• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Ricochet: Wonderland (The Finale is here! Who won?!)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In order to declare a truce, both players need to submit the action Truce: (Player) for their standard action in their role pm. If both players offer a truce, the game ends. If only one truce is submitted, the truce action fails.

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
And so ended the story of two men, born in the same year on the same day, and only separated by a border, a meaningless line drawn on paper by their forebears who simply disagreed about their king. The stars align as they agree to end the fight between them, preserving forever in themselves a metaphor for the entirety of the human condition.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm not even playing the game, and I'm STILL anxious to see the results. I thought it'd be fun to recount this whole experience as it is the most recent game in Decisive Games. (I see that BarDulL is the only other person viewing this thread, so I'm assuming he is writing out the final winner(s).)

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Final Chapter - We're Not So Different

Red Ryu and Vaanrose stood opposite each other in the arena and stared each other down, their hands clenched at their sides with sweat on their brows. Several bodies surrounded them on the coliseum grounds...

Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are marshy, agent and respected leader of the #HBC!

You're not sure why you were invited to this battle royale tournament, but you're going to do everything in your power to ensure that you can walk away as the champion!

Inventory

Gold: 0g​
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Nabe, smooth talker and respected member of the #HBC!

You're not sure why you were invited to this battle royale tournament, but you're going to do everything in your power to ensure that you can walk away as the champion!

Inventory

Items:
Gold: 0g
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are giraffelasergun, cool guy and fan favorite of Decisive Games! Wait, DGames has fans? Of course we do! We're poppin' and droppin' to the beat of a sick rhythm!

Inventory
Gold: 0g
Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Opossum, cute marsupial and connoisseur of delicious food! Yum! Luckily at NZone castle, they have tons of delicious food available!

Inventory

Not a sound could be heard for miles. Ramuh floated above while continuing to listen to FF8 soundtracks. "Silence and Motion" was his choice pick. The title fit the situation, he figured.

Finally, Vaanrose and Red Ryu slowly began to approach the center of the battleground until they were within a foot of each other. The tension in the air could be felt from even outside of the coliseum. Ultimately, both fighters knew that they didn't have to fight. They could end it here and now and walk away as champions. However, could Vaanrose really trust Red Ryu after all was said and done? Could Red Ryu really trust Vaanrose either? Deceit and manipulation had plagued the battlefield throughout the final phases of battle; the foundation for trust had been shattered in multiple instances. They had also come from two different worlds; one from DGamesia, and the other from NZone castle. Could two beings from different worlds, different backgrounds, and different cultures come to terms and trust each other in these final moments?

Red Ryu held out his hand. He'd had enough of the fighting, and given there was no more need to fight, he sought to end things here and now in a truce. Vaanrose raised a brow and looked down at Ryu's hand, then looked back at Ryu.

"Truce?"

After a few moments of thinking, Vaanrose finally spoke.

"...Very well. I accept."

The game ends in a truce! #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu (Vaanrose) and #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe (Red Ryu) are your winners!

Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are Red Ryu, super moderator of Smashboards and awesome animal humanoid!

Inventory

(1) Gift Card to Whatever!

Welcome to Super Ricochet: Wonderland, duder! You are vaanrose, artist extraordinaire and king of evil! Or something. You're also from NZone castle! Cool beans!

Inventory

(1) Gift Card to Whatever!

After shaking hands, Ramuh took off his ear buds and floated downward towards the two sole survivors who had agreed to a truce.

"Listen here. The battle is over, and the gods are pleased with the result of this bout. I will be awarding you with two gift cards to Starbucks, because let's be real here, Chai frappuccinos are just ridiculously good," Ramuh said while nudging both of the final combatants.

"Wait. Starbucks gift cards are what we were fighting for this entire time? Are you kidding me?" Vaanrose said with a degree of annoyance.

"Yeah, gods are on a budget these days as a result of the housing market. Living ain't cheap! Unless you want a gift card from Amazon or something. Just PM Bard after :V. More importantly though..."

Ramuh raised his staff, and after chanting a spell, all the other combatants were revived! With another chant of a spell, 12 portals manifested near each of the fighters to return them to where they came from!

"Off with ye silly geese. It's time for this thunder god to rest. Until next we meet! I'll be watching..."

And so ends the tale of Super Ricochet: Wonderland. What started out as a battle between two unlikely and different sides ended in a truce between members of both NZone Castle and DGamesia. Who would have guessed this is how things would turn out?

Then again, we all like video games, mafia, and being geese, so maybe this really isn't a surprise. Maybe, in the end, we're just not so different after all.

~THE END~

Last edited:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Congrats Ryu and Nabe.

As I said in the pm, this was NOT my best game by a longshot xD oh well.

Maven89

Smash Master
Making a truce is for *******, should have duked it out in honorable combat

Also who betrayed who coming in?

Top Bottom