• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At least Toadsworth has a cane. And a mustache.
...This will be hard, but I have evidence!
Captain Toad has a headlight. And and as we know, an individual from a common species wearing headgear clearly means it's an original character.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
...This will be hard, but I have evidence!
Captain Toad has a headlight. And and as we know, an individual from a common species wearing headgear clearly means it's an original character.
Toadsworth still has his cane and mustache. He also has a snazzy purple outfit. Oh and his hat is brown and brown instead of the generic Toad colors. He's also a very nasty mahjong player.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Toadsworth still has his cane and mustache. He also has a snazzy purple outfit. Oh and his hat is brown and brown instead of the generic Toad colors. He's also a very nasty mahjong player.
Headgear. You're argument is invalid.
Hey, it worked for Bandanna Dee.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
On a very random note, I totally forgot Sakurai revealed there'd be a new, flashy red/black effect when you're hit with extremely high damage. Neat.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Headgear is stupid and not classy.

Toadsworth is classy.
Bandanna Dee as headgear, and he's popular for some reason (even though it's just another enemy that just so happens to have something to set itself apart).
...I really hope Chandelure doesn't see all this we're doing...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Bandanna Dee as headgear, and he's popular for some reason (even though it's just another enemy that just so happens to have something to set itself apart).
...I really hope Chandelure doesn't see all this we're doing...
Probably because he was playable, and he wasn't an enemy in the game he was in. :p

Still. Toadworth is the classiest of the classy. No amount of stupid headgear can reach him.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Probably because he was playable, and he wasn't an enemy in the game he was in. :p

Still. Toadworth is the classiest of the classy. No amount of stupid headgear can reach him.
So? Yellow and blue Toads we're playable in NSMBWii, NSMBU, and NSLU. And look where they went.
But hey, headgear will change that! Cause headgear = personality apparently.

(Though I will admit, Toadsworth does have a classy mustache.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Toadsworth has a cane. Canes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> headgear.

Hell, Toadsworth is Santa.

But Santa sponsors Coca-Cola. And I'm boycotting them.
...No! That is not a diet Coke can you see in my hand. You-You're just seeing things!

But if you want headgear then may I present you with;

But you see, Fawful doesn't have a headband. And thus is not an original character.
Unlike Bandanna Dee, you clearly sets itself apart from the rest. Like Captain Toad.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
...No! That is not a diet Coke can you see in my hand. You-You're just seeing things!

But you see, Fawful doesn't have a headband. And thus is not an original character.
Unlike Bandanna Dee, you clearly sets itself apart from the rest. Like Captain Toad.
So,you want Ryu?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Captain Toad doesn't have a headband. He has a headlight.

You just killed yourself mang.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hoping Onett returns a the very least, it's the very home stage of Ness (And one of my favorite stages of all time), so if Onett does get removed, maybe Saturn Valley?
I would like Threed... it looks like Onett... except it got a circus tent and zombies... and is set at night. :awesome:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Captain Toad... he has a headlight, a bandanna, a belt, and a backpack.

D

Deleted member

Proof of Toad's existence is at 7:12. That generic Toad could be nameless or even be named "Bob" or something... just like the other generic Toads in the game who speak but don't show their names in the dialogue boxes... only this generic Toad is named "Toad". Some of the other Toads who have names in this game are Chancellor (a title), Gaz, and Raini & Raz.

Proof of Toad's existence is at 2:03. That generic Toad could have been nameless or be named "John" or something... but instead of being a nameless generic Toad... Luigi calls this Toad "Toad" as if that's his name... so he is Toad the Toad.
In other words.....fan-**** as a result of NoA.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I wanna see Waluigi with a Mario DDR moveset just for the lols. Seriously, that game needs more representation in Smashbros ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom