• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reznor

work in progress
Vi, Plitover's Enforcer. A League Of Legends Champion.
Vi's log in music > Jynx's Log in music
good avatar bro

Ran into the weirdest person today...

He said he was also a Smash Bros. fan and didn't hear about the sequel, so I showed him the trailer.

He was pissed about Mega Man. He said Starforce would've been a better Mega Man and they should've just left third-parties out. He then proceeded to diss Villager, stating that casual games are lame. I asked him who he'd add, his response was Master Chief.

After showing him Wii Fit Trainer, I promptly left.

Also, hoping for a reveal at the Pokemon event in NYC! Not there, but... hoping...
I have meet people like that when it comes to comic but never with games I feel dirty hearing this I have to go shower

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Mega Pinsir may just be the most terrifying Pokemon I've ever seen.

I mean, take Pinsir, who is already plenty scary, and is a massive insect that could tear a ***** in half. Then make the freaky *** mouth bigger. Then make the horns bigger and spikier. Then make its eyes creepier.

Then add freaking wings. It can fly.
I suppose that's what makes it awesome. :awesome:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
me Moon and Smooth always end up taking over the thread when we get together lol
Fridays will now be Turn Up Fridays
Lol I have no friends :awesome:
The Solo Dolo life can be rough. Luckily I can knight you to become an honorary n!gga.

I will proceed in reading your contract
[collapse=Top Secret Confidential ****]This title may be revoked at any given notice, often due to some racial slur made by the HN agaisnt a brother or sister. The HN may never again be reinstated with "***** privileges" again.[/collapse]

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Fridays will now be Turn Up Fridays

The Solo Dolo life can be rough. Luckily I can knight you to become an honorary n!gga.

Hah...

I don't belong in the Hood, yo. I got street cred already :troll:

EDIT: So, about Link Between Worlds...

Lorule. REALLY? You named the "Dark World" of this game Lorule? Princess HILDA?

That's got to be the second trolling I've gotten today, besides Wii Fit Trainer's camera shots.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Lorule sounds like a Pokemon lol

and APC you still need yo custom made str8-out-tha-gutta certified pimpin azz durag

put that bish on and wear that ish and you gucci yung blood

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
In Lorule, do you have to save a princely pig named Wanan?

Funny how I thought about there being a Mega Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza before I scrolled further down and saw Oasis to be the first to post the idea in a collapse tag.

A Mega Arceus though... That would be like the biggest abomination Pokemon's ever had. Still waiting for dem mega stones for Lugia and Ho-oh.
I hope people and hackers find a way to uncover the data for X and Y and find unrevealed Pokemon and legendaries. (like Genesect)
And also items.

What if there really ARE mega stones for the Hoenn trio, but you just can't get them normally in X and Y?...

-----

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So I guess all of the Gorons become Gravelers/Golems.
The Poes become Gastlys/Haunters
and the Great Deku Tree is now the Great Sudowoodo?

Meanwhile in Pokémon: A mysterious group called Team Geurdo has been capturing Mankeys, Grumpings and Spoinks

@Metal Oveezy: LOL that is priceless!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Yeah, it's legit.
"Lorule" has it's Hyrule counterparts, much like Hyrule and Termina, except they are strangely not as riveting as the ones in Majora's Mask. Princess "Hilda", recognized by her black hair and staff with the upside-down Triforce, is mourning over, I guess, Zelda trapped in a painting, which is now the main "theme" of the game. A new villain, which I can only say is probably related to that one villain from Oracle of Ages, is basically Drawcia from Kirby: Some sorceress who controls art and steals the Mona Lisa or some sh*t. We get some gameplay footage, and then we see a mysterious shadowy particle villain with glowing red eyes, which is probably some final form of this Twili/Gerudo/Sorceress of Shadows that she takes by entering the power of the Dark W- I mean, LORULE (hate that name) using her Epic Mickey paintbrush and Super Mario 64 paintings. Y'know, is it just me or do the handheld Zeldas NEVER feature Ganondorf/Ganon?​

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Man, there are some bummy *** *****s playing at Smash tournament for X or Y. I knew I should have brought my controller LOL
***** I always stay strapped with mine. LMAO.
What's the prize?

EDIT: Shinpichu pointed it out. I derped.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
So what was the Twilight Realm called!?

It's kind of strange how many "parallel" worlds Hyrule has... Twilight Realm, Lorule, Dark World, Scared Realm, Termina... Can't they just make up their mind and give us a map of where everything is?

Wait, scratch that, considering the timeline...

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Lorule sounds like a Pokemon lol

and APC you still need yo custom made str8-out-tha-gutta certified pimpin *** durag

put that bish on and wear that ish and you gucci yung blood

I'm Mike Tython, boeeez. Don't need yo thwag with my thkills.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
...The Twilight Realm?
This is what I was getting at
It's kind of strange how many "parallel" worlds Hyrule has... Twilight Realm, Lorule, Dark World, Scared Realm, Termina... Can't they just make up their mind and give us a map of where everything is?

Wait, scratch that, considering the timeline...
Yeah, All of these worlds run parallel to each other at the same damn time? Pretty confusing.
I think the maps will change all that much because usually in these parallel world type Zeldas, when you travel to the other world the geography remains the same and certain little things change like a ladder here and there

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
V This is what I was getting at V

Yeah, All of these worlds run parallel to each other at the same damn time? Pretty confusing.
I think the maps will change all that much because usually in these parallel world type Zeldas, when you travel to the other world the geography remains the same and certain little things change like a ladder here and there

Honestly, I imagine how people react to all these parallel worlds.

"Daddy! Today the Dark World is open to the Hyruleans!"
"No, son, that's the Twilight Realm."
"Isn't the Twilight Realm the one with the moon?"
"No, that's Termina."
"What about Hyrule?"
"Which timeline?"
"Can't we go to Lorule again?"
"Nope, it doesn't open for another six generations."
"But I thought Lorule was opening today."
"No, you're thinking the Dark World, but the Twilight Realm was opening today."

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Honestly, I imagine how people react to all these parallel worlds.

"Daddy! Today the Dark World is open to the Hyruleans!"
"No, son, that's the Twilight Realm."
"Isn't the Twilight Realm the one with the moon?"
"No, that's Termina."
"What about Hyrule?"
"Which timeline?"
"Can't we go to Lorule again?"
"Nope, it doesn't open for another six generations."
"But I thought Lorule was opening today."
"No, you're thinking the Dark World, but the Twilight Realm was opening today."
I can see what lead to the events leading up to Windwaker. Things got so confusing the gods was like:
"Screw this! Lets lust drown this place and start from scratch." :awesome:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I can see what lead to the events leading up to Windwaker. Things got so confusing the gods was like: "Screw this! Lets lust drown this place and start from scratch." :awesome:

Enter Spirit Tracks.

"OH **** THEY FOUND ANOTHER ONE"

EDIT: 666th post!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Free copy of X or Y.

God dammit I thought the posting issues were supposed to be fixed :mad:
Whoops, I read the sentence but in my mind it registered as
"Smash tournament at X/Y midnight release party". Too much stuff going through my mind lol.

Yeah every post I make takes at least 2 attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom