• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Ricochet: Wonderland (The Finale is here! Who won?!)

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Goddamn americans making it take longer for me to shoot Pokechu dead
this is a quick way to get on my hit list :(

You vote for me D1 and then you proceed to shoot me afterwards???? Thought we had some'n special :(:(

D

Deleted member

It's clear you have a cult and I don't like it, I'm supposed to be your only fan >:^(

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Deadline extended for 24 hours because turkey day = shenanigans

**** can I be replaced?

Sorry but I haven't been paying attention much due to other stuff and i'm doing other things now. Wouldn't be fair to slap a vote knowing nothing.
Alrighty fine, I'll just kill you off. :V

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
You have to play EO5 to completion and name at least three characters after me, and ensure that those characters never get killed at any point.
In my first post I went with (initially) what I thought would be a good party but ended up using the characters below. As you can see, three of them are named after you and the drop is the drop from the last boss in the game. This is clearly a real image, and not at all faked. Looking forward to your vote next phase. Also named a character after @Shishœ and BarDulL BarDulL

https://imgur.com/a/cVRHfe2

BarDulL

Town Vampire
To honor this event and pay my respects, I have changed the name of my level 1 billion demon hunter to "girafelzrgun." Unfortunately I had to butcher the name due to the 12 character limit but we will work with what we've got.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
In my first post I went with (initially) what I thought would be a good party but ended up using the characters below. As you can see, three of them are named after you and the drop is the drop from the last boss in the game. This is clearly a real image, and not at all faked. Looking forward to your vote next phase. Also named a character after @Shishœ and BarDulL BarDulL

https://imgur.com/a/cVRHfe2
Why is one of them the lowest-levelled one in the party? I should just shoot you for this injustice. >:[

The lowest-levelled one should be Shish because he's a scrub who doesn't actually play the game

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You can edit posts.

I'm more concerned about Bard the Brouni Botanist. He's probably spec'd into Lingering Scent just because of GLG's sheer disdain for the man.
I’m going to leave a lot more than a lingering scent when I’m done with you, young man.

*patiently awaits ensuing euphemisms, conspiracy theories, and varied interpretations surrounding this open-ended statement.*

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
45 min til deadline, brace yourselves buckaroos

Edit: 8:15pm cst, which is actually 55 mins. Whatevs

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Phase 4 ends!

Votes:

Pokechu (2): giraffelasergun, Red Ryu
Fire Emblemier (1): Moydow

Looks like the winner is...Pokechu! Aw snap!

(I couldn't find just a single sound clip from Monster Hunter so enjoy multiple item noises back to back :V )

Pokechu now has the Magnifying Glass! What a terrible item! I think. Maybe? :^)

Standard Actions:

giraffelasergun shoots Fire Emblemier!
Moydow shoots a charged shot at ShinyLegendary!
Kicklecubiclist shoots a CHARGED BAZOOKA at Fire Emblemier!
Pokechu shoots Shish!
ShinyLegendary shoots air!
Nabe shoots air!
Red Ryu defends Pokechu!
Shish shoots Red Ryu!
Fire Emblemier shoots ShinyLegendary!
GoldenYuiitusin shoots air!
Bard-o-tron overkills Ura for 9999999 damage!

Item Actions:

Anonymous uses a Bazooka!
Anonymous uses ~THE UNHOLY HAND GRENADE OF DOOM~ on KickleCubiclist!
Anonymous equips Durable Shield!
Anonymous equips Durable Shield!

Final Phase 4 changes to health:

Red Ryu's Durable Shield broke! (source: Shish)
Fire Emblemier's Durable Shield broke! (source: KickleCubiclist and giraffelasergun)
Shish takes 1 damage! (source: Pokechu)
Fire Emblemier takes 4 damage! Fire Emblemier fainted! (source: KickleCubiclist Charged Bazooka [4 dmg], giraffelasergun normal shot[1 dmg] totalling 5 dmg - 1 dmg from Durable Shield = 4 dmg total).
Ura has been obliterated by the host! Infinity damage, Thanos style!
ShinyLegendary takes 3 damage! Shiny Legendary fainted! (source: Moydow's charge shot [2 dmg] + Fire Emblemier shot [1 damage] = 3 dmg)
KickleCubiclist takes 3 damage! KickleCubiclist fainted! (source: ~THE UNHOLY HAND GRENADE OF DOOM~ [3 dmg])

Standings:

1. Shish - 2/4 HP
2. Moydow - 1/4 HP
3. Alice - 0/4 HP
4. Pokechu - 2/3 HP
5. Red Ryu - 4/4 HP
6. Fire Emblemier - 0/3 HP
7. ShinyLegendary - 0/3 HP
8. KickleCubiclist - 0/3 HP
9. giraffelasergun - 3/3 HP
10. GoldenYuiitusin - 4/4 HP
11. #HBC | Nabe
- 3/3 HP
12. Ura - 0/3 HP

Phase 5 begins!
(inventories will be updated shortly, sorry for the delay)

Phase 5 ends on 11/24/2018 at 8:00pm CST!

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Item Available!

The item up for grabs is...presto! Leftovers!

Leftovers (?g) - Restores 2 HP upon use! WOW! This is an amazing item!!!

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply use the command Vote: Player. Remember, you can't vote for yourself!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Chapter 3 - That Escalated Quickly

All was silent on the Coliseum front, when suddenly blasts could be heard coming from all directions! The first to fall was none other than a beautiful and mysterious blue-eyed girl, and it all happened in the blink of an eye!

Shiny Legendary said:
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Alice Phantasma, mysterious Ricochet enthusiast and fan of ice cream! Don't ask how I know you're a fan of ice cream! Ok fine, I confess, it's because everyone likes ice cream, duh!

You're not sure why you were invited to this battle royale tournament, but you're going to do everything in your power to ensure that you can walk away as the champion!

Inventory

Items:~

Gold: 0
Soon to follow, an all too familiar Incineroar of NZone castle fell! Thankfully, he won't be suplexing me anytime soon.

Ura said:
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are GoldenYuiitusin, proud Incineroar of NZone castle! In your spare time, you like to suplex and piledrive random people. What a nice dude! :V

You're not sure why you were invited to this battle royale tournament, but you're going to do everything in your power to ensure that you can walk away as the champion!

Inventory

Items:~

Gold: 0g
Next, a cute blondie also got blown to smithereens! Bahaha!

Fire Emblemier said:
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Shish, kawaii anime blonde and respected member of NZone castle! All your fans are cheering you on to succeed!

Inventory

Items~

Gold: 0g​
Naturally, this was good news for me. More essence to collect, and in turn I move closer to my goa-

"Hey, you, moogle! Try this on for size!"

I looked up and saw what appeared to be an oddly shaped hand grenade with a ridiculous face painted on it falling down upon me. Of course, using my powers of time/space alteration, it would be an easy task to stop it.

I put my moogle hands up in the air, but soon realized that this grenade was far beyond normal artillery. It was none other than the legendary ~UNHOLY HAND GRENADE OF DOOM~! Resistance at this point was futile. Despite having come so close, and despite having traversed multiple parallel dimensions and varying timelines, I would somehow fall short here and now.

Goodbye, cruel world. Kupo.

KickleCubiclist said:
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Pokechu, evil moogle of NZone castle! You're a DGamer now at this point, but you are still responsible for displacing the space/time continuum, so...IDK. Maybe others will let bygones be bygones?

You're actually sure why you were invited to this battle royale tournament, and you're going to do everything in your power to ensure that you can walk away as the champion!

Inventory

Items: ~

Gold: 0g​

Victory is sweet, but the living heroes know the battle isn't over...

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
shoot

Moy killed ME!!!!!

And I can't kill them....

because I am them!! :(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hey its my birthday-
Oh I'm dead... :(
awwwww

Happy birthday, Fire!!! How was it? (assuming it's as late for you as it is for me, 11 PM)

Hope you had lots of cake; it's the best. Favorite flavor? Nothing beats chocolate cake

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Why is one of them the lowest-levelled one in the party? I should just shoot you for this injustice. >:[

The lowest-levelled one should be Shish because he's a scrub who doesn't actually play the game
obviously because I knew how powerful you/it are that you don't even need to be as high of a level as everyone else to perform at the same standard!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Sorry I shot you, not that it matters anyway.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday!!!! If you're in the US I hope you got all the mad good deals you wanted today too
I got a few yesterday, but nothing to write home about
awwwww

Happy birthday, Fire!!! How was it? (assuming it's as late for you as it is for me, 11 PM)

Hope you had lots of cake; it's the best. Favorite flavor? Nothing beats chocolate cake
Yeah it was midnight when I posted it due to being EST. So its still my birthday now.

I prefer Chocolate the most honestly.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Shish, kawaii anime blonde and respected member of NZone castle! All your fans are cheering you on to succeed!

Is this how people view me?

Vote: Moydow

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Moydow has a TON of cash because she killed Shiny and might've been behind Kickle's death, who was behind Fire

If Moy gets her health back I cry because she'll just steamroll the game

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've got a few words to describe how I view you, but "kawaii" is not among them. If I told you the others you'd probably never speak to me again.

Moydow has a TON of cash because she killed Shiny and might've been behind Kickle's death, who was behind Fire

If Moy gets her health back I cry because she'll just steamroll the game
That's right, I'm filthy rich.

You make it sound like such a bad thing, though. Just think. If you took me out, you'd have all that money to yourself, right?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

You make it sound like such a bad thing, though. Just think. If you took me out, you'd have all that money to yourself, right?
I already killed Alice!!! :( my hands are bloody enough... I just want to make friends, not fiends

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Vote: Moydow
I confess I just took a look at your avatar, couldn't figure out who it was right away via google image search, then decided to be a meme daddy and jokingly say you were a kawaii anime blonde based on your current avy. I did this with mostly everyone lul.

I mean, I wish I was a kawaii anime blonde. I'm just a 28 year old accountant. Can we trade lives?

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I've got a few words to describe how I view you, but "kawaii" is not among them. If I told you the others you'd probably never speak to me again.

If you give me 15 gold I won’t shoof you the rest of the game

D

Deleted member

I confess I just took a look at your avatar, couldn't figure out who it was right away via google image search, then decided to be a meme daddy and jokingly say you were a kawaii anime blonde based on your current avy. I did this with mostly everyone lul.

I mean, I wish I was a kawaii anime blonde. I'm just a 28 year old accountant. Can we trade lives?
I wish I was a kawaii anime girl.

Also, it's the Etrian Odyssey Protector, c'mon!

Top Bottom