• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
yeah for some reason we had a large amount of entrants last weekend... >_>

no tourney this weekend, we are all talking about the sept 19th one.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
That's fine. I just don't know what I'm gonna do this weekend. I want to come up to lafayette, but I have no clue what to do.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I think I'm teaming with goose, but haven't gotten a confirmation from him yet. Either way, I have to be at work at 5pm, so if we make it grand finals, I won't be able to stay.
Ya, that's fine. I didn't know what was going on with your work and all. But if you can make it for doubles then that's cool. But how long are you working for? Do you work that Friday night too?

Also, like the coolest thing just happened to me. I just was in my room and nearly stumbled on that big bag of Skittles (you know, the ones that I have no intentions of sharing with the Voorheese). I totally forgot I even had those! That Tooth Fairy is totally gonna eat her heart out. But I ain't given' her a single tooth until she can flash the cash! (FYI, I don't really even know what I'm talking about)

BIG C

Smash Master
Ya, that's fine. I didn't know what was going on with your work and all. But if you can make it for doubles then that's cool. But how long are you working for? Do you work that Friday night too?

Also, like the coolest thing just happened to me. I just was in my room and nearly stumbled on that big bag of Skittles (you know, the ones that I have no intentions of sharing with the Voorheese). I totally forgot I even had those! That Tooth Fairy is totally gonna eat her heart out. But I ain't given' her a single tooth until she can flash the cash! (FYI, I don't really even know what I'm talking about)
you must be drunk

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I was one of the people that thought there was going to be a Smash Opera this weekend, as well. I think it would be a bit more helpful if the title of the thread was updated a little bit more frequently.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Maus!!!!!!!!
Dylan!!!!!!!!

guys we have a serious problem on this thread.
as most of u are aware we have a troll. im going to ask nicely for people not to feed this troll with post involving him and please dont reply to the trolls posts. the last thing we want to do is to feed him and make him grow. ty that is all
Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

MAUSUUUUU!
MATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkrain is my favorite falcon, not because hes midwest (like that matters anyway cuz monticello is west coast), he has the best tech chasing ever.... not to TROLL or anything
GA smashers got GA Wes!!!

Everyone hates on Vorheese too much...
I like Voorhese >_>
hence, not everyone..

Ganon doesn't really go even with Fox. He won vs me at a SPOC because I was being silly and being aggressive about drillshining when I could have done other more effective things. There is a very easy strategy that can be used as Fox vs Ganon and Kage knows I can do it. :laugh:

I am a name searching *****.
Come down to GA with Do Young.
Right now.

guys, dew crew needs its page on smash wiki. heres what we must do

1.decide on official crew name and spelling
2. list members
ckit
kso
goose(i guess he can be in)
dj
cnn
me
anubis
voorcheeze
kirkq
dracofox
soap(honorable poster mention)
SAGE
carl aka the black guy
rin10-10
hippy
iggy
dex
craig
bunbun
fro
brain
corey
maus
lavos
brett

new people:
kmb
limitz
limitz sister
YEESSSSSSS
I am still in the Due Crew!!! >_<
though I am the 3rd last on the list >_>

I just remembered me and Cactuar have a 5 dollar moneymatch cause I thought he was a random casual scrub on facebook lolz.

If you read this post under name search, then read this: Let's change that to a 5 dollar smash-lesson so I can learn some Marth tips ^^
The Very first time i heard M2K or Cactuar or whoever I cannot remember,
I thought they suck so much that i didn't want to watch their videos.
but after a year i heard their names, they became monsters >_>

MAUSUUU
I'm thinking about applying to GIT, what major are you? and what do you think about campus/life?
HIROSHIIIIII

I am a Civil Engineering Major.
by campus itself, in my opinion, Purdue is better.

but for living in general, GA is more urbanized than IN is. so...
goods and bads.

joonz come to purdue hiroshi
hehe. I will bring Hiroshi to next big tourney if he comes down to GA.

Any smash tonight?
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 tonight.

All I can conclude is that Carl was johnning about Marth vs Ganondorf.
-->Carl was johnning about Marth vs Ganondorf.
---->Carl was johnning about Ganondorf.
------>Ganondorf.
LOLOLOL

no problem, its my job
Good job.

oMFg

fucKiN voOorHeze
I like this.

yeah for some reason we had a large amount of entrants last weekend... >_>

no tourney this weekend, we are all talking about the sept 19th one.
Tell me the date of the next big tourney Damn it. >_>

u guys are homo
u always have them on the weekends i cant come
better than no one staying when I pay 400 dawlars to go to purdue.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
you must be drunk
Well, that kinda goes without saying. Besides, it's not even my fault. Your stupid school drives me to drink.

Maus, you gotta share some of your quoting tech skill with me. That post of yours would've taken me like 2 hours to do cause I just cut and paste like a fob cause I don't know how to multiquote. :/

Also, it's past 10 and I'm still awake. Go me.

BIG C

Smash Master
Well, that kinda goes without saying. Besides, it's not even my fault. Your stupid school drives me to drink.

Maus, you gotta share some of your quoting tech skill with me. That post of yours would've taken me like 2 hours to do cause I just cut and paste like a fob cause I don't know how to multiquote. :/

Also, it's past 10 and I'm still awake. Go me.
I can easily see my school driving you to drink. Very easily.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Learn to use multi quote >_>
that's how i did that.

multi quote does not go away,
so keep on multiquoting everything until the last post that you want to quote.
after multi quoting # of posts, for the last one that you want to quote,
press 'Quote'

and you will see every quote in order of you pressed multiquote and quote.

If you've been multiquoting for # times, and you end up no more posts to quote,
just quote anything, and erase it, in the writing screen.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I can easily see my school driving you to drink. Very easily.
Totally, dude. Heh, nah, it's not THAT bad I guess. I was pretty pissed off yesterday though cause I was in the cafeteria, and I saw that the left line was serving fried chicken sandwiches. And I was like, "well, I gotta get me one of those." But then when the lunch lady handed me my food she also gave me a packet of tartar sauce. I was like, "why the **** do I need this for?" And then I realized it was a F'n fish sandwich. :( I still ate it though.;)

wtf does roll and fiona mean?
LOL, my thoughts exactly. But then I realized it was Bunbun who said it, so I just rolled my eyes and moved on.

Maus, I'll see what I can do. It seems pretty tricky. 0_o

woot. finally got my own setup. if anyone ever wants to play let me know
Yo dude, were you at either of the past two tournies? I'm kinda confused on who you are.

*EDIT*

Maus, I just realized that I took none of your advice with the quoting of this post. Looks like there's little hope for me. :/

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
Yo dude, were you at either of the past two tournies? I'm kinda confused on who you are.
Yeh, Im Andre (ATP) I played fox. Not sure who you played against me. I think you played me right after DracoFox (in pools)(last weekend)

ER0ED

Smash Rookie
hey guys its me japn....this is my new tag now, im going to try to come to next times tourney. kirkq u need to see my falco im learning and taking like 2-3 stocks off of voorheses marth.

voorhese

Smash Master
F***ING VOORHESE. I have yet to see anyone besides Carl play a completely fluid Falco at SSBO, (Brayn's is pretty good, but he wobs himself like every stock.) so here's your chance to impress me kid.
he just picked up falco 5 days ago, ill post some vids of me vs him me using like ganon or marth or something, he said he wants advice from you , i dont know why lol jk

ER0ED

Smash Rookie
F***ING VOORHESE. I have yet to see anyone besides Carl play a completely fluid Falco at SSBO, (Brayn's is pretty good, but he wobs himself like every stock.) so here's your chance to impress me kid.
me and voorhese will make the vids later...cause its not my day today. i keep killing myself. so when i get a little better ill post them.

Top Bottom