• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey guys! Hopefully today's news were as big as the same sex marriage legalization in my home state. If not, then oh well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Needs better recovery for Link first...

Seems Aura's last Pokemon in his safari is the fat rabbit. I'm okay with it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but does anyone know if in New Leaf the Main Street projects and things like upgrades on existing buildings count towards the 30 projects limit?

Just give Samus' projectiles KO potential and we're all (Almost) good. Or simply, just give her legitimate KO options because Samus really needs them. BADLY. Oh and also, Samus had a tough time racking up damage in Brawl so...... JUST BUFF THE PROJECTILES IN TERMS OF DAMAGE AND KNOCKBACK so that I can feel like I'm really playing as Samus.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
At least Sakurai said that he's strongly considering patches so if anyone does end up being completely god awful there's at least a good chance that we won't have to deal with it for 6-7 years before the next installment.

I'm not sure patches would be all that great. In all honesty, I imagine patches like Sonic's Final Smash is too good, we're toning it down and generally just a lot of things for items. Which really would just make me more upset about the game. You should always patch with problems in top level play in mind because it generally all trickles down anyway, but Nintendo being how they are about the scene, I don't know.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Ah, time for another 1 Stock Very Hard Classic Mode run with Marth in Brawl. Shall I finally complete it this time?

Also, anyone notice my location changed?

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, but does anyone know if in New Leaf the Main Street projects and things like upgrades on existing buildings count towards the 30 projects limit?
Nope. The 30 public works project limit only applies to space within your town in order to accommodate objects such as homes. Main Street upgrades stay where they are.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Just give Samus' projectiles KO potential and we're all (Almost) good. Or simply, just give her legitimate KO options because Samus really needs them. BADLY. Oh and also, Samus had a tough time racking up damage in Brawl so...... JUST BUFF THE PROJECTILES IN TERMS OF DAMAGE AND KNOCKBACK so that I can feel like I'm really playing as Samus.
Just what we need, a trigger happy Samus. Its just going to force camping. If any thing needs to be focused on, its her non-projectile moveset. To many Samus mains camp due to the lack of not being able to do much in close range. Cant do much out of shield other than screw attack. Same deal with her suit off (ZSS).

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Just what we need, a trigger happy Samus. Its just going to force camping. If any thing needs to be focused on, its her non-projectile moveset. To many Samus mains camp due to the lack of not being able to do much in close range. Cant do much out of shield other than screw attack. Same deal with her suit off (ZSS).

Well, Isn't that the point of samus?
She is meant to be played as a ranged combattant.
I mean, it isn't smart to get up-close in her games either.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Oh, I can relate to that, Fastblade! How long has it been since you lasted logged in? Activity droughts for me seem to be a common habit I put myself into. >,<

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I believe its been two weeks since I've logged on, but the last time I posted was further back.
In other news, my Wii U and WWHD will be supplying my avatars from now on. (Location, too.)

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
My first shiny encounter was a Pidgey.

...but it was right after I beat Dickface, so I didn't have any Pokeballs.
So I deleted that save file and sold it, and bought FireRed instead.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mine was Grass Monkey (Pansage) in Y. 3rd Pokemon I encountered since starting the game since I was only transferring stuff over to my X game.

My second one was Graveler just yesterday. lol

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
My first traded shiny was a Ponyta, but my first random shiny was an Emolga just a few days ago.

...I didn't know how to feel about the latter.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
My first shiny was a Skarmory in Emerald about a month ago. It was pretty fortunate timing, because I was busy at the time collecting ash for a Yellow Flute.

It was also a Nuzlocke.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
My first shiny was a Red Gyarados. :p

I think I've caught or encountered a shiny other than that but I can't recall what it was or when I did.

I did have a friend who game my pokemon PokeRus though.

D

Deleted member

All this talk about people and their Shinies and the only non-Gyarados Shiny I legit encountered in the wild was a Quagsire at Mt. Silver in my old Silver Version. At a point that I didn't know you could find different colored Pokémon other than the Gyarados.

It ran away.

*sigh*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I had a Pokemon epiphany when I realized that Joltik was a Shiny. The coloration is not that drastic of a difference from the vanilla, but cool nonetheless.

I know the feeling. My very first shiny (slightly before the Red Gyarados) was a shiny Poliwag. At the time no one knew what a shiny even was, thus I never questioned the animation. Then I noticed my Poliwrath was green for some reason. Thought it was sick.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I might've found (and caught) a shiny in my old Gold or Crystal versions, but the first one I can remember was a gold Swalbu on Route 114 on Pokemon Ruby back in the summer of 2003.

I later caught a shiny Oddish in the Safari Zone.

-----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom