• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Who IS this divine guy? I haven't been keeping up to date. :C

Don't worry BaPr, afaik we don't just randomly hate on peeps. At least, that's not how it was when I used to post here. :p

Use the search funtion to look up DivineDeity
go back a couple days
enjoy your laughs
????
PROFIT

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Welcome back Luco! How've ya been?

I'm like, 1/4th Jewish to, my grandfather was Jewish, on my father's side. Yeah I get that 'Jewish' doesn't count as a.. thing, but still. Blood ya know?

I also am either 1/8th or 1/16th Chinese so I heard.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey, look! It's Luco! Nice to see you return. Wow, now all of the old BRoom members are coming back. SSBF, Luco...well, except for Yani and Potassium. But still.

You should join the mafia game in the BRoom, Luco. ;)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
FE12's Chronicles are so damn hard man... Even on Normal I just cannot survive.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Welcome back Luco! How've ya been?

I'm like, 1/4th Jewish to, my grandfather was Jewish, on my father's side. Yeah I get that 'Jewish' doesn't count as a.. thing, but still. Blood ya know?

I also am either 1/8th or 1/16th Chinese so I heard.
I think the references I made just then were a bit much, so basically, it's ok don't worry! :p :D

Hey, look! It's Luco! Nice to see you return. Wow, now all of the old BRoom members are coming back. SSBF, Luco...well, except for Yani and Potassium. But still.

You should join the mafia game in the BRoom, Luco. ;)
Oooh ooh, it's been ages since i've been back there, link me to it? :D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ooh hehe.

Okidokie, well i'm off to bed (CURSE YOU TIMEZONES! XD) but i'll tty guys tomorrow if I get a chance!

Does anyone play Ragnarok online 2 legend of the second btw? I've been playing it and it's so much fun! <3

Niiight! I'll check responses tomorrow! ^_^

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Ooh hehe.

Okidokie, well i'm off to bed (CURSE YOU TIMEZONES! XD) but i'll tty guys tomorrow if I get a chance!

Does anyone play Ragnarok online 2 legend of the second btw? I've been playing it and it's so much fun! <3

Niiight! I'll check responses tomorrow! ^_^
Damn Dreamland's timezone is waaay ahead of New Jerseys I'm just waking up.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I also just woke up like an hour ago but it's like 3.30PM here :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
On the whole Chu thing, as much as I love my ego getting stroked, we should move on from that. I do think, though, that he had some valid viewpoints here and there, namely that the game needs to be accessible. Unfortunately, his standards of accessible and my standards of accessible almost never lined up. I was like the desperado and he was the sheriff.

And Red is Silver, and Silver is May, and May is June, and June is July, and July is a month, and a month is a year, and a year is a form of measurement of time, and a measurement of time is a Captain Falcon, and a Captain Falcon is a Kamehameha, and a Kamehameha is a piece of crap, and a piece of crap is still better than the current topic HyperFalcon keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about. :ohwell:
Then who was phone?

I was just watching this trailer for the Wii U, and I have to say
Bayonnetta does not look like a Nintendo game.
Neither does Xenoblade and whatever it is that Monolith is working on now. Seriously, I don't know what it is, but I LOVE that song.

It's about 8:40 at the time of this edit here. I slept quite nicely for six hours. Had some rather interesting dreaming. Somehow, Habanero was involved.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Same here. I'm trying to start waking up early to get get ready for these 8:30 classes next week... :urg:
I feel ya. I have a physics lab on Thursdays that's scheduled to start at 8 AM. Waking up on time is a real b**ch for me because I'm used to not getting home until after 1AM.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm trying to remember what my dream involved other than that I'm not sure when I was or wasn't awake. I think I was actually a Swat Kat while Habanero was trying to fly a space ship.

EDIT: Ew, Physics. Physics at my college was taught horribly.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I'm trying to remember what my dream involved other than that I'm not sure when I was or wasn't awake. I think I was actually a Swat Kat while Habanero was trying to fly a space ship.
I'd watch that TV show.
I had a terrible teacher for my AP-C physics class in HS. The guy was actually a Chemist by trade, and wanted to teach Chemistry instead.

I know it's kinda rude to make fun of people's accents, but I really wanna hear my new physics professor say "nuclear wessels."

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I feel ya. I have a physics lab on Thursdays that's scheduled to start at 8 AM. Waking up on time is a real b**ch for me because I'm used to not getting home until after 1AM.
I have a studio class that goes from 6 to 9pm on Sunday then I have a storyboarding class from 8:30 to 11:30am on Tuesday.
Yeah i'm in that same boat as you man,
This is a story I'm interested in hearing.

I actually got a D my first time taking Physics in college. My Prof. told me because she liked me and I made an effort to understand the concepts that she was going to give me a C.
If i never had that prof. I think I would still be repeating that same Physics class since Sophomore year.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
lol Opossum :laugh:

yeah college for me will either start in le first week of September or le winter semester, depends on how this financial aid **** turns out

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'd watch that TV show.
Watch it get wrongfully canceled by some dumb executives and have a fanbase that's still going strong for twenty years.

I never felt compelled to make fun of my teacher's accents. I usually found them actually charming. Every now and then, I'll imitate my shifu, but I keep it tasteful.

@Moon Monkey
The only things I seem to remember well is that I was T-Bone and Habanero was Takamaru. Habanero was piloting a ship not unlike the Voyager from Star Trek. I think there was a girl involved, but I don't remember.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@KumaOso: Haha it's always the good dreams that are always so foggy

You got me watching some old cartoon intros on Youtube, I started off with:
SWAT Kats then ended up watching Beetleborgs then came across Darkwing Duck then my fav Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys.

Now watching Anamaniacs

speaking of dumb executives, Stuart Snyder got fired from Cartoon Network, right
Really??

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I had a Smash dream a few nights ago! I was playing Smash 64, and instead of Jigglypuff, there was Sandshrew.

I think I played one Pikachu vs Sandshrew match and then it ended lol

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Jagan is SUCH A DAMN BADASS!

**** Chrom.

**** Roy.

**** Robin / Lucina / Anna / Tiki / Lyn / Ephraim / everyone...

JAGEN FOR SMASH!

D

Deleted member

Dudes...

Have you seen this?

Almost had you going there didn't?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Is it me or do cheekbones on a male character in an anime equal manly as **** GAR? I mean, look at this:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Bayonnetta does not look like a Nintendo game.
Neither does Xenoblade and whatever it is that Monolith is working on now.
Which is more of a positive then a negative in this business, because when it comes the Wii U it needs to tackle every demographic in order to establish a strong base. Focusing on only on demographic will cause a negative stigma that will haunt the console, kind of like with the Wii.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Which is more of a positive then a negative in this business, because when it comes the Wii U it needs to tackle every demographic in order to establish a strong base. Focusing on only on demographic will cause a negative stigma that will haunt the console, kind of like with the Wii.
Nothing says repeated mistakes like naming it the "Wii" U.
They seriously should have given their new console a different name if they were trying to get 3rd parties on board much more in comparison to the Wii.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Nothing says repeated mistakes like naming it the "Wii" U.
They seriously should have given their new console a different name if they were trying to get 3rd parties on board much more in comparison to the Wii.
They should've called it the Yuuitusin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom