• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
What do you think the next F-Zero, and StarFox levels will be?

I was going to go with Sand Ocean and Sauria, personally.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What do you think the next F-Zero, and StarFox levels will be?

I was going to go with Sand Ocean and Sauria, personally.
Sand Ocean would make a great stage, and I've seen suggestions for that dating back about 9 years ago. Devil's Fortress would be the F-Zero stage I really want, though. I loved that stage on F-Zero X, although I never really understood what the lyrics of that stages' songs were. :laugh:

As for Star Fox, I so want a stage based on McBeth, but I think we'll end up getting a generic stage like we did in Brawl again. But man, the McBeth stage on Star Fox 64 just seems tailor-made for Smash Bros IMO. I've felt that way ever since I first saw and played Mute City in Melee.

All this could change of course Sakurai has inside knowledge of a F-Zero and/or Star Fox game that is in development (if one or both is indeed being made). Obviously that kind of factor would possibly leave this up in the air and out of our knowledge as to what stage to expect.
Hellsing is real good dude, check it out.
It looks good, but man, I gotta be honest, I'm really bad at remembering names.

Also, I raise cats that hunt bears like an OG Pokémon Master. :shades:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Guys, I did the somewhat unbelievable yet somewhat believable thing I mentioned earlier. I bought a Wii U today and I just installed it a few minutes ago, but unfortunately I cannot play it yet due to the infamous updates taking forever.

For the record, I got the black Wii U that comes with the deluxe set that also includes Nintendo Land. I also got a copy of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed, because that was something I always wanted to get. As for the system itself, it looks pretty slick so far, with the GamePad being surprisingly light. However, a bit of a pet peeve I have with that controller is that the left control stick and D-pad should be swapped in my opinion, but it's not a deal breaker.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnVJ4yF0-JI

guess who I'm maining, this man (now if we could get a duck costume)
I've been wanting to get Injustice for the WiiU, but i've been putting it off due to online features being missing. This game has great potential...It just needs a bit of patching. I hope Beast Boy and Starfire make it into the sequel or later DLC to round out the Teen Titans crew.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Starfire's face would be massacred to be all manly since Netherealms can't make women faces attractive. Then there's the fact that the New 52 has made her a total **** compared to her sexually free counterpart (more like nudity didn't mean anything to her).

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That's another thing that is bothering me...Can they patch wonder woman's face???

I really hope netherrealms add the cartoon skins for some characters like they did for Batman and Nightwing in Arkham City. I really want the Jester outfit for Harley. All these new designs make her look like a total *****. I just hope Batgirl isn't too cringe worthy.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
That's another thing that is bothering me...Can they patch wonder woman's face???

I really hope netherrealms add the cartoon skins for some characters like they did for Batman and Nightwing in Arkham City. I really want the Jester outfit for Harley. All these new designs make her look like a total *****. I just hope Batgirl isn't too cringe worthy.
It's the fate of every female in a game to look like a *****. Designers be designing with their ****.

D

Deleted member

If Injustice comes out on PC, expect there to be godly mods.

Skyrim girls used to be hideous, but mods turned female models in Skyrim from this:

into this:

So for those wanting Teen Titans Animated Raven, fear not.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Skyrim in general has some of the most horrid facial designs ever.

Was MK9 released for PCs?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Gotta have a rough neck and a tough hide. Get soft, and the world around you will crumble under your feet. No point living in a world with nothing but denial and lies.
Yeah real talk i hear you but normally you be jackass when some is being a jackass to you first...but your just being a straight up stuck up jackass real talk...

D

Deleted member

Skyrim in general has some of the most horrid facial designs ever.

Was MK9 released for PCs?
"B-but muh realishm.

Pretty girls in a gritty fantasy world isn't realistic."

Then you have the LotR trillogy...

Idk about MK9 man, if it's on PC, I hope it's on Steam.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Haba-Haba-doo
That's exactly why we need always-on online (in terms of updating while a console is plugged in but off). Always-on DRM, however, must die for non-MMO games.
Starfire's face would be massacred to be all manly since Netherealms can't make women faces attractive. Then there's the fact that the New 52 has made her a total **** compared to her sexually free counterpart (more like nudity didn't mean anything to her).
Her and Catwoman have been dreadful since the get-go. It's like the opposite of what they did to Wonder Woman.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was reading the comments in that Dragon Quest video and apparently people hate how much grinding is required.

I grind in ANY RPG I play. My pokemon are level 70 before beating the elite 4 for the first time.

What do people expect, to casually just walk through the game just running into battles when they feel like it?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was reading the comments in that Dragon Quest video and apparently people hate how much grinding is required.

I grind in ANY RPG I play. My pokemon are level 70 before beating the elite 4 for the first time.

What do people expect, to casually just walk through the game just running into battles when they feel like it?
I grinded my Pokémon to level 80 in Ruby version...

...and then my 5 year old brother deleted my save data. I got back to there in like 3 days on a road trip, but still, I get why people don't like "level grinding."

It's a thing newer gamers didn't grow up with, so it's foreign to them. I get it, though. Having to play games shouldn't be a chore (a few exceptions aside), it should be fun, and to them, level grinding isn't fun. Personally, I find it fun, but I get what they're saying. Still, perhaps some games are best played when you got a lot of free time or on the go (mostly a road trip) where you got nothing better to do.

That and I think some gamers need to learn how to play some "chill games" that aren't all high pressure every once in a while. It's good to have gaming variety.

But yeah, Dragon Quest is one of the few good things Square Enix has going for them IMO. I still am ticked at myself that I never got DQ VIII or IX. If people should be complaining about any game Square Enix has made, it should be any other franchise but Dragon Quest. That franchise has put out some great entries in the last few years.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
you know what would be cool, a wild west fire emblem, mages could be like native american shamans, cowboys could use guns, that kind of thing

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
you know what would be cool, a wild west fire emblem, mages could be like native american shamans, cowboys could use guns, that kind of thing
Way too many unfortunate implications.

So are the Mexicans the myrmidons, thieves, and their associated classes? Or do we give that to the Chinese working on the railroads and give the Mexicans the warrior and healer classes?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A thousand times yes.

If no one else makes it, I'll do it one day

I almost know how to make ...something like it in flash

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1. That's kinda of generic version of all the different kinds of Westerners, cowboys, and Native Americans used in your example.
2. There could be all kinds of Native Americans, Cowboys, and Westerners. Imagine Cowboys using magic to attack Native Americans with guns. :cool:
3. A Cowboys vs. Indians vs. Knights vs. Aliens Fire Emblem sounds surprisingly epic.
4. 'Merica.
5. Imagine if we got the Fire Emblem Awakening equivalent of a Wild West game. :love:
Way too many unfortunate implications.

So are the Mexicans the myrmidons, thieves, and their associated classes? Or do we give that to the Chinese working on the railroads and give the Mexicans the warrior and healer classes?
Without those unfortunate implications, I wouldn't exist, because some Apache man wouldn't be givin' the business to a white woman. :facepalm: Embarrass :dizzy:

Also, as of the last few Fire Emblem games, you can switch classes. As for whose the villains and heroes, I'd say it'd be a bit of every group. Overall for the Wild West dealio, I felt Red Dead Redemption handled all that historical stuff fairly well. Now if only that game had a PC version...

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
really there aren't many mage like people during the wild west era other then shamans, the only ones I can think of are priests, but they would be healers,

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They don't necessarily have to use magic as magic. They could have a mage-like class but something more subtle

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
actually a fire emble game could be cool without the conventional fire/wind/lighting wheel, maybe they could do a water/earth/wind wheel

by the way, is anybody fluent in spanish

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ I'm fluent in Johnknight1. It's where basically you talk like a total BAMF and you show everyone hespect.
really there aren't many mage like people during the wild west era other then shamans, the only ones I can think of are priests, but they would be healers,
As of Fire Emblem 11, any character can be changed to any class. Still, shamans/medicine men and even nurses/doctors would make great healers or mage-esk peoples. That or gun-users could just replace offensive/elemental mages. We could have a shotgun-pistol-sniper rock-paper-scissors system.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
George Washington would EASILY be my favorite FE Lord. If they ever made a real world Fire Emblem.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
actually a fire emble game could be cool without the conventional fire/wind/lighting wheel, maybe they could do a water/earth/wind wheel

by the way, is anybody fluent in spanish
Manly and automatic. I'm decent with Spanish at best, and my ear needs work but it's getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom