• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Finally! I killed off the Vehemoth Phosbat without loosing any Pikmin (Trying not to loose any Pikmin).

I'm gonna ignore the last 2 pages. What is the current topic???

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
You know back several pages when we were talking about pairings? my new one would be Kirby&Starfy. SO. MUCH. CUTE.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Probably because the little guy isn't exactly an A-lister, plus he hasn't had a game in a while. Also because Starfy is Kirby's mortal enemy and Sakurai hates him
That would make sense, my hopes for Isaac and Shulk are kind of based on similar deals so i'm a little ehhhh. Not exactly the MOST MOST popular people is what I ment haha

Starfy vs Kirby is the new Mario vs Sonic? WHO KNEW

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Probably because the little guy isn't exactly an A-lister, plus he hasn't had a game in a while. Also because Starfy is Kirby's mortal enemy and Sakurai hates him

Well, I wouldn't call Mr. Game & Watch, Popo & Nana, and R.O.B. A Listers and none of them have had a game in a while either. (I might be wrong on Game & Watch though. There's a nagging feeling in my head telling me he had something that I'm forgetting.)

I think the fact that Starfy is an assist trophy might show however that Sakurai acknowledges him, but might not know how to implement him in a full moveset.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I kinda get JustABill's point

I think he's just using the wrong wording lol

I think he just means it's ignorant to say people from China and Japan look the same

A lot of people tend to equate stereotypical remarks against entire race to racism

It's like when people say black people love fried chicken

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I kinda get JustABill's point

I think he's just using the wrong wording lol

I think he just means it's ignorant to say people from China and Japan look the same

A lot of people tend to equate stereotypical remarks against entire race to racism

It's like when people say black people love fried chicken
Don't know about you guys, but this is a typical day for me.
Little Mac for SSB4

That being said, i agree. It usually comes down to the context in how these things are brought up.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
As big of WTF? moment I had when Wii Fit Trainer was revealed, I did indeed have a bigger WTF? moment in a video game before...

Can you guess what it is?
I don't know or care what the right answer is, but that day you found out Bridget isn't a girl.

This doubles as my reaction to whatever Deity's been preaching recently. And to the people responding.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Freeza vs Goku
Haha, funny thing is Sean Schemmel the english voice of Goku DID voice Lucario in the animated movie

[Sir Aaron was voiced by Jason Griffith who was the current Sonic at the time, which when you think about it Sonic has some nods to DBZ so this was just utterly hilarious]

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Sigh, when I finally decide to post a bit more and stop lurking...a mini argument happens .-.

@ wario bros, you mean like different assist trophies or some ish like that? yeah i guess that b cool. nvm i see what you mean, like crazy hand on the 3ds and master hand on the Wii U, classic polygons on the 3ds and alloys on the wii U. that would be a cool change of pace.
I think it'd be cool if Master Hand and Crazy Hand had their normal roles in Smash WiiU, but in smash 3DS their roles were reversed. Like Crazy Hand is the normal boss but if you get through on normal no continues(or whatever the conditions are, I don't remember) Master Hand show's up. Like Crazy Hand is the ruler of the portable world, Master Hand is the ruler of the console world, but they sometime cross over into each other's worlds.

Also my this thread sure is moving fast.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Rebelious Treecko and DivineDeity are my new OTP.

Croph, gonna need some yaoi of them.
Omg yes.
He's Habanero, right? (a wild guess)
He should PM the pic to Divine to troll him. Because gay Yaoi.

It should be posted on this thread, too.

big sh** over the crap racing
Metroid: Final M.

...That was bad, sorry.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
Has anyone here ever played Chibi Robo? That is... I know he and his series were definetly represented in Brawl via trophies and Stickers, and that's all good and probably where he and the series could be represented best in this end's opinion, but... what do you guys think?

I also know he recently had a game exclusively for the 3DS in Japan for download and that's all good, too

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Seriously, I'm purely-bread country Americana who goes to church and likes to have a barbecue, and I don't have the time to learn about other cultures that aren't my own. That's the truth. What's also the truth is that I'm not the only one who thinks China and Japan are no different than each, because quite frankly, their cultures are way too similar to each other (advanced technology, spiritual mysticism, fish food, strange customs, everybody looks the same, etc.) - I mean, who can tell the difference? I mean, I respect their culture (I LOVE Japan and China can be pretty cool when it wants to) and I'm not being racist, but I'm to my own culture especially. All I'm saying is that I'm better off knowing my own country better than other ones, because this is the country I'm living in. I'm not just saying, I'm just saying. :ohwell:
I can.

I'm trying to remember, but did Brawl let you face both Master and Crazy Hand at the same time from the beginning?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm trying to remember, but did Brawl let you face both Master and Crazy Hand at the same time from the beginning?
Theoretically yeah.

If you fulfilled the requirements.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Has anyone here ever played Chibi Robo? That is... I know he and his series were definetly represented in Brawl via trophies and Stickers, and that's all good and probably where he and the series could be represented best in this end's opinion, but... what do you guys think?

I also know he recently had a game exclusively for the 3DS in Japan for download and that's all good, too
Maybe there could be a stage, but it might be too similar to the Nintendogs stage. He could be an Assist Trophy.

----

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Brawl had a Classic Mode? I've forgotten it does considering you don't need it to unlock stages or characters. I guess if you really want all of the trophies, then maybe.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Brawl had a Classic Mode? I've forgotten it does considering you don't need it to unlock stages or characters. I guess if you really want all of the trophies, then maybe.
Yeah it had a classic mode. Subspace and All-Star kind of overshadowed it.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I thought Brawl's Classic mode was largely pointless. The mode was nothing amazing to begin with, but Brawl's version is easily the worst version.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I thought Brawl's Classic mode was largely pointless. The mode was nothing amazing to begin with, but Brawl's version is easily the worst version.
Maybe we'll have board the platforms, trophy grabs, [character specific break the targets] and such again.

Race to the finish as well!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Only because target test was the ONLY minigame....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've always enjoyed Classic Mode in both Brawl and Melee.

Only reason I played it in Brawl though was probably because I decided to try it before anything else, (Marth was unlocked for me at the end, the only character other than Toon Link, Wolf and the Jiggs that I unlocked outside the SSE) and also I found out about Crazy Hand and wanted to try and fight him as well.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Am I the only one that liked the SSE? Even the great maze was fun for me, although, Tabuu boss battle was kinda a let down. Even on intense mode! I feel really bored, so I am gonna like every single post on this thread starting from #1. Okay, maybe not all the posts, but I will do a lot.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Am I the only one that liked the SSE? Even the great maze was fun for me, although, Tabuu boss battle was kinda a let down. Even on intense mode! I feel really bored, so I am gonna like every single post on this thread starting from #1. Okay, maybe not all the posts, but I will do a lot.
I liked the SSE, because it was like one of my old Beat-Em Ups. Plus somewhat of a platforming adventure which alot of smash characters have platforming roots

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Which doesn't help that it's the worst version of Target Test.
Exactly...

That was the worst part about Brawl's classic mode.

Everything else was okay but the target tests ruined it....

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Also I'd like more event matches this time if possible. Because I liked all the funny situations they came up with for them in Melee and in brawl they did some amusing stuff/references to characters games but not as much as Melee's did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom