• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So were the the days that revealed another character all released the pic of the day earlier than the regular time?

Either way, I'm going to wait a little more today just in case Sakurai actually has additional news today.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, if Sakurai played BlazBlue, I already know who his main and favorite character story wise would be.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So finally got time to catch up.

- I :laugh:ed when I saw today's pic. "You must recover" - SSB4 edition. :troll:
- Sad to see Ismar go.:ohwell:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm pretty sure Xerneas is a Poke Ball summon. But now here's my question: Is Yveltal one as well?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm pretty sure Xerneas is a Poke Ball summon. But now here's my question: Is Yveltal one as well?

Of course! You can't cut one of the 2 Legendary Pokemon without adding the others, which is how we got Ho-Oh + Lugia in Melee, and Kyogre + Groudon in Brawl. But it's what move will they do that interest me.

But now that I think about it, notice how Sakurai just skipped Gen5 Pokemon and just went onto the 6th gen with that pic. The real question is will he have a few Gen5 Pokemon around in this game or just skip them completely? He probably will have a few as a Pokeball, but it's obvious so far that he's prioritized Gen6 over 5.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Of course! You can't cut one of the 2 Legendary Pokemon without adding the others, which is how we got Ho-Oh + Lugia in Melee, and Kyogre + Groudon in Brawl. But it's what move will they do that interest me.

But now that I think about it, notice how Sakurai just skipped Gen5 Pokemon and just went onto the 6th gen with that pic. The real question is will he have a few Gen5 Pokemon around in this game or just skip them completely? He probably will have a few as a Pokeball, but it's obvious so far that he's prioritized Gen6 over 5.
It's just like Brawl, there will surely be some Gen 5 Pokémon, much like how Brawl added Gens 3 and 4 to the Poké Balls.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm very sure Gen 5 will get its fair share of representation in Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS. Pokeballs, trophies and stickers etc aside. Gen 3 did get some kind of representation in Rayquaza being a boss in Brawl.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace

I don't know about the Pokémon, but as a stage for the 3DS this would fit perfectly:

With N and Black on top of Reshiram and Zekrom fighting each other at the background. That's like my most wanted stage for the 3DS version.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, I finally got that Torchic event yesterday. I bred it to get a Female Adamant Speed Boost Torchic. The next step is getting my horde of flawless Pokemon from Black 2 onto my Pokemon X game. If this Destiny Knot mechanic doesn't give me trouble, I'll have a bunch of Baby Torchics for trade later. If any of you want one, I'll defiantly have plenty to spare.

Along with Torchic, I'll have other babies readied up for flawless stature, like Croagunk, Scraggy, etc..

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, I finally got that Torchic event yesterday. I bred it to get a Female Adamant Speed Boost Torchic. The next step is getting my horde of flawless Pokemon from Black 2 onto my Pokemon X game. If this Destiny Knot mechanic doesn't give me trouble, I'll have a bunch of Baby Torchics for trade later. If any of you want one, I'll defiantly have plenty to spare.

Along with Torchic, I'll have other babies readied up for flawless stature, like Croagunk, Scraggy, etc..
If any of the Torchics are female, I'll gladly take one. D:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Once the poke transporter is ready, I'll have them ready for you both, unless IVs don't matter. In that regard, I should have two ready right now (I can't trade right now, but when when I can, I'll letcha know).

I'm in no rush. Just reply to me again or send me a PM anytime you're ready, dude. Take your time and enjoy yourself with whatever you're doing right now. :3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think both versions will have two new Pokémon stages and possibly one past stage. Possible choices could be:

Wii U stages:
- Pokémon Stadium 3 (since Melee, there's been one of these and it's a fan favorite)
- Something from Colosseum, XD or Battle Revolution (Mt. Battle, Tower Colosseum, Phenac City or Gateway Colosseum could be good choices)
- Past stage: Pokémon Stadium from Melee or Pokémon Stadium 2 from Brawl

3DS stages:
- Black / White stage (Castelia City, N's Castle or maybe Dragonspiral Tower)
- X / Y stage (Lumiose City seems the most iconic choice IMO)
- Past stage: Saffron City from Smash 64 or Spear Pillar from Brawl

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I think both versions will have two new Pokémon stages and possibly one past stage. Possible choices could be:

Wii U stages:
- Pokémon Stadium 3 (since Melee, there's been one of these and it's a fan favorite)
- Something from Colosseum, XD or Battle Revolution (Mt. Battle, Tower Colosseum, Phenac City or Gateway Colosseum could be good choices)
- Past stage: Pokémon Stadium from Melee or Pokémon Stadium 2 from Brawl

3DS stages:
- Black / White stage (Castelia City, N's Castle or maybe Dragonspiral Tower)
- X / Y stage (Lumiose City seems the most iconic choice IMO)
- Past stage: Saffron City from Smash 64 or Spear Pillar from Brawl
Personally I'd think two stages on the Wii U version and three on the 3DS are the most likely. I'm still not sure how Brawl stages on the 3DS will work because Sakurai has said that it is not doable right now, and the reason they may not appear in either game -- which still burns me up

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm in no rush. Just reply to me again or send me a PM anytime you're ready, dude. Take your time and enjoy yourself with whatever you're doing right now. :3
What am I doing, anyways? I'm sailing* on Smashboards when I could be getting dinner*. Enough* of this. I'll be back later.

Also, heres this:
IMG_20131018_182826.jpg

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Speaking of, finally got Pokemon Y, and am happy bout it!
Idk what else to say atm.

Shroob

Sup?
So, Princess Zelda next character reveal possibly? I don't know of any games coming out any time soon except the new Zelda game, and considering his track record, I doubt Sakurai would pass up the chance to use Samus, WFT, Peach and Zelda together. Also possible she may be revealed via a Nintendo Direct if we get one in November.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I think its more of a case of people wanting to find an excuse to say troll.
Even though being unpredictable =/= trolling. :glare:

I agree there basically- Sakurai just does his own thing in his own accord. And nothing in this world can bend him to do not so.

We all could learn from this guy.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
My answer is defy the expectations and give us something interesting, the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y fiasco is already a step forward so let's continue with this trainwreck and make everyone blind sighted by something actually surprising.

Shroob

Sup?
My answer is defy the expectations and give us something interesting, the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y fiasco is already a step forward so let's continue with this trainwreck and make everyone blind sighted by something actually surprising.
On the subject of Pokemon, mind if I ask where you got that icon?

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So Sonic Lost World has received poor reviews. IGN gave it a 5.8/10, Gamespot gave it a 5/10, and the aggregate Metacritic score is currently a 62/100. Thoughts?

I personally had very high hopes for the game, thinking that it would top even Colors and Generations. I've already seen the game it early Let's Plays on Youtube, and it really does seem lacking. I honestly went from being very excited for this game to just... meh.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So Sonic Lost World has received poor reviews. IGN gave it a 5.8/10, Gamespot gave it a 5/10, and the aggregate Metacritic score is currently a 62/100. Thoughts?
I'm not listening to a bunch of monkeys that get their bribe paychecks from the likes of Activision and EA Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom