• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Who cares if Yoshi has an egg symbol or not?
To some, it's a serious matter of technicality and representation. I rather wouldn't care, but giving him multiple stages and then only one character feels very strange to me, much like F-Zero (though that is a much different ballgame). Either that or Sakurai hasn't found a 2nd character from Yoshi-centric games to be good enough to get a slot. If the series as a whole gets more representation (AT or character, not stages) and is less attached to Mario, then so be it.

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Why do people want a Yoshi "rep" of all things?
Yeah i never understood it myself, it just seems like one of those situations where people just want one series to get more because they believe each series needs more. And the characters in these cases are usually IMO the ones that are seen as "well whos left", instead of choosing interesting characters regardless of where or what series they represent.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We always talk about Characters,but why not Assists? What do you want for an assist? Me? Cranky Kong.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Read my post carefully.
I know what you said about SB64.
Bro. This is not the place to treat me like I'm a special eds kid.
I was talking about IF it was about the Melee stage.
Now,read my post carefully : "IF this is about the Yoshi's Island melee stage"
"IF"

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Mind if I come in this topic and start a Fire Emblem character discussion? Like if Ike were to get replaced or if there were to be a 3rd rep for example.

...or did I post this in the wrong topic?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Mind if I come in this topic and start a Fire Emblem character discussion? Like if Ike were to get replaced or if there were to be a 3rd rep for example.

...or did I post this in the wrong topic?
Wrong topic.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
Groose and Alfonzo for Assist Trophies. :troll:

Because every series must have two characters.

Topi, Prof. Hector, meta ridley, Ridley, Baby Ridley, Helmetless Captain Falcon, Wii Balance Board, Omega Ridley, Arms the kistune, Raiden, ZERO, Louie, Mr. Saturn, Palutena, and Mona Ridley for Smash!

Fixed bro :troll:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Not like I want to start speculation, rather, "what characters from Fire Emblem would you want/like to see in Smash" kind of conversation.
Most would just say Marth, Ike, and Roy and that's it. It is almost as if people don't like Fire Emblem characters from Fire Emblem games unless they were spoon-fed the ones from Smash games. So it seems to me the only way to make people like Chrom is to force them to play as Chrom in SSB4 if Sakurai decides to add him in the game after all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spider-Man and Ghost Rider have my personal favorite quotes in MvC3. Deadpool's are good too.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I only want Seth. Don't ask why,his horse is majestic and you know it.

Reznor

work in progress
Groose and Alfonzo for Assist Trophies. :troll:

Because every series must have two characters.

Topi, Prof. Hector, meta ridley, Ridley, Baby Ridley, Helmetless Captain Falcon, Wii Balance Board, Omega Ridley, Arms the kistune, Raiden, ZERO, Louie, Mr. Saturn, Palutena, and Mona Ridley for Smash!

Fixed bro :troll:
Zero instead of Protoman :urg:
not even as a joke bro :dr^_^:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
No Robin, Lyn, Shiida, Celica, Hector, Ephriam, EIrika, Leif, Sigurd or even Eliwood? Might I ask what games have you played? I wont judge, promise.
I've played all NA release FEs but E7.

Ceada , and all other characters in Shadow Dragon, didn't stick out to me. But that is to be expected from a remake to the first game that doesn't really have any change to it's story aside from a new prologue thing in normal mode.

Ephraim was meh. He has a lance sure, but I'm looking at the characters I like, not uniqueness in moveset.

Robin is generic as hell and isn't really likable or dis-likable. But definitely not fave material.

If I was looking for more uniqueness in move set, my list would be slightly different, but instead I went for characters I liked the most.

lightdasher

Smash Lord
I only want Seth. Don't ask why,his horse is majestic and you know it.
I can see Seths critical hit final smash riding that horse, kinda like Captain Falcons FS but cooler.

I've played all NA release FEs but E7.

Ceada , and all other characters in Shadow Dragon, didn't stick out to me. But that is to be expected from a remake to the first game that doesn't really have any change to it's story aside from a new prologue thing in normal mode.

Ephraim was meh. He has a lance sure, but I'm looking at the characters I like, not uniqueness in moveset.

Robin is generic as hell and isn't really likable or dis-likable. But definitely not fave material.

If I was looking for more uniqueness in move set, my list would be slightly different, but instead I went for characters I liked the most.
Hrm, did you look up the others I suggested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom