• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So basically, while the Wii U and PS4 will do pretty well, the XBoxOne is busy doing this...

Damn it Xbox One!!! I said Mayo!
Damn it to hell! Can't you do anything right!?
Xbox Go home!!

Not gonna lie the recorder had me in stitches i'm still recovering from Manly's video post.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
As if Windows 8 wasn't a big enough f- up they had to bring the lame to home consoles.

Anyone else see the Angry Joe video? It's kinda scary when he's for real angry.

D

Deleted member

I can't put complete blame on either Rare, M$, or Nintendo for how things have turned out, but I can blame all of them. ;):laugh:
Touche

I remember seeing those tweets like halfway through the conference and just laughing.

I'm not going to say Microsoft is done like some of you, but they are making numerous decisions which will hurt them in the long run.... and the short run. :smirk:

Funny how both Sony and Nintendo's stock rose today.
I WISH the Xbox was the final nail in M$ coffin.

But as well all know, the Fratboys and Bros will eat that **** up. EA is on board as well, we all know the masses love their Fifa #721 and their Generic Shootan BLOODY SCREEN! So Real...!

I think the saddest part of this whole deal is that despite all the bull**** M$ is putting forward, this **** will still do well in the West, well, in the US at least.

Check this out:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Comparison_Chart

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Yeah, I just got done watching it lol the Angry Joe video

He had me rolling as usual with his rants lol I couldn't agree more with him

D

Deleted member

As if Windows 8 wasn't a big enough f- up they had to bring the lame to home consoles.

Anyone else see the Angry Joe video? It's kinda scary when he's for real angry.
Link?

I love me some Joe rage.

I can't wait till Alpha Omega Sin and Razorfist get on this. Especially Razorfist, he's a huge closet Xbot.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well damn EA, make up your mind. I guess I shouldn't be complaining... but... it's upsetting how much attention EA seems to be getting, considering they really don't deserve it. :glare:

I WISH the Xbox was the final nail in M$ coffin.

But as well all know, the Fratboys and Bros will eat that **** up. EA is on board as well, we all know the masses love their Fifa #721 and their Generic Shootan BLOODY SCREEN! So Real...!

I think the saddest part of this whole deal is that despite all the bull**** M$ is putting forward, this **** will still do well in the West, well, in the US at least.

Check this out:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Comparison_Chart
Yeah, the current gaming trends in NA among the masses is very upsetting. It's like devs are getting rewarded for being creatively bankrupt. Actual interesting creative or innovative new IPs largely aren't doing great, and the same old tired "tough guy shooting something" is selling through the roof. Bleh.

Dudebros are the worst. :glare:

But if anybody goes ape**** for FIFA, it's the Europeans. Can't exclude them from being terrible lately either.

I'm probably going to be sticking with the PS4 for my non-Nintendo needs. At least they usually have some interesting stuff mixed with the typical nonsense.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If anyone asks me if I want a Xbox One, this will be my answer.
EA and Microsoft are now like two peas in the same plate.
I fear that this Xbox One disaster will get worse: That Xbox Live will become "Xbox Live: Now run by EA Origins!!!"

Edit: I just read the Xbox One has no/limited Xbox 360 compatibility. LOL, talk about failure if that's true!!!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Well damn EA, make up your mind. I guess I shouldn't be complaining... but... it's upsetting how much attention EA seems to be getting, considering they really don't deserve it. :glare:

Yeah, the current gaming trends in NA among the masses is very upsetting. It's like devs are getting rewarded for being creatively bankrupt. Actual interesting creative or innovative new IPs largely aren't doing great, and the same old tired "tough guy shooting something" is selling through the roof. Bleh.

Dudebros are the worst. :glare:

But if anybody goes ape**** for FIFA, it's the Europeans. Can't exclude them from being terrible lately either.

I'm probably going to be sticking with the PS4 for my non-Nintendo needs. At least they usually have some interesting stuff mixed with the typical nonsense.
Its saddening how oblivious some people can be when it comes to FIFA and Madden. ESPECIALLY FIFA. :glare:

D

Deleted member

Once again, touche.

I tend to erase the annoying football fans from my memory, seeing as they are everywhere in this country. It's even more grating as there is no Blazblue community here, but when people get together to game it's to play boring ass Fifa or PES.

Anyway, I'll get a PS4 if GGXrd comes out for it, no questions asked.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
To add on to the lack of sports game depth, I am incredible at Madden, but that game is too boring and easy to exploit. I imagine FIFA is fairly similar. But hey, that's EA!!!
It gets even better
Man oh man, the failures just keeping piling up. This giant turd just keeps getting bigger and bigger! It's like every Microsoft employee all dumped their turd sandwiches in one giant pile and presented it to the world and said "HEY WORLD! LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M A TURD AND I'M BEAUTIFUL!!!"

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I tend to erase the annoying football fans from my memory, seeing as they are everywhere in this country. It's even more grating as there is no Blazblue community here, but when people get together to game it's to play boring *** Fifa or PES.
You thought Spain was bad? You'd better not cross the western border then...

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Yh but aint you PeePz forgetting that the jerk said they wikl be 15 Exclusive Xbox 720 (xD) games out in the following year 8 of them being new franchies/IP's

They cant pull a Halo 5 out there ass already....The only thing that woukd make me wanna get a 720 is Gears of War 4.

Not taking sides ofc but seems like atleast MS has learned from the WiiU's launch seems like the 720 could have the best launch window this gen...dunno i think that Q will defo be answered at E3 (gotta see what Sony does)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No... just no.

That is anti-consumerism.
IT GETS BETTER!!!

Some outlets are reporting it blocks USED GAMES!!! That or it forces you to pay a FEE!!!
"No wonder EA stopped doing online passes."
"HEY GUYS! NO ONLINE PASSES! WE'RE GOOD PEOPLE... LET'S DO SOMETHING FOR YOU! NO ONLINE PASSES" *tee-hee tee-hee*

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Speaking of Grunty!
Enough fun and games! My childhood is on
the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Well ****. Whatever, they already murdered Banjo, Perfect Dark, and Conker, so my guess is on Battletoads or KI. Probably KI. I know it could be one of the first three, but considering they've already been revisited, I don't think they would be called "historic" anymore. My guess is on something that hasn't been seen in a long time, with a relatively large fanbase (for a series that hasn't been seen for years).

Normally I don't which failure to the point of leaving the gaming scene, but if it means Rare (or even just their IPs) become up for grabs again, I wish it on Microsoft.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hey guys, what comes after Perfect Dark ZERO=???

PERFECT DARK (XBOX) ONE!!!

:troll:

Also, everyone on the "Nintendo will die" bandwagon needs to hop on this new bandwagon!

Lastly, in order to play games on a second Xbox Live account, you need to pay A FREAKING FEE!!!

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Dark Phazon- They could serve fried chicken with every Xbox One you purchase lol and I still wouldn't cop that ****

I don't care what games they have on there or what they announce or do from now on

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wouldn't exactly trust it 100% just yet, considering that Kamiya is somewhat infamous for being sarcastic towards tweets.
What is exactly on that image? I click on the link and it only pops up a small image stating 4CHAN.ORG in black letters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom