• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
We're not going to be getting the 3rd gen games on the VC before we get the 1st and 2nd ones (on the 3DS at least). Which frankly should've happened a long time ago already.
Pokemon games on the VC is unlikely to happen because emulating link cables is apparently really tough.

Morbi

Scavenger
Now that I think about it, maybe that picture wasn't a Jigglypuff hint at all. Don't sleeping characters usually flash colors?
She is asleep and her Jigglypuffs are protruding. What more evidence do you want? Not to mention, she is in the air, like a balloon. On something PINK.

Jigglypuff confirmed!

Shroob

Sup?
She is asleep and her Jigglypuffs are protruding. What more evidence do you want?
Well, she lacks the distinct sleep bubbles that the characters in Brawl had, along with the somewhat purple coloration. Granted, I'd love this to be a giant Jigglypuff hint, I dunno. It just feels weird that Nintendo uses Smash to advertise all their games up til this point, and then just stops with X and Y, their biggest cash cow on the horizon.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, she lacks the distinct sleep bubbles that the characters in Brawl had, along with the somewhat purple coloration. Granted, I'd love this to be a giant Jigglypuff hint, I dunno. It just feels weird that Nintendo uses Smash to advertise all their games up til this point, and then just stops with X and Y, their biggest cash cow on the horizon.
She is asleep according to Sakurai, which we all know is a god. Here is a link for proof.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAAAYUKk_szxpPQ

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I remember that movie with Deoxys and Rayquaza. I don't remember most of the plot since it's been so long though.

I've only played gen 4, Pokemon Pearl version. (well, that and one of the Mystery Dungeon games)

Shroob

Sup?
She is asleep according to Sakurai, which we all know is a god. Here is a link for proof.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAAAYUKk_szxpPQ
Yeah, I know she is sleeping, I just dunno what to think. I mean, if by some incredibly weird "It's never happened before but it will this one time" we get a reveal today, I'll be laughing my ass off over this, I'm just really taken aback by Nintendo that considering how many Pokemon characters they could have confirmed, they chose none in the end.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Yeah, I know she is sleeping, I just dunno what to think. I mean, if by some incredibly weird "It's never happened before but it will this one time" we get a reveal today, I'll be laughing my *** off over this, I'm just really taken aback by Nintendo that considering how many Pokemon characters they could have confirmed, they chose none in the end.
Well, we don't really know if all of the graphics have been finished yet. Who knows, the bubbles and color might come later.

I'm fairly certain that we'll get a character soon. Maybe Poke Ball Pokemon as well. That'd be nice.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mega Missingno? Isn't that the thing I see on TV when it's on a channel at the wrong frequency?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
one of the reasons gen 3 isn't my favorite gen is because of all the ****ing water did we really need that much water
Despite that though, Groudon was still the best competitively in gen 3. :awesome: In a way kinda miss when he rained supreme with swords dance + whatever berry that greatly increased speed when HP was low, followed by OHKO'ing with the godly earthquakes and rock slides or whatever. Even Kyogre couldn't stand against that.

Funny how I thought about there being a Mega Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza before I scrolled further down and saw Oasis to be the first to post the idea in a collapse tag.

A Mega Arceus though... That would be like the biggest abomination Pokemon's ever had. Still waiting for dem mega stones for Lugia and Ho-oh.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Wow, Walkthroughs of pokemanz are already here.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise Ur Hypeヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Too bad we didn't got a Pokémon reveal today, maybe tomorrow or Monday or never.

I love Mega Alakazam, Mega Gengar, Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor and Mega Heracross' looks!

Also, new profile picture! Hype!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I love Mega Pinsir

Mega Pinsir may just be the most terrifying Pokemon I've ever seen.

I mean, take Pinsir, who is already plenty scary, and is a massive insect that could tear a ***** in half. Then make the freaky ass mouth bigger. Then make the horns bigger and spikier. Then make its eyes creepier.

Then add freaking wings. It can fly.

Shroob

Sup?
So, anyone think we could realistically get a pic tonight? Considering it's the weekend I highly, highly doubt it, but maybe Nintendo's waiting until it's officially the twelfth in America? Would seem weird but, eh, Luigi wasn't revealed until M&L:DT came out here, right? That was several months after it came out in Japan.

But again, I really doubt it, since it's Saturday in Japan and to my knowledge, Sakurai has never uploaded a pic on the weekend.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Can't wait till X and Y come out so I can finally view smashboards threads without worrying about Pokémon spoilers.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Too bad we didn't got a Pokémon reveal today, maybe tomorrow or Monday or never.

I love Mega Alakazam, Mega Gengar, Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor and Mega Heracross' looks!

Also, new profile picture! Hype!
oh thank god pinsir final gets an evolution (kind of)

oh yea you forgot mega houndoom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BXHByZ5go
and im blown away theres only 3 new legendary pokemon and its a trio
and the only legendarys is all of 6th gen legends and the 1st gen legendarys

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Ran into the weirdest person today...

He said he was also a Smash Bros. fan and didn't hear about the sequel, so I showed him the trailer.

He was pissed about Mega Man. He said Starforce would've been a better Mega Man and they should've just left third-parties out. He then proceeded to diss Villager, stating that casual games are lame. I asked him who he'd add, his response was Master Chief.

After showing him Wii Fit Trainer, I promptly left.

Also, hoping for a reveal at the Pokemon event in NYC! Not there, but... hoping...

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Ran into the weirdest person today...

He said he was also a Smash Bros. fan and didn't hear about the sequel, so I showed him the trailer.

He was pissed about Mega Man. He said Starforce would've been a better Mega Man and they should've just left third-parties out. He then proceeded to diss Villager, stating that casual games are lame. I asked him who he'd add, his response was Master Chief.

After showing him Wii Fit Trainer, I promptly left.

Also, hoping for a reveal at the Pokemon event in NYC! Not there, but... hoping...

I would've loved to have heard what his reaction to Wii Fit Trainer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom