• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Ricochet: Wonderland (The Finale is here! Who won?!)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Item Available!

The item up for grabs is...presto! Odorous Pie! Bleagh!

(?g) Odorous Pie - Throw this at a player to blind them for a phase! Causes the player to be unable to target anyone other than themselves!

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply use the command Vote: Player. Remember, you can't vote for yourself!
Clarification since someone in the GY asked: if player A uses this on player B while player B is targeting someone, player B's action will fizz out (nothing will happen). If player B is targeting themselves already, their action will not fizz out.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Lynches aren’t a thing in this game WOW YOU GUYS HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ANYTBING??????

i realize you both have more hp/killed more people than me so I can’t make fun of you

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Phase 7 ends!

Votes:

Shish (1): Moydow
Nabe (1): giraffelasergun

You know the drill! RNG time! Looks like the winner is...

Shish is the winner of the (?g) Odorous Pie! It smells pretty bad, but it tastes kind of good...weird.

Standard Actions:

giraffelasergun defends Nabe!
Moydow shoots themselves!
Nabe charges himself! (base damage is now 4!)
Red Ryu shoots air!
Shish defends Moydow!
GoldenYuiitusin shoots air!

Item Actions:

Anonymous equips a Durable Shield!

Final Phase 7 changes to health:

None! Well, that's a first. Boooooring :V. At least this is simple, there's no way I can get the results post wrong this time...right?!!?

Standings:

1. Shish - 4/4 HP
2. Moydow - 1/4 HP
3. Alice - 0/4 HP
4. Pokechu - 0/3 HP
5. Red Ryu - 4/4 HP
6. Fire Emblemier - 0/3 HP
7. ShinyLegendary - 0/3 HP
8. KickleCubiclist - 0/3 HP
9. giraffelasergun - 1/3 HP
10. GoldenYuiitusin - 4/4 HP
11. #HBC | Nabe
- 2/3 HP
12. Ura - 0/3 HP

Phase 8 begins!
(inventories will be updated shortly, sorry for the delay)

Phase 8 ends on 11/27/2018 at 8:00pm CST!

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Item Available!

The item up for grabs is...presto! Spyglass!

(?g) Spyglass - Using this item will allow you to discover all the items a player has! Can only be used once!

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply use the command Vote: Player. Remember, you can't vote for yourself!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh yeah, at Phase 10, there will be no more items because I didn't make any more past that. :V

SO KEEP DAT IN MIND :3

D

Deleted member

I really want there to be some plot twist in the game that some one has a role that prevents them from doing certain things in the game but gives them abilities we don’t have

That wasn’t the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!
We both knew I wasn't going to do that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry guys, time flew and welp here I am. Results at 10.

Also I feel like you all are going to be extremely good at last minute voting in Mafia by the time this game is over :awesome:

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just a teaser, but the wine this phase was unreal LOL

Ok, it's unreal like every phase, but this phase was ridiculous

Don't read into this too much I'm just being a goose

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Phase 8 ends!

Votes:

No vote count because I'm being lazy, but giraffe won! Swag!

Giraffe wins the Spyglass! Just be careful not to poke your eye out with it!

Standard Actions:

giraffelasergun tries to shoot Moydow! However, giraffelasergun has been hit with an Odorous Pie! giraffelasergun shoots air instead!
Moydow defends Shish!
Nabe shoots himself!
Red Ryu shoots air!
Shish shoots himself!
GoldenYuiitusin shoots air!

Item Actions:

Shish throws the Odorous Pie at giraffelasergun! giraffelasergun is forced to shoot air!
giraffelasergun uses reflective mirror! Nothing happens!
Moydow uses Nullifier: Shoot (Player) on Red Ryu! Nothing happens!

Final Phase 8 changes to health:

Nabe's Durable Shield breaks!

Standings:

1. Shish - 4/4 HP
2. Moydow - 1/4 HP
3. Alice - 0/4 HP
4. Pokechu - 0/3 HP
5. Red Ryu - 4/4 HP
6. Fire Emblemier - 0/3 HP
7. ShinyLegendary - 0/3 HP
8. KickleCubiclist - 0/3 HP
9. giraffelasergun - 1/3 HP
10. GoldenYuiitusin - 4/4 HP
11. #HBC | Nabe
- 2/3 HP
12. Ura - 0/3 HP

Phase 9 begins!

Phase 9 ends on 11/28/2018 at 8:00pm CST!

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Item Available!

The item up for grabs is...presto! Dynamite! Oh dear!

(?g) Dynamite - deals 1 damage to every player, even yourself! Can't be charged.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Note: shooting yourself while using dynamite will cause you to take 2 damage (1 from dynamite, 1 from shooting yourself). Be careful!

Clarity: shooting yourself while another player is using Dynamite will cause that player to take at least 1 damage (source: dynamite). You will receive no damage.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Chapter 4.5 - ???

"Look, this is getting ridiculous. I've had it with this game!"

A competitor angrily walked over to the middle of the coliseum and pointed at Ramuh who ironically was reading a book titled "12 Ways to Kill Time," a seemingly popular novel written by Pokechu in a parallel timeline.

"While you're floating up there with a magic barrier keeping you out of harm's way, the rest of us are having trench warfare. Are you seriously going to do NOTHING?!"

Ramuh sighed and closed the best selling novel. It's true that the game's pacing had slowed a tad. What was a thunder god to do but allow the ritual to play out as was intended by his predecessors? Ramuh manifested a glass of wine in his left palm while he thought it over.

"Oh, so you think it's funny to drink wine while we're all at our wits end, do ya?! DO YA?! Listen here, when this game is over, the first thing I'm gonna do is..."

Before the competitor could continue yelling at Ramuh, Ramuh began to float away while putting in earbuds to listen to his favorite FF8 soundtracks. There was something about FF8's soundtrack that just made Ramuh feel better about life; "Timber Owls" was a particularly wholesome piece and made just about any situation better.

...To be continued...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm confused.
Being defended by someone means if you shoot yourself you don't take damage?

Top Bottom