• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I love most of Brawl's stages. I always enjoy Delfino Plaza, The Halberd, Luigi's Mansion, the Pirate Ship, the Bridge of Eldin and Smashville among others.

If I'm looking for more chaotic matches I'll pick Norfair or WarioWare.

But I don't like the Mario Bros. stage (espescially online in Basic Brawl.. unless I'm lucky enough to be using Falco or Fox when someone else picks it :shades: ) most of the time, and I always hate fighting on New Pork City. And I swear, Summit hates me more than I hate it.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I think that makes up for the bad October.
Why does the month with the worst updates the one were my birthday takes place? :(
>Cramped
>CRAMPED
To be quite honest, the one stage that truly felt awkwardly small was Final Destination. It was about 3/4 Melee version's length. I mean, God, it was even smaller than Battlefield.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I love most of Brawl's stages. I always enjoy Delfino Plaza, The Halberd, Luigi's Mansion, the Pirate Ship, the Bridge of Eldin and Smashville among others.

Yay! I love those stages too! Although I don't mind Mario Bros. if I'm going for a chaotic match, the only problem is sometimes the hazards cause stock matches to end in a matter of seconds.
75m and New Pork City weren't good at all, too much empty space.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Why does the month with the worst updates the one were my birthday takes place? :(
To be quite honest, the one stage that truly felt awkwardly small was Final Destination. It was about 3/4 Melee version's length. I mean, God, it was even smaller than Battlefield.
My birthday was in October as well. I felt it was actually a pretty good month. Sonic being back was great. I would've taken a different Toon character instead of Toon Link, but he's still really fun to play as I can't disagree with him coming back either.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I swear, you're like the Zor of Smashboards.
*stares* ...Zavok? You? I figured you'd be more inclined to choose Master Zik. XD

Good choices either way, though. So who're the others? Pretty sure I don't match up to any of em. ¦D

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
My birthday was in October as well. I felt it was actually a pretty good month. Sonic being back was great. I would've taken a different Toon character instead of Toon Link, but he's still really fun to play as I can't disagree with him coming back either.
The thing is, my birthday is in late October, which is when there wasn't jack squat to be uploaded (aside from Male Wii Fit Trainer on Halloween).

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
*stares* ...Zavok? You? I figured you'd be more inclined to choose Master Zik. XD
I like the Deadly Six in general, but Zavok is probably the favorite.

Those characters are just solid alternatives to Dr. Eggman, which is saying a lot because the last attempts at that concept were pretty forgettable.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The thing is, my birthday is in late October, which is when there wasn't jack squat to be uploaded (aside from Male Wii Fit Trainer on Halloween).
I was born on Halloween. I was disappointed it wasn't even blatantly said "This is Wii Fit Trainer's alternate costume". I mean, showing what could be a costume on Halloween? Makes sense. I just wish he confirmed it was an Alternate Costume, not being vague as usual.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was born in September, same month Toon Link was revealed for SSB4. Good thing I'm a huge Toon Link fan. :grin::toonlink:

And can you believe WWHD came out digitally on my Bday? (well I wasn't able to get it...but still..)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I was this close to being born on either Halloween or Dia de los Muertos (November 1st/2nd). My mom told me like hell she was spawning a demon child, so she held me in for a few more days. Sadly, I'm not joking.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I was this close to being born on either Halloween or Dia de los Muertos (November 1st/2nd). My mom told me like hell she was spawning a demon child, so she held me in for a few more days. Sadly, I'm not joking.
Well, you do have an avatar of a Youkai, which is sometimes the same thing as a demon...

But seriously, you're a great person. I don't see the demon part.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Eh, you still came out to be a lovable she-devil anyway, so I'd say it's about the same result. ¦3

I like the Deadly Six in general, but Zavok is probably the favorite.

Those characters are just solid alternatives to Dr. Eggman, which is saying a lot because the last attempts at that concept were pretty forgettable.
I find most of them memorable. Just for all the wrong reasons. XD;

But I'd say Zavok, Zik and Zeena are my favorites of the 6. One thing I love about Zavok is his voice.

In every language. It's too damn good no matter what he's speaking.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I won a tournament today... And won a ps4, lol.
How is it? I've seen some people complaining that their PS4s are already experiencing problems. I even heard at a launch event the PS4 wouldn't even turn on.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here's a fun game to lighten the mood. List one song from one Nintendo title on the Wii that is the best song of the Wii generation. Whichever you consider best, list it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don't let that get to you, you are indeed a good person, and most certainly not a "demon".

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Don't let that get to you, you are indeed a good person, and most certainly not a "demon".

Well, you do have an avatar of a Youkai, which is sometimes the same thing as a demon...

But seriously, you're a great person. I don't see the demon part.

Eh, you still came out to be a lovable she-devil anyway, so I'd say it's about the same result. ¦3

I never meant it as a bad thing. Nonetheless, I should be grateful I guess.

And I actually am still considered one for numerous other reasons (sleep walking/screaming at a painting of Jesus in a fit of my sleep paralysis probably led them to think I was possessed for the longest time), but that's an ugly can of worms I'll spare you for now.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a fun game to lighten the mood. List one song from one Nintendo title on the Wii that is the best song of the Wii generation. Whichever you consider best, list it.
Urk....

Uh... If I had to choose...

Still, limiting it to just one song is a real shame. There are a ton of great Wii tracks.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just gonna repost this.

I never meant it as a bad thing. Nonetheless, I should be grateful I guess.

And I actually am still considered one for numerous other reasons (sleep walking/screaming at a painting of Jesus in a fit of my sleep paralysis probably led them to think I was possessed for the longest time), but that's an ugly can of worms I'll spare you for now.
Well, if you ever do feel like chatting about it, speak up as always. Ready to listen anytime. :3

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'd actually say it would be a tie with the Final Boss theme from the same game, but I chose this one above it as it is the main theme of the game.

Still, I'd love for the below song to get in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glzkh5jl31k

mimgrim

Smash Hero

That's a tough one, espically sinc I'm not that big on music. :L

But I guess if I had to chose I would go with;

But if that doesn't count since it was technically done on the GC first then I guess this instead;

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Say what you will about the game, but hearing this in-game hyped you the **** up.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Damn, I can't think of anything :facepalm: (except for Brawl remixes, but that feels like taking the easy way out)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Damn, I can't think of anything :facepalm: (except for Brawl remixes, but that feels like taking the easy way out)
Hey, some of us chose songs from Galaxy and Galaxy 2. You can't get any "easier" than those. XD

Choose what you want, buddy. :3

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Decided to change my avatar (for now. Don't be too surprised if I go back to Char Char soon. :004: <3).

What do you all think?

Funny, I just changed my avi. Now it is Seven. I've already had Santa, Snake, Junpei, and Ace all that is left is Teruaki Kubota, Lotus, Akane, and Clover. Then it is onto the VLR cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom