• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
All these guys rewriting history about SmashChu, turning him into the butt of every joke to be used by these youngsters just to think they're cool when they don't know anything.

Don't use smh very often, but it's appropriate now.

Smh.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't have an opinion on SmashChu, people have said positive things about him, people have said negative things about him. I for one have never had a real conversation with him, so until then, I don't have anything else to say about him.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
And you are the opposite.

So enjoy exploding after running too far.

Sonic only explodes from running too far when wearing the bunny hat (like the video showed). If he isn't wearing it, he is "too slow".

Also, I barely watched the video. I was too busy singing along to Sonic X. Gotta love that song.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I have no way to contribute to this discussion, so here's an endless army of Zorua's jumping out of Zoroark's hair.

OOOOH I JUST NOTICED THAT ZOROARK'S EYE HAS A Z AROUND IT.
I feel'stupid now.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Still it was really annoying the other day with Ridley and all the people (especially on Gamefaqs) acting like they're in the right for not getting their hopes up.
It was the usual cool kids' showing off how awesome they are for putting two and two together and making it equal 5. On top of blowing an extremely vague comment out of proportion, they actually managed to convince some already questionably pessimistic/undecided voterssupporters who didn't feel strongly one way or the other, which then in turn convinced the big/long time supporters, all around just making a cesspool of negative thoughts a bit much even for my liking.

Really, you'd think they would have learned with the "Up until now" Ness thing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There weren't enough Pokemon GIFs on this thread tonight.

MORE.

Epic Mewtwo aside, I admit I freaked out as well during the stage reveal and Sakurai's quote etc.

Sakurai's quotes are rather vague, people look into them deeper than they should. I'll have to keep reminding myself that.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
There weren't enough Pokemon GIFs on this thread tonight.

MORE.

Epic Mewtwo aside, I admit I freaked out as well during the stage reveal and Sakurai's quote etc.

Sakurai's quotes are rather vague, people look into them deeper than they should. I'll have to keep reminding myself that.
Even Mewtwo must bow to the new duncing king, Lcuraio.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Bidoof is the best dancer. He even has his own crew

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yea, that's most likely what Ridley's design would be.
Either that, or just the straight-up Other M Ridley.
For some reason, it isn't allowing me to edit this post, but I wanted to add that an alternate costume of Meta or Omega Ridley from the Prime games would be nice.

D

Deleted member

And you are the opposite.

So enjoy exploding after running too far.
Found the better video about Sonic going too fast:

Been a while since I posted that one, still funny as hell everytime though.

Also, are we seriously sitting around circle-jerking about how much we hate SmashChu? Look, I don't like the guy, but going around talking **** about him behind his back is pretty low... even for this thread.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It was the usual cool kids' showing off how awesome they are for putting two and two together and making it equal 5. On top of blowing an extremely vague comment out of proportion, they actually managed to convince some already questionably pessimistic/undecided voterssupporters who didn't feel strongly one way or the other, which then in turn convinced the big/long time supporters, all around just making a cesspool of negative thoughts a bit much even for my liking.

I feel the same way, though I'll admit. I have a dreading sense of unease...

It's times like this where I want more updates...

WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE A WEEKEND!?!?!?!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Meh, how are people in the wrong for not getting their hopes up? They were clearly right not too, especially if you like Ridely

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Meh, how are people in the wrong for not getting their hopes up? They were clearly right not too, especially if you like Ridely
Not in the wrong...

They're just missing out on lots of hype and fun.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Hey Wariofan1 ! It's been a while, where have you been around these days? You haven't visited this thread in a while (correct me if I'm wrong).
I've been hanging out in the Ridley thread primarily. I rarely visit general threads like these and the Roster Prediction one in the character section, mostly because I'm on a big crusade defending Ridley all the time. Rest assured I've been on the boards the whole time.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
...I'm on a big crusade defending Ridley...
You cannot possibly defend Ridley. He is just too big.

That's like trying to defend the Iron Giant, the Mexican border, or Kevin Smith. You would have too be in too many places at the same time to stop the attacks.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I dunno what that is in your avatar, but it's definitely not a quilt.

Also I wonder if I can do this with this new forum:
[marquee]
[/marquee]

[god]nope[/damn]

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
[god=damn][/indeed]
I just love my new avatar. I love it so much, that I am going to post it here, on the internet. Where it will stay...forever

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I dunno what that is in your avatar, but it's definitely not a quilt.
That is a picture I took of a loaf of jalapeno cheese bread I made a few months ago. If you already know how to make bread, just add diced jalapenos and a melted cheese of your choice into the second knead. It will take a lot longer to rise before baking because once the cheese starts cooling it will congeal and counteract some of the stretching from the carbon dioxide action.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
That is a picture I took of a loaf of jalapeno cheese bread I made a few months ago. If you already know how to make bread, just add diced jalapenos and a melted cheese of your choice into the second knead. It will take a lot longer to rise before baking because once the cheese starts cooling it will congeal and counteract some of the stretching from the carbon dioxide action.
Yup, the Wii U/3DS thread has now turned into a cooking show. All you need now is a hat and a bunch of people to criticize (taking this from that one cooing reality show).

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey guys - sorry i've been away for so long. What's up? :o

It was the usual cool kids' showing off how awesome they are for putting two and two together and making it equal 5.

BUT 2 AND 2 CAN EQUAL 5 WHEN WE NEED IT TO! *shameless George Orwell 1984 reference* :3

Wait, what about Ness? :o

What's going on???

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I never really got the hate for SmashChu. Sure he has his controversial opinion, but

Why the hate why the hate?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
To be fair this hasn't changed and probably never will. On the bright side though, many of us have matured to the point were we realize our opinions are subjective not objective.

I still remember my old arguments with Chronobound over Caeda. :laugh:
... And I stood idly by and never argued with anyone.

Fun fact: My first real argument on the smash 4 topic, with anyone, and probably even smashboards itself, was about the Red/Ash issue.

Funny because I've met Grim Tuesday in real life. :D

I never really got the hate for SmashChu. Sure he has his controversial opinion, but

Why the hate why the hate?
Says the person who brings up Impa replacing sheik every two seconds... :smirk:

J/ks you're good man :D

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Found the better video about Sonic going too fast:

Been a while since I posted that one, still funny as hell everytime though.

Also, are we seriously sitting around circle-jerking about how much we hate SmashChu? Look, I don't like the guy, but going around talking **** about him behind his back is pretty low... even for this thread.
I just want to say that I had my earphones on and when he suddenly ran at super speed, I screamed so high, that only dogs could hear it.
But seriously, that was funny, and loud at the end.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I just want to say that I had my earphones on and when he suddenly ran at super speed, I screamed so high, that only dogs could hear it.
But seriously, that was funny, and loud at the end.
I'm jewish,

So you can only laugh at the last joke because i'm laughing.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Luco!!!

I'm not the biggest Chu fan either, but people need to learn to ignore the things they don't like frfr

I was much more argumentative in the older thread, but now I'm like the stoner of the Smash 4 thread, lmao

D

Deleted member

Says the person who brings up Impa replacing sheik every two seconds... :smirk:

J/ks you're good man :D

But Sheik SHOULD be replaced by Impa...

Just Saiyan.

Luco!!!

I'm not the biggest Chu fan either, but people need to learn to ignore the things they don't like frfr

I was much more argumentative in the older thread, but now I'm like the stoner of the Smash 4 thread, lmao

Dude... we're all the stoners of the Smash 4 thread, at least all the vets/mods. Most of us have reached past the point of even caring anymore. Arguing was fun while it lasted, but really, there's little to argue about anymore. That's why we keep idiots like Divine around, so we can have something to do when bored.

Hahahahahaha.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Again, so much hate on Divine. Whatever, at least it isn't me. And yes, that was supposed to sound selfish.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
<3 Great to see ya overlord. =D

But Sheik SHOULD be replaced by Impa...
I... I don't... EVEN!!!!!! GRAWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

J/ks i'm cool. :3

EDIT:

Dude... we're all the stoners of the Smash 4 thread, at least all the vets/mods. Most of us have reached past the point of even caring anymore. Arguing was fun while it lasted, but really, there's little to argue about anymore. That's why we keep idiots like Divine around, so we can have something to do when bored.

Hahahahahaha.
Who IS this divine guy? I haven't been keeping up to date. :C

Don't worry BaPr, afaik we don't just randomly hate on peeps. At least, that's not how it was when I used to post here. :p

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Guys, I have finally done it. Many people told me it was impossible, many even told me to give up when I was so close. I have responded to every 3DS thread. It shows how dead that place is. If you see all the recent posts, you will see my name. Unless they are locked

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
If I was able to like my own post. I would look like the most desperate person, just because I would like all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom