• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I can think of a way to combine Trophy Catch and BtP.

Each BtP stage has 12-13 platforms, but 10 are counted towards the mini-game. The other 2-3 have trophies on them, but require you to be very knowledgeable about the character's strengths and use them to the fullest. The major platforms function like they did in Smash 64.

Thoughts?
So would you just have to get to any ten platforms?

Khoru

Smash Champion
called it.
wait did he just copy/paste that from his challenge to goldenyu

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
And I love how you're completely ignoring the people who said they wanted to see your logic on the Mother series.

It'd probably be the same response as why the Fire Emblem series is unimportant to Nintendo. So I present to you the most inarguable statement of all time stating exactly why the Mother and Fire Emblem series are both worthless to Nintendo's history.

:ohwell: :dizzy: :lol: :bee: :laugh: :crazy: :rotfl: :chuckle: :pimp:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Altough my time is worth something to me, why not, I will debate you. Name me a specific thread, what the debate will be about, and we will debate. Maybe even a GoldenYu style challenge... :glare:

In fact, I CHALLENGE YOU to a debate RIGHT NOW, just like I would have once with GoldenYu! Like MEN TO MEN. MANO E MANO. El CALIENTE DE SPICY CARNE A LA SALT! We will debate, between some of the most intelligent, sophisticated, andmaybe even controversial minds in the Smashboards forum. Just you and me. You. And. Me. Swampasaur. TheDivineDeity. Debate. :)

GoldenYu would be proud. ;)

CHALLENGE: We will debate Warthbound/Fire Emblem, on any controversial issue, topic, or event about the series, we will debate it. Name whatever we will debate, and we will debate it. For example - IS the Earthbound/Fire Emblem series an important part of Nintendo history?

RULES: The rules are the same as before - when the debate starts, the person with the most amount of likes wins, by the time the debate ends, of course. So whoever wins the debate must have the most number of likes. :)

PRIZE: Only one - if I lose, I will leave this thread for weeks, maybe even MONTHS, until Mewtwo is announced. If I win,I only win the respect of everybody in this forum,but if you win... you win it all. How can you refuse? ;)

So what do you say? Up for the challenge? :smirk:
Well, I was hoping for this. This might be gud. At least it's somewhat relevant to the topic of Smash Bros.

EDIT: ....Wait, he's not posting it here?
EDIT 2: Um, kay, I think he changed his mind.

----

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Altough my time is worth something to me, why not, I will debate you. Name me a specific thread, what the debate will be about, and we will debate. Maybe even a GoldenYu style challenge... :glare:

In fact, I CHALLENGE YOU to a debate RIGHT NOW, just like I would have once with GoldenYu! Like MEN TO MEN. MANO E MANO. El CALIENTE DE SPICY CARNE A LA SALT! We will debate, between some of the most intelligent, sophisticated, andmaybe even controversial minds in the Smashboards forum. Just you and me. You. And. Me. Swampasaur. TheDivineDeity. Debate. :)

CHALLENGE: We will debate Warthbound/Fire Emblem, on any controversial issue, topic, or event about the series, we will debate it. Name whatever we will debate, and we will debate it. For example - IS the Earthbound/Fire Emblem series an important part of Nintendo history?

RULES: The rules are the same as before - when the debate starts, the person with the most amount of likes wins, by the time the debate ends, of course. So whoever wins the debate must have the most number of likes. :)

PRIZE: Only one - if I lose, I will leave this thread for weeks, maybe even MONTHS, until Mewtwo is announced. If I win,I only win the respect of everybody in this forum,but if you win... you win it all. How can you refuse? ;)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Divine's method to "winning" an argument.

1. Challenge someone with a debate that he believes will reclaim his respect he lost for unrelated topics.

2. Wait for him to deny it because theres no reason to do it.

3. Say YAY I WON and not even bother to debate with anyone else to make himself feel right.

Done.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

The secret topic of the night (or day, depending where you live) is EARTH-BOUNDU and FIRUU REMBLEM!

Allez Cuisine!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Altough my time is worth something to me, why not, I will debate you. Name me a specific thread, what the debate will be about, and we will debate. Maybe even a GoldenYu style challenge... If I win can I put that in my sig or would you have to refuse first? :troll:

In fact, I CHALLENGE YOU to a debate RIGHT NOW, just like I would have once with GoldenYu! Like MEN TO MEN. MANO E MANO. El CALIENTE DE SPICY CARNE A LA SALT! Lol wut? We will debate, between some of the most intelligent, sophisticated, andmaybe even controversial minds in the Smashboards forum. Just you and me. You. And. Me. Swampasaur. TheDivineDeity. Debate. I will debate you. I can accept that challenge.

GoldenYu would be proud. ;) He'll laugh at this probably. And tell me I'm stupid. :p

CHALLENGE: We will debate Warthbound/Fire Emblem, on any controversial issue, topic, or event about the series, we will debate it. Name whatever we will debate, and we will debate it. For example - IS the Earthbound/Fire Emblem series an important part of Nintendo history? That topic seems good. I can prove that FE/Mother is important.

RULES: The rules are the same as before - when the debate starts, the person with the most amount of likes wins, by the time the debate ends, of course. So whoever wins the debate must have the most number of likes. Fair enough. Although that may turn it into a popularity contest.

LOCATION: The Earthbound or Fire Emblem threads. Why not here? I'd rather not clutter other threads with something that started here. Besides, this thread is much more active so we each get more likes and such.

PRIZE: Only one - if I lose, I will leave this thread for weeks, maybe even MONTHS, until Mewtwo is announced. If I win,I only win the respect of everybody in this forum,but if you win... you win it all. How can you refuse? You don't have to leave. I don't want recognition for winning. I just want to prove that Mother and FE are worth it.

So what do you say? Up for the challenge? Sure. I'm bored.
Responses in red.

Wish me luck guys!

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
christianity is monotheistic
I am not saying I am THE GOD... I'm saying I'm god-like within my capabilities of making inarguable arguments, valid points, and intellectually-sound reasoning when it comes to debates. Of course, I'm not exactly humble... I guess you can say I'm a little bit cocky. :p

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So would you just have to get to any ten platforms?
The two or three with trophies are optional, just generic platforms. The ten major ones would be blinking like in Smash 64.

Keep in mind that this doesn't make it easy. Kirby's was a ***** in 64.

Also, Deity, if you win, you don't just win everyone's respect. The world doesn't work that way, you have to earn respect.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341

It's Mano a Mano, and I don't know what you were trying to say after that. lol I can't wait to see this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone went through the first something pages of this thread and liked every posts

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
....what? Do you not recognize what I posted? Or are you saying the image is too small?
It's ridiculously small.

@Fal: Deity and Swamp are about to get into a debate with each other over Mother and Fire Emblem's importance.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Guess who's back, mother****ers! I just got done updating the J-Stars Victory VS topic and responding to a question. As for how I lived, let's just say I had a Max Revive up my sleeve.

I'm good, except for the fact that I'm pissed that those god damned Rabbids got a new show over Rayman. I hope it gets canceled soon like Rayman, but that won't happen since they are so ****ing overrated. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom