• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Would zombies be the main villain be a complaint for a zombie shooting game?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Don't know why people even care about Super Mario 3D World to begin with.
Well, it's been receiving excellent reviews, with most sites giving it perfect or near perfect scores.

It's a game that could potentially help the Wii U to sell more, especially in the upcoming holiday season.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
From what i've heard, it's far from having a shallow and boring experience.

If you're looking for a "SHALLOW AND BORING EXPERIENCE" i suggest you play Knack. :troll:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Honestly... I don't see Smash 4 to be amazing or anything. The game looks exactly like Brawl... only faster a little, HD graphics and a little bit more characters... that's it. The only thing that will drag people to new games is new characters, with a shadow of a, doubt!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly... I don't see Smash 4 to be amazing or anything. The game looks exactly like Brawl... only faster a little, HD graphics and a little bit more characters... that's it. The only thing that will drag people to new games is new characters, with a shadow of a, doubt!
The game has yet to be released and we have hardly seen any footage yet. I wouldn't judge the game this early if I were you, things are bound to change during development. Even Sakurai himself stated some pics he shows may be different from the final product.

Also, you seem to be forgetting that random tripping has been removed.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The game has yet to be released and we have hardly seen any footage yet. I wouldn't judge the game this early if I were you, things are bound to change during development. Even Sakurai himself stated some pics he shows may be different from the final product.

Also, you seem to be forgetting that random tripping has been removed.

Tripping makes it feel like real life. Everyone trips xD He he! Yeah, I only hope they release it In time. You know how they get. I have a feeling this game will be released very late. Could be wrong though. And yeah you're right. I shouldn't judge the game yet. I did see some game-play and all I have to type is 'MegaMan down smash.' That is all.

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
Welp, Super Mario 3D World confirmed for shallow and boring experience.
Been that way since SMG. But I'm gonna give this one a chance. Game's like the original SMW, being able to pick characters of a wide variety, so I won't criticize it so soon. Plus I haven't played it yet, so the game's a mystery in certain aspects.

Isn't that how SSB got popular in the first place?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Have you played any of the Mario games that come out in recent years?

Bunch of uninspired bullcrap that reviewers still praise because MUH MAYRO.
Still, you haven't played the game yourself, therefore you can't state the game is good or bad. Only after playing the game you'll be in position to say anything positive or negative regarding it. That's what I'm trying to say.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Been that way since SMG. But I'm gonna give this one a chance. Game's like the original SMW, being able to pick characters of a wide variety, so I won't criticize it so soon. Plus I haven't played it yet, so the game's a mystery in certain aspects.

Yes, that's how all games are. You just have to add a special character in a certain game. Like adding Hyper Shadow only in the next Smash game. People will still be buying it, now will they? :o

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Have you played any of the Mario games that come out in recent years?

Bunch of uninspired bullcrap that reviewers still praise because MUH MAYRO.
So by that logic it would not be a shallow and boring game if it had bad reviews? It's OK to not trust the critics but that's why you have to give the game a dam chance!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Yes, that's how all games are. You just have to add a special character in a certain game. Like adding Hyper Shadow only in the next Smash game. People will still be buying it, now will they? :o

Edit... OMG! THESE TYPOS!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Tripping makes it feel like real life. Everyone trips xD He he! Yeah, I only hope they release it In time. You know how they get. I have a feeling this game will be released very late. Could be wrong though. And yeah you're right. I shouldn't judge the game yet. I did see some game-play and all I have to type is 'MegaMan down smash.' That is all.
Sakurai stated before that match that not everything was final. That's why there was no result screen like in the previous 3 games.

And tripping in real life sucks too, you know. :laugh:

@Posting issues: Third try's the charm, right?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sakurai stated before that match that not everything was final. That's why there was no result screen like in the previous 3 games.

And tripping in real life sucks too, you know. :laugh:

@Posting issues: Third try's the charm, right?

Yes, that's true, I truly hope they change it, because it doesn't look worthy to buy in my opinion (which sucks). Ha ha! I just tripped a minute ago! xD Ha ha! Maybe ;o *here goes*

Edit: Success :D

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I would be more interested in the next Super Smash Bros. game if it wasn't be upstaged by a bloody hack of all things.
What did expect when Sakurai said he was going to be quieter this time? A flood of news like Project M is giving?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wait is Project M vs SSB4 the new Brawl vs Melee or something?

... **** this forum =P

I hope not... I'm just stating that Project M looks more promising... for God's sake, their moves have been changed In Project-M! D3 can even glide toss Dees. I hope Nintendo is paying attention towards the development of Project-M Brawl.

Edit: So many people :o Good day~

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't con me. I don't know about no hyper shadow, but Typhlosion or Greninja, on the other hand, would make me leap for joy. I'd postpone buying food for a week to save up cash. Lol

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
What did expect when Sakurai said he was going to be quieter this time? A flood of news like Project M is giving?
Both are putting an emphasis on veterans, but Project M at least has the audacity to change up the characters for the sake of both fanservice and balance. By amateur developers none the less. So seriously, why should I be excited for the next Super Smash Bros. game again when so far both Smash 4 and Project M are trending on a similar concept but the latter is actually using it to it's advantage?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Quick throwout here: If you didn't enjoy SM3DL, you have no soul. :troll:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wouldn't con me. I don't know about no hyper shadow, but Typhlosion or Greninja, on the other hand, would make me leap for joy. I'd postpone buying food for a week to save up cash. Lol
Hyper Shadow would make them a lot of money! Since he's the most favorite on in the Sonic series (well Shadow of course).

What about Luiga? Greatest Pokemon and favorite in my opinion ;) *Pokemon fans used attack on GYK* *GYK used escape*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm sure 3D World is a great game and all, I'm just fatigued on Mario games.
When I look at reviews and Gameplay vids I am tempted to get it, but I would take Tropical Freeze over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom