

I tend to erase the annoying football fans from my memory, seeing as they are everywhere in this country. It's even more grating as there is no Blazblue community here, but when people get together to game it's to play boring *** Fifa or PES.

Anyway, I'll get a PS4 if GGXrd comes out for it, no questions asked.
Funny how people get in line for the yearly COD, Madden, or Fifa, yet you get criticism at the NSMB games and fighting games doing updates.
No... just no.

That is anti-consumerism.
This IS consumerism.

THIS is anti-consumerism.
Anti-consumerism is a socio-political ideology opposed to consumerism, which discourages an ever-growing purchasing and consumption of material possessions. Anti-consumerist activists express concern over modern corporations or organizations that pursue solely economic goals at the expense of environmental, social, or ethical concerns; these concerns overlap with those of environmental activism, anti-globalization, and animal-rights activism. One variation on this is the concept of postconsumers, who emphasize moving beyond addictive consumerism.[2]

D

Deleted member

Well ****. Whatever, they already murdered Banjo, Perfect Dark, and Conker, so my guess is on Battletoads or KI. Probably KI. I know it could be one of the first three, but considering they've already been revisited, I don't think they would be called "historic" anymore. My guess is on something that hasn't been seen in a long time, with a relatively large fanbase (for a series that hasn't been seen for years).

Normally I don't which failure to the point of leaving the gaming scene, but if it means Rare (or even just their IPs) become up for grabs again, I wish it on Microsoft.
B-but...

N-nintendo b-bought Banjo right? They managed to s-save him... ;_;

Oh God, now more than ever I hope those rumors are true, Banjo deserves better than this. Don't **** his corpse! It's too horrid!

Link related:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/187269/look-out-indy

It's how I feel about this whole thing...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Direct will come...please let this be...I just want to know the damn name of Smash 4 at this point...inb4SmashBros.One

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So guys, when's the next Nintendo Direct supposed to be=???

Because quite frankly, even if all it contained was a video of Iwata going full Hannibal, it would still be less disgusting than what Microsoft did with the Xbox One.

Oh, and by the way, the reason it is called the "Xbox One" is because the console does one thing right: SERVE AS A GOOD TABLE FOR A GAME OF UNO! :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No, it's because ONE look and you'll turn the other way.

D

Deleted member

So guys, when's the next Nintendo Direct supposed to be=???

Because quite frankly, even if all it contained was a video of Iwata going full Hannibal, it would still be less disgusting than what Microsoft did with the Xbox One.

Oh, and by the way, the reason it is called the "Xbox One" is because the console does one thing right: SERVE AS A GOOD TABLE FOR A GAME OF UNO! :laugh:
Xbox One

One player only kthnxbye

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The Direct will come...please let this be...I just want to know the damn name of Smash 4 at this point...inb4SmashBros.One
Smash Bros One 3DS and WiiU... I can see it now! :awesome:

Like the Xbox One, it is worse than the previous iteration (in terms of content). You have to pay $40 for character packs, pay $8 to play online, pay $20 to allow another player to play on the console, and, like EA games these days, it will feature less content, less characters, less stages, less detail, and less balance!!!

But hey, IT'S IN THREE-DEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
When E3 comes, what ever Rare franchise they murder will be avenged. Nintendo and Sony are going to turn this into a slaughter fest and Nintendo isn't even having a freaking conference at E3.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
That rumor about Nintendo trying to retrieve Banjo and failing...
This rumor about a Rare franchise to be on XboxNoOneCares...

Not like this...

NOT. LIKE. THIS.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
B-but...

N-nintendo b-bought Banjo right? They managed to s-save him... ;_;

Oh God, now more than ever I hope those rumors are true, Banjo deserves better than this. Don't **** his corpse! It's too horrid!
You mean the one that says Nintendo tried to reclaim Banjo and failed right? :troll:

Every rumor with Banjo just gets my hopes up (even though I should totally know better by now) and then just crushes them, and I feel worse for it. :(
Seriously internet, stop toying with all my feels! :laugh::urg:

Link related:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/187269/look-out-indy

It's how I feel about this whole thing...
All I get is Terrance and Phillip laughing at me for living in Canada and not showing me the clip, but I know which one that is. Sadly, very fitting.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
When E3 comes, what ever Rare franchise they murder will be avenged. Nintendo and Sony are going to turn this into a slaughter fest and Nintendo isn't even having a freaking conference at E3.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts: Crazy Crap!

Instead of "controlling" Banjo, you control a guy who controls him while Banjo plays mini-games!!! And all there is to do in the game is mini-games!

The best part=??? It's not just "better with Kinect," but is only playable on Kinect! :laugh:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've seen people stating that Nintendo is following the same path as Sega regarding Wii U.

Methinks they mistook Nintendo for Microsoft.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's Xbox One because the first element on the periodic table is Hydrogen. A man made of Hydrogen would weigh... oh... uh. No pounds. Also not even an ounce, but 0.21 ounces. He prefers to go by 6 grams because it makes him sound bigger.

A Helium man would weigh roughly twice as much at 11.6 grams.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
According to Kotaku, the "fee" for either playing a used games and/or to play a game on a different Xbox Live account is THE COST OF THE WHOLE GAME!!!

I'll officially label that as "Xbox One fail #4,262."

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'm on Jaxel's stream right now, even they're laughing at the XboxOne.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Can't waot fot Killer Instinct: Nuts and Bolts :glare:

According to Kotaku, the "fee" for either playing a used games and/or to play a game on a different Xbox Live account is THE COST OF THE WHOLE GAME!!!

I'll officially label that as "Xbox One fail #4,262."

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

Funny enough. This was present at the conference...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just watched the press conference for myself, this is pretty much my reaction:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Killer Instinct on Kinect... now that's a scary thought
It is. And the scary thought is there's a good chance I'm right about Killer Instinct being EXCLUSIVELY on Kinect.

I convey the same feelings about the Xbox One requiring people to run EA Origins. Because, quite frankly, judging by EA's moves on Nintendo (which quite frankly was amazing; thank God Nintendo didn't go full ****** and saw through EA), that seems to be the next logical step in this process, especially given how the Xbox One only fails more and more with each step the failed console take.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's obviously going to be Kinect Sports: Season Three with Killer Instinct costume paid DLC. You have to be online to use the costumes though. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It is. And the scary thought is there's a good chance I'm right about Killer Instinct being EXCLUSIVELY on Kinect.
Killer Instinct more like Kinect Instinct.

Microsoft didn't shoot themselves on the foot. They took a machine gun and annihilated both feet.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Here's what Bill Cosby said after he heard every bit of news about the Xbox ONE...
Killer Instinct more like Kinect Instinct.

Microsoft didn't shoot themselves on the foot. They took a machine gun and annihilated both feet.
And then they fed their legs to hungry tigers and said, "HELLO UNIVERSE!!! LOOK WHAT WE'RE STANDING ON!!! ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!!!" as they bled out the life of their poorly conceived Xbox ONE!!!

No really, that's probably how the next 6 months will go. Microsoft will try to defend their console as most of the reliable gamer market stays away from their console. In other words, they will take the EA defense, and go all holier than thou and everyone, and say everyone hates them because they're moral and so great, when in all actuality the opposite is the truth (but hey, that's what perception is for; to allow you to lie to people to their face!).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
>le Reddit nearly 50% of the votes

That explains all the **** taste... Of course, /v/ of today wouldn't be much different considering more users today are NeoGAFers, GameFAQ kiddies, and Redditors.
Well what would you rather me do? Stick to this one site? It's not about going to places with "good taste", it's about polling the general Smash fanbase. Ever think that maybe Lyn isn't that highly voted because she isn't that highly wanted? I mean, no h8 from me, just... "**** taste" is only really "different taste".

Anyone who thinks their opinions are more highly valued than other by Sakurai is sincerely fooling themselves.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

No really, somewhere somehow, you just won a gangster argument. I like the sass Kumo; I like the sass. You're being a true Super Sass Brother right now! :laugh:
Sadly, I did not come up with that one. It was from an extremely clever Youtube comment.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Since N3ON is back, a Neon person would be 2.2 ounces, or 62.4 grams. There isn't a 3 in there at all.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rare having a "historic" game on X-ed Box nOne at E3? Not even a true Banjo-Threeie game will save this piece of **** they have the monstrosity to call a "game console".

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's Xbox One because the first element on the periodic table is Hydrogen. A man made of Hydrogen would weigh... oh... uh. No pounds. Also not even an ounce, but 0.21 ounces. He prefers to go by 6 grams because it makes him sound bigger.

A Helium man would weigh roughly twice as much at 11.6 grams.
Don't you mean a He-Man?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Sadly, I did not come up with that one. It was from an extremely clever Youtube comment.
Shh... it's the presentation that brings the stimulation to this simulation in this real life location.
Since N3ON is back, Neon is 2.2 ounces, or 62.4 grams. There isn't a 3 in there at all.
Since I've never left, I weigh a hell of a lot more than that, especially once I'm done eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom