• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Omg, imagine if this thing is playable:

It's too cute... I'd seriously die. :chuckle: Damn, my pipe dreams...

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
I'm a Ronald Reagan/Rush Limbaugh sort of passionately hot-blooded, Christian values, hard-working principles, and red-white-and-blue patriotic TRUE conservative, if you must ask.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Except that I have already showcased my strong evidence of irrefutable points, consistent logic, and reasonable arguments that couldn't be countered... way before I was even on this thread. It's just that nobody ever responded to them..... unless of course, they just couldn't. I wouldn't blame them in that case. :smirk: Oh well.
Ever stop and think that no one ever responded to your logic because it stunk?

If you actually have some good points as to how Fire Emblem and Earthbound/Mother are worthless, then post it. I've never seen it because I don't visit the Roster Prediction discussion thread that often. (or most of the threads you seem to post in now)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm a Ronald Reagan/Rush Limbaugh sort of passionately hot-blooded, Christian values, hard-working principles, and red-white-and-blue patriotic TRUE conservative, if you must ask.
Would you believe I'm conservative AND a devout Christian too?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
So am I, yet I never talk politics on the internet. I can also tolerate some other views

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh so is your b-day today? (that asian chick avatar made me click...) if so happy birthday mirok- err metal (i always pictured you as your miroku avatar until I saw that one pic of you with liquor in the background :p)
Wait...

Is it really his birthday?

Happy B-Day Metal!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm starting to get the feeling Deity isn't FOR REAL.

Also, I want a little Popant (that SSE enemy up there) statue to, I dunno, put my keys or something in.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Happy birthday, Metal! :D

And Poppant is legitimately one of the few SSE enemies that I liked.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Oh so is your b-day today? (that asian chick avatar made me click...) if so happy birthday mirok- err metal (i always pictured you as your miroku avatar until I saw that one pic of you with liquor in the background :p)
Hahaha I remember the Miroku avi! :laugh:

But naw my birthday already passed lol. July 5th (18 :shades:)

SoldierSunday

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, i cant keep up with all these pages.

I wonder what changes are going to be made with BattleField if any this time around.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh man, i cant keep up with all these pages.

I wonder what changes are going to be made with BattleField if any this time around.
The background, the textures, the music....

And probably nothing else.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Melee did the same thing, though. Except you could get any combination(minus a very select few characters). Brawl could've kept it the same. There's a really tiny selection of possibilities in Brawl. Plus, let's be honest, the mini-games in Classic was mediocre.
It has just occured to me i was comparing Brawl's Classic mode to Melee's Adventure.
I was about to argue:
"Thats not true Luigi only appears when certain conditions are met" :laugh:

After watching some vids, i agree the trophy basketball game was lame and is not an adequate replacement of board the platforms.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
I'm starting to get the feeling Deity isn't FOR REAL.

Also, I want a little Popant (that SSE enemy up there) statue to, I dunno, put my keys or something in.
Wow. you've never seen the real world, have you? There are people just like you or me or everybody else in the world. There are calm people, and there are passionate people. There are women and there are men, there are conservatives and there are liberals, there are reasonable people and there are not-so-reasonable people. There are all sorts of different people in the world, so just because I'm not the sort of person you're used to, it doesn't mean I don't exist or that I'm pretending to be something I'm not. Well, guess what? What you see and hear from me is exactly what you would see and hear from me in real life, because I don't pretend to be somebody else, I only am me because I'm the only me there is. I am me and proud of who I am, because I may not be you or everybody else, but I'm myself. I am me. And I'm proud of it. :)

I am who I am, you are who you are, and we are all who we all are. That's the way of LIFE. ;)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can't breathe, I can't breathe. This forum is too much for it's own good. What if I suffocate due to over excessive laughter soon? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom