• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
SMYM is in Champaign, not Chicago and is 1.5 hours away, not 3. However we can rage Thursday and Friday so that should leave plenty of time for massive joonz.

im feelin some games today

BIG C

Smash Master
smym is 3 hrs away. I'll be ON CAMPUS.

Sorry big c, I can't use 6 hours of my vacation driving to chicago =\
1 SMYM is in Champaign which is only an hour and like 45 mins from West Lafayette. 2 that's only like 4 hours of driving, 3 you're a noob for not knowing where SMYM is. I'll be driving for longer than you guys would be.

_kSo_

Smash Master
SMYM is in Champaign, not Chicago and is 1.5 hours away, not 3. However we can rage Thursday and Friday so that should leave plenty of time for massive joonz.

im feelin some games today
1 SMYM is in Champaign which is only an hour and like 45 mins from West Lafayette. 2 that's only like 4 hours of driving, 3 you're a noob for not knowing where SMYM is. I'll be driving for longer than you guys would be.
Thank you for that clarification. Seems I've forgotten more than I thought.

Anyway, this may change my decision, but for right now I'm still not planning on going =\ sorry big c

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
haven't had so much fun playing this game in a looong time until last night. thanks for all showing up at jason's and getting ****** up by my new main

Mr H

Smash Ace
Things i learned this weekend.

Jason can not be trusted and always smells like a dirty spy
Lance and I never trusted each other but were always on the same team
Scott can not be read and makes the game more confusing
Jacob has won at least 2 Oscars and is staring in another film over the summer
Fro can not be talked into anything and still plays well after a drink that was bigger than his head
Ben's friendliness always made me think he was on my side

good times this weekend, we must play more resistance sooooooon

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Brawl is good, it was fighting game of the year.
Hmm, this is true. Plus, it got a 9.5 from Gamespot!

Scott can not be read and makes the game more confusing
I haven't played the game you are referring to, but yeah, that sounds about right.

Whether it's Chinese Hearts, Melee, or Catan, Scottson keeps the games fresh and...interesting....The issue is whether it's worth having a raw head by the end of the day from all the scratching you are forced to do while playing these games with him. :bee:

and lol @ Big C

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So yeah I been plotting all of your guys' demise...

:roymelee:

I remembered what Brawl didn't have that Melee will forever have.

I think you all owe me a singles match, 2/3, no money, all pride.

I'm gunna fsmash people!

Time for da boy.

I ran out of things but it doesn't matter.

Wait, no I didn't; I got a wedding to go to on the 10th, so I won't be here Friday night. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Still.

Top Bottom