• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know what you're talking about, but the better question is...

Don't you know you? I'M THE STRONGEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD! JUST TRY TO TAKE ME.
And that is why a majority is needed to lynch a person.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Didn't see the presentation but from what I'm hearing from 100% of the Internet, there's zero hope for Microsoft staying in the console making business. So this is what I'm hearing on the systems:

Wii U > PlayStation 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBox One

I had no hope for Microsoft caring for gamers for years (I noticed this when they were focusing on Kinect and pointless social apps rather than anything related to 1st Party video games) and the XBox One is by no means surprising how it happened.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, but this ONE is too good to pass up.

Xbox One

Number of units sold.

The PS4 presentation was laughably embarassing, but it's not THAT bad it IS likely to get the new Guilty Gear after all. M$ really outdid themselves this time though... Those jokes on 4chan really took my sides out of orbit. Looks like it's weeb consoles for me as well.

I'll be sticking to PC and a WiiU for now, PS4 if it gets GGXrd.

D

Deleted member

Didn't see the presentation but from what I'm hearing from 100% of the Internet, there's zero hope for Microsoft staying in the console making business. So this is what I'm hearing on the systems:

Wii U > PlayStation 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBox One

I had no hope for Microsoft caring for gamers for years (I noticed this when they were focusing on Kinect and pointless social apps rather than anything related to 1st Party video games) and the XBox One is by no means surprising how it happened.
THIS. At least there's a chance of me getting a PS4 thanks to the inevitable Gran Turismo installment that will appear (and I love that franchise) and I know I'm getting a Wii-U. Xbox One, on the other hand, is something I guarantee I will never get. There were good reasons why I got a PS3 over the Xbox 360 and this crap Microsoft just pulled is one of them.

I have no qualms with Microsoft leaving the console business entirely. Still mad at them letting Rare and it's IP rot and it'd be great if they Rare's IP go if and when they leave.

D

Deleted member

THIS. At least there's a chance of me getting a PS4 thanks to the inevitable Gran Turismo installment that will appear (and I love that franchise) and I know I'm getting a Wii-U. Xbox One, on the other hand, is something I guarantee I will never get. There were good reasons why I got a PS3 over the Xbox 360 and this crap Microsoft just pulled is one of them.

I have no qualms with Microsoft leaving the console business entirely. Still mad at letting Rare and it's IP rot and it'd be great if they Rare's IP go if and when they leave.
I hate M$ as much as the next guy, but Rare turning to **** was Rare's own fault not M$'s if anything M$ was banking on them still having that magic, blame the Stamper Brothers, they're the ones that sold out their company.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm the Strongest in the whole world. Everyone else is like dust to me. I will Sweep you away like you are nothing.

What is a mob to a maid?
You'd better keep out of the unhappy thread. There are a couple of people that like doing inappropriate things with tools with long handles

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Nintendo and Sony laughing and kicking Microsoft as he's on the ground.

Nintendo and Sony beating Microsoft to death with a Wii U tablet and a PS4 controller.

Nintendo and Sony dancing over Microsoft's body.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Microsoft was smart in getting all that exclusive jazz with EA Sports so even if the console is as BS as we all fear they'll still have a groin hold on the dude-bro market.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wow, I haven't played a Mafia game since my days on Bulbagarden...that brings me back...

When we get the groups back, I'm totally starting a Backroom Mafia...
Go for it, personally I've always wanted to learn how to play Mafia. Would try one out in the Decisive Games forum, but I can figure out how to sign up.

I'm the Strongest in the whole world. Everyone else is like dust to me. I will Sweep you away like you are nothing.

What is a mob to a maid?
What doesn't kill him only makes him Stronger.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I hate M$ as much as the next guy, but Rare turning to **** was Rare's own fault not M$'s if anything M$ was banking on them still having that magic, blame the Stamper Brothers, they're the ones that sold out their company.
It's a mix. Rare might've been declining (which I personally think is debatable), but in numerous interviews with ex-Rare members, they state how M$ was restrictive and canned several of their projects, directing them to work on different projects or to change aspects of the game, which is why many of them left. I can't put complete blame on either Rare, M$, or Nintendo for how things have turned out, but I can blame all of them. ;):laugh:

It gets even better
I remember seeing those tweets like halfway through the conference and just laughing.

I'm not going to say Microsoft is done like some of you, but they are making numerous decisions which will hurt them in the long run.... and the short run. :smirk:

Funny how both Sony and Nintendo's stock rose today.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So basically, while the Wii U and PS4 will do pretty well, the XBoxOne is busy doing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom