• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

majora_787

Smash Hero
Don't care much for those two. But okay. What about "♥♪!?"?
Since characters are going to depend on popularity for a large portion of it, Geno has a good chance. As do Ridley, Megaman, Krystal, and Leon. Maybe even Rundas, but...he's not AS popular.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hey Callum, guess who's back?

I'm sure you remember how involved I was with your SmashDash project, and I'd love to help you out with this in anyway I can. Whether it be voicing, scenario writing, etc.

Anyways, give me a shout. This looks amazing so far.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hey Callum, guess who's back?

I'm sure you remember how involved I was with your SmashDash project, and I'd love to help you out with this in anyway I can. Whether it be voicing, scenario writing, etc.

Anyways, give me a shout. This looks amazing so far.
Oh hey there Pyro! How've things been arround you? And yes, I definately remember your involvement in the SmashDash series. Awesome man!

So guys, I hope your all exited for the project. We've made some interesting choices this week, and I have made some pretty impressive character models that I'm sure you all will dig. Please look forward to wich.

If we have the game kind of rolling (wich means enough characters and stages) we can update full-time. Right now isn't going to work with the lack of stages, you'll only see updates in the same levels, wich would be a bit bland and boring. We're focussing on characters alot these past weeks.

I'll see what I can do to make the wait bearable. I'll probably have some kind of SmashBoards-only surprise for you waiting fans!

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Oh hey there Pyro! How've things been arround you? And yes, I definately remember your involvement in the SmashDash series. Awesome man!

So guys, I hope your all exited for the project. We've made some interesting choices this week, and I have made some pretty impressive character models that I'm sure you all will dig. Please look forward to wich.

If we have the game kind of rolling (wich means enough characters and stages) we can update full-time. Right now isn't going to work with the lack of stages, you'll only see updates in the same levels, wich would be a bit bland and boring. We're focussing on characters alot these past weeks.

I'll see what I can do to make the wait bearable. I'll probably have some kind of SmashBoards-only surprise for you waiting fans!
The thing that excites me most about this game is your character models. I can't wait to see more of them.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
The thing that excites me most about this game is your character models. I can't wait to see more of them.
Hahaha, thanks alot.

It's just -great- to create characters from scratch. You know, I'm not going to spoil anything, but the thing with Pit in Brawl was that he needed to be completely redone, and I'm kind of in the art directors seat on this one. We have tons of characters that re brought back to life after decades. Hang on!

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
The name comes from a game that was original called Super Smash Flash. Then Super Smash Flash came out. We needed a new name. At the time, 2nd wasn't working on the project, and Taro and I both belong to a flash group called the Nuke Bros. After much discussion, we decided that a good inside joke (not really an inside joke) would be to call the thing Super Nuke Bros. The Melee is on the end because we don't want this confused with Super Mario Bros or Super Flash Bros, so we used a previous title in the franchise.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't think I need to mention what character I'd like to see. But I'm going to anyways. Its Knuckles.

Also, don't get sidetracked with just characters. The visuals look great so far, but the make-or-break for any game, especially a fighting game, is the engine. If it plays well then it doesn't matter if Mario is the only character, people will love it. Its easy to add characters, but its hard to win back the fans who play the game in its early steps and don't actually enjoy it. I see potential in this project, so hopefully you guys can pull through with awesome results.

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Luckily, we do have a vastly experienced coder (Taro) working on the engine as often as he can reach his computer. Plus, we have me helping out with anything he can't work out (this doesn't happen often, mind you), and we are making sure the game plays well while 2nd works on the character design, and I try working on a few stages. I already have a few stages finished that have not yet been revealed. :D

Omis

my friends were skinny
Personally I just cant stand the game. I would rather have more smash attack and aeriels even if it meant I had to sacrifice b moves and special. The game isnt the same with those things.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Personally I just cant stand the game. I would rather have more smash attack and aeriels even if it meant I had to sacrifice b moves and special. The game isnt the same with those things.
Have you took into account that this is an EXTREMELY EARLY DEMO of the game?

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
The game isnt the same with those things.
Maybe it isn't meant to be the same, maybe it's a different thing altogether.

Perhaps the sequel will have all those things, but at least this way we'll be able to get
the game done.

Lots of amazing projects fail because they are too long, we're pretty much just testing
the water here. You can expect to see a lot of popular characters here, and perhaps a few less popular ones too.

It's just a flash fangame :ohwell:
I know it's disappointing but please try to understand.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
If Knuckles is included then Tails should be too! *shot*

Here, I'll do a few suggestions:

Characters - Fronk (because it'd be AWESOME), Sukapon, Bowser Jr., Mega Man (and none of the X stuff, neither), Krystal, and Tom Nook (especially Tom Nook)
Stages - Clock Town, Blather's Museum, Rainbow Road, Sky Pillar, Sauria

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
If Knuckles is included then Tails should be too! *shot*

Here, I'll do a few suggestions:

Characters - Fronk (because it'd be AWESOME), Sukapon, Bowser Jr., Mega Man (and none of the X stuff, neither), Krystal, and Tom Nook (especially Tom Nook)
Stages - Clock Town, Blather's Museum, Rainbow Road, Sky Pillar, Sauria
I would kill to get Sukapon in the game but I know its unlikely as he's not that popular.

Anyway at omis?, I felt the same way at first but after playing the game some more I realized it was still fun just in a diffrent way than Smash Bros is. Stay optimistic.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Hey, maybe you guys should add in grabbing onto the ledge backwards, like in brawl. Oh and you should add in moving stages like Rainbow cruise.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Kamek's got NOTHING on Yoshi
Yoshi>>>>>>>>>>>Kamek don't believe me play Yoshi's Island 1 and DS

Top Bottom